Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 province grande mucca deleted

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    I can grow just as safely OOW.
    Damn, you're just violating the spirit of rules regardless, Ryan. In or out of war growing safely. Shame on you, deserve to be deleted. Next I'll find out that someone is using thief ops to gain honor safely in war, making it a fake war where he honor whores.

Grow up Nuriho :/
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

It's all my fault! I am Astarael, monarch of the other ghettokingdom, and you can all blame this on me!
    I was the one using this war to farm, I was the one using this war for protection against Force.
    While I really wanted my kingdommates to get some nice warexperience, I let them take some beating while I quietly grow for my own personal achievements.
    It all started when I was fighting Hall of Force. Of course I didn't stand a chance, getting ganged 1k+ acres a day.
    I can retaliate, but only once each day to stay in normal relationship. When my money ran out and barren lands began piling up, I know I couldn't hold on much longer.
    So when grande mucca offered me a war, I saw my way out. Even better when he offered a nap between us.
    That way I can rebuild in the war. As this is my first time being a king, I don't know anything about agreements.
    I had to learn about cease fires the hard way this age. After many broken ones Anri eventually told me about the eoa cease fires.
    So I didn't know how an agreement in war would work and wished grande mucca would hold his word to it.
    I even asked him if I needed to tell my kingdommates to nap him, just so he wouldn't hit me.
    Because he's out of range anyway it wouldn't matter in this war and his reply was also the same: no need.
    The war time was set at 72-96 hours and we started hitting forth and back making good way to war.
    After I got the warbutton, I double tapped Force once last time and entered war.
    At first I was only thinking of rebuilding, because I am pretty out of range.
    After setting up some warorders for my kingdommates, I really hoped we can get some warexperience and maybe even win this war.
    But after seeing grande mucca quadruple tap someone getting quite some gains, I started to feel greedy.
    I never thought people could get so much gains hitting someone so far out of net worth range.
    So I also started tapping the chaintarget. I was amazed about the gains, thinking I might even get second place in orc this age. (without exploring or paradising!)
    But most important was to get big and get out of range from Force. They were being waved at that moment and I saw my chance to get some safety if I can outgrow them.
    But no, I was violating the rules.
    I used this war for protection.
    I used this war for farming.
    And big chance it was Force reporting this war, because of me double tapping them.
    So I am truly sorry Ryan. I played a big part causing your deletion.

I have accepted my deletion, but if it's possible, give Ryan his account back. He was just having an honest and fair war.

So Force reported you (assumption), well there's one mystery solved. You might be accepting blame, but that's only because you don't realize this has been standard practice for years. It's not uncommon for large provs to NAP while their cores war, and this was never known as a "fake war".
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    You guys are full of it.. we really could not care less what you guys do..

that you are dead is a good thing.. how you died you can most likely blame yourself for...

and about reporting you.. I first knew about this when Ryan came crawling asking if we did it..

you have to high thoughts about what your impact on the game..

Astarael - Glad i could help you with sorting out the diplomacy terms with cease fires. Its an unknown world for new monarchs and players.

Btw, i dont think you should have been deleted for this war. It was a decent move many would have done in your situation. Getting deleted for that was not okey imo.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    So when grande mucca offered me a war, I saw my way out. Even better when he offered a nap between us.
    That way I can rebuild in the war.

but looks like the one that actually did care to report you guys did a good job?

how can this not be a plain fake war for big provinces?

so we have Ryan's war target come out and fully admit he used the war as an escape for protection. Any more questions as to the legitmacy of the war? Ryan got screwed through associations with the wrong people. So again, did he deserve to get deleted? Not really. However, nobody can argue his death cannot be least bit justified. Ryan/future cows/monarchs will now know for next time.

I know a lot of you wanna hate on Bishop, I loathe the guy too. However, for once, stop letting emotions cloud logic like a little *****. This had to happen and it is the correct thing to do.
    The End of an Era

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Grow up Nuriho :/
    No, you grow up. I am being deadly serious. This is how the rules are, and if i see a thief using war to whore it up, i will report him for being in a fake war, as that is the definition of fake war now by your own admission Bishop. Same goes for mages and banks. You simply arbitrarily made the rules and enforce them. I will file the reports for you to unleash your deletion happy fingers, you need not think anymore than you currently do (on a scale of 1 to 10, i surmise it's a 0), for I will do the thinking for you and unleash a well written report on my cheaters report to you on how this guy or girl is in a fake war which is an abhorrent use of wars and their kingdom to make a fake war with the sole reason of gaining for themselves.

Just stfu nuriho. You're an embarrassment to the human race.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I know a lot of you wanna hate on Bishop, I loathe the guy too. However, for once, stop letting emotions cloud logic like a little *****. This had to happen and it is the correct thing to do.
    No, it's not the correct thing to do. But I guess it had to happen nonetheless.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    so we have Ryan's war target come out and fully admit he used the war as an escape for protection. Any more questions as to the legitmacy of the war? Ryan got screwed through associations with the wrong people. So again, did he deserve to get deleted? Not really. However, nobody can argue his death cannot be least bit justified. Ryan/future cows/monarchs will now know for next time.

Astarael did admit to using the war largely as an escape, so yeah there should have been some action there. Was Ryan running from anyone or abusing war protection? It certainly doesn't look that way.

I am still not convinced the deletions had to happen, or that they where correct. In a game when you are literally investing hundreds of hours, and suspension is an option, how can you justify deletion for anything short of a malicious act or habitual abuse?

It doesnt matter what Ryan intended. I agree, his main aim was what he described - find a fun war for his kd and he gets cheap easy growth from it with his "war terms". Note that I agree Ryan didn't 'deserve' to be deleted, but its not exactly ridiculous he did. The bottom line is this: Astarael had FW intentions, and thus, his war partner is thereby guilty by association. Is this so hard to grasp?
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    The severity of the punishment overshadows the degree of guilt here. Had both parties simply been suspended there would little issue.

so now, you're just arguing whether punishment fits the crime, but you agree the principle of the matter is that both parties are guilty of -something-.

Then, that's fine, you have a right to your opinion. However, what Zodzilla thinks doesnt matter, this is the law of this land - you get deleted when you FW. Just like in real life, you have people ranging from life imprisonment to death penalty for heinous crimes. Neither side is right or wrong, and both applications do exist depending on where you live. In this game, the rule is death penalty. Suck it up.
    The End of an Era

Thread Information