Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Congrats BiO & baka

Enthusiast
    TY all

Shout out to my bio crew who busted their tails from day 1 of the age til the final seconds. Literally.

Was a very fun age with things contested towards the end.

GL HF to all other charting kingdoms next age.

Hope next age comes down to the wire like this one. Honestly, I don't care as much win/lose/draw as much as I like having fun with the winners contested until the bitter end. That's the only way for an age to end, IMO. Who likes forgone conclusions? Even if I'm the beneficiary of the conclusions, I for one, would get bored out of my mind.

I know nothing about that history or the day to day of your conflicts proteus so please forgive my ignorance. But it seems like this age it was harder to develop cows and get them up and running and the margins over normal provinces (with a few exceptions) were much slimmer. So could it be cows were a lot less of a factor this age in general?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I gave you the credit because Rage has had conflict with BIO and their cows the past two ages when they were exclusively lead by baka/meeni. So whoever is new this age definitely deserves a pat on the back.
    How about the one who was playing the cow? The one that left and eventually became your new bff that shared all our info :)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I know nothing about that history or the day to day of your conflicts proteus so please forgive my ignorance. But it seems like this age it was harder to develop cows and get them up and running and the margins over normal provinces (with a few exceptions) were much slimmer. So could it be cows were a lot less of a factor this age in general?
    Correct.

Abs have more crowns in total, so Proteus is better.

Quote Originally Posted by huus View Post
    no doubt.. :) happy?
    i Fix </3

Quote Originally Posted by huus View Post
    just means he had a great team more times, not that he is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Congrats to Baka and the BIO crew, you guys had a stellar age. Very active, warred like demons and are deserved winners of the crown.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Veteran
    To the team, GG everyone, glad i could be a part of it. Thanks everyone for doing your part and glad we pushed through and took it in the end. Hope ya all had as much fun as I did :)

Big ups to the rest of the top 10+ kds and provs who kept the age exciting.

@Proteus I really like how you try and be subtle about backhanded complements. Don't worry, me and baka were the only ones that war that beat you. I was kind of disappointed how bad your strategy was... I was looking forward to a good war after probably 7+ ages of hype about Rage from everyone and the whole thread about BiO farming out to Rage. Activity was perfect, the rest of the age was fairly strong as expected and some cool ideas (like using Fortified to train up without sacrificing much in the way of dice when you waved insolence), but your warring skills are weak. Maybe Rage can find another leader for war and you can stick to cowing or whatever you think you're good at. Stay out of diplomacy too.

Fury on the other hand was an extremely tough challenge. I was rooting for the Fury team since they got the new leadership in last age and this age they were as good as expected (excellent). We always do "Perfect play" vs "Perfect play" scenarios and that first war was a real treat - definitely the most enjoyable and difficult in the past 6+ ages for me. Top notch kingdom with top leadership that delivered a strong performance and I look forward to following their activity next few ages (if leadership team is the same).

Catch ya later Utopia... what a great send off. Really couldn't have asked for more.

Forum Addict
    I know Absalom will be really hungry for a kd crown this new age so I hope non absalom top kingdoms can step up once again and not like in the past history bend over and give the crown away...

Post Fiend
    Meeni, Thanks!!

Congrats to the bio gang!!
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Postaholic
    Fury played a 'perfect game' up to and until they got threw under the bus by Abs and blocked by Rage to war Insolence - that was when Fury's age was over. Crown was theirs to take had Rage not blocked that war. The minute it happened it was clear to both Fury and every one else that Fury will not take the crown as BiO had the #1 spot and therefore Fury must give the button to BiO - but you never give button to Avians. Had Rage noticed Insolence but did not hit them nor touched them, Insolence would've been forced to wave Fury and give the button to them instead. That gave all the chance in the world for Fury to gain acres and pass BiO.

It's a shame because there's so much respect for Fury by all the anti-abs kingdoms mainly because of the solid leadership they have over there but it's not their turn yet it seems.
    Last edited by baka; 09-05-2012 at 09:42.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I know Absalom will be really hungry for a kd crown this new age so I hope non absalom top kingdoms can step up once again and not like in the past history bend over and give the crown away...
    Well, technically Abs has had 1 kd crown in last 6 ages.

I feel bad for Trinity.. they get used by Rage/Sanct every age.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

The best part is both Fury and HoH could have easily taken the crown had they not been told by their Absalom masters to bend over.

Not surprising since Fury had the FSU tact setup and Rage/Sanc had the Non-FSU merc setup.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information