Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mentoring program

Do you want a monarch who's in it because he loves the challenge of leading his kingdom to victory or one who's in it for the extra income, T/M def and extra military mods?
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Lol. Monarchs tend to be the heat of hits. Monarchs who cannot take the hits won't be sitting in the monarchy position one way or another if you think of it in those terms :)

That must depend on the type of kingdoms warring. The better warring kingdoms usually just focus on who ever is the greatest threat
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Landro's right... and if your winning it's a good idea not to hit the monarch so you can farm for longer if he is selfish

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    That must depend on the type of kingdoms warring. The better warring kingdoms usually just focus on who ever is the greatest threat
    Still true for ghettos, whether they realize it or not. Monarchs are usually a lot more active than the average (1 login a day) joes, so they're a bigger threat.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
    Lol. Monarchs tend to be the heat of hits. Monarchs who cannot take the hits won't be sitting in the monarchy position one way or another if you think of it in those terms :)
    in top battles the in game monarch is very very rarely the actual monarch - it goes to where the bennefits are best (makes someone unbreakable, ups a banks income etc)

the bonuses are just a strategic move in kds that arent ghettos, ive always said monarchs shouldnt get a bonus.
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Quote Originally Posted by skraz View Post
    in top battles the in game monarch is very very rarely the actual monarch - it goes to where the bennefits are best (makes someone unbreakable, ups a banks income etc)

the bonuses are just a strategic move in kds that arent ghettos, ive always said monarchs shouldnt get a bonus.
    only odd people get monarchy

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information