Thread: Newbie attacker

Newbie attacker

I want be an attacker in the next age but I have no idea what race/personality combos that are good. I like the undead, but what personality should go with it? Should I pick another race?

I haven't played this in many years now, any help would be appriciated and some tips on building strategies would be nice.

The goal of the devs is to balance races in such a way that there are no obvious better combo's than others. They push you to make your selection based on the way you (and your kd) want(s) to play. They did however select certain races and personalities to match certain general play types wich are quite obvious if you spend a minute looking at them. Asking for the best combo's won't get you the best combo, because 1) there is no best combo that suits every type of play and 2) those that give the suggestions may have a very different idea on game play than you have.

dwarf merchant - hard to go wrong based on current changes.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

I'm not asking for "the best", just some good combos, some hint and tips. Why is it hard to go wrong with a dwarf merchant?

Free build and good income
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

It does sound good. Do you have any number I could use in Utopia Angel? Just as a guide line.

Thanks for the help!

Thread Information