Thread: Extremely Organized Kingdom LF 2

Extremely Organized Kingdom LF 2

We're currently in the market for 2 highly motivated and order compliant players.

What we require from you?

- Activity, troops in = troops out. Whether or not we're whoring / warring or whatever the case may be we require that once your troops have come home you're locked and loaded ready to hit again.

- IRC Use, our kingdoms main source of communication is via irc. This is where you will find wave dates, builds, province requirements and mainly communicate with your kingdom.

- Ability to follow orders, 9 out of 10 times we will have a set strat (including a by the hour build in protection) that will have set building percents as well as set DSPA (Defensive Specs per acre) TPA (Thieves Per Acres) and EPA (Elites Per Acre) we require that all of our provinces follow these setups.

- Team first attitude, It's very likely that your resume' in this game wont impress me. I don't care for players who put themselves before the kingdom or think their abilities put them above the orders or any other person in the kingdom. We're a team here and most have resume's in this game.

- Interview, upon decide all of the above is something you can handle you will undergo an interview by the leadership of our kingdom and we will make our decision based upon that interview.

If none of the above is you, then this kingdom is obviously not for you either. If you believe you can handle all of the above and then some, please feel free to get in contacts with me on IRC Server: Irc.utonet.org Port: 6667 Channel: #Recruiting or #I.Interview

Thanks,

Shalrin

Still looking for 2.

Thread Information