Thread: Question...

Question...

This is my first age but I have been in 3 wars so far...yesterday we started attacking with another kingdom?.first both kingdoms were unfriendly then hostile but as soon as both kingdoms were hostile towards each other they switch to fortified stance?Why?

Fortifed is an optional stance that you use if you do not want to war. Maybe they changed their minds.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

I though that too but as soon as they switched they started a Gold dragon project....very odd.

Someone in my kindomg says that it was a bad move becouse it reduces there gains by 50%...our gains will be reduces to by 50% but it sliding so we wont feel the full effect for 25 hours...

If both changed to fortified then they both get -50% gains straight away. If they switched then you have a window where your gains nerf slides in, but they have -50% instantly.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |

Yup...so do you think its a bad move on thier part...we are at normal

If they don't want to war you then its fine

Exactly...I understand that but starting a dragon seems to contradictive that they don’t want to war....why switch to fortified then start a dragon...if you don’t want to war.

They want to annoy you or intend to train for a day/rotate build and then declare.

Ahhh that makes more sense...

Forum Addict
    massacre's are full effect from fortified, as are casualties.

Edit: Also, if they have button, and you keep attacking as -50% gains slide in, then no matter what they will have good chain targets once they are ready..
    Last edited by Topsy; 21-12-2011 at 15:27.

Massacres are not full effect, razes would be though.

Forum Addict
    Interesting, do you know what the altered effects are for massacre in fort? Unfortunately, my news doesn't go back quite long enough(although ill see if someone in opposing KD might have recorded them), but I remember us massacring right before we entered fort, and continuing to do so after, and thought the total kills were pretty standard in reduction.

Also, does this mean that gains science/orc buff does affect massacre?

yes, it does - it wasnt supposed to buff it, but it does and hasnt/wont be changed. The fortified effect is the same as you'd expect for land

Thread Information