Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Psych Ward haunted by Whispers

Bishop you do realize everyone nearly everyone of those provncince names is offensive

"GH3Y"

and i quote the rules:
    you may not use language that is vulgar or that is otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable

Quote Originally Posted by papanoel View Post
    Bishop you do realize everyone nearly everyone of those provncince names is offensive

"GH3Y"

and i quote the rules:
    so dude, apparently you have no glimpse about utopias history nor can you read signatures. this kd just got reformed and has been around for quite a long time. also, who the hell is offended by us calling ourselves the most gh3y and emo kd around?

so plz do us all a favour and **** off
    >>>>>> Whispers <<<<<<
    Home of the most ghey and emo KD in utopia!

Veteran

"GH3Y"

and i quote the rules:
    What is offensive about that though? It isn't vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racial/ethnically objectionable. What problem do you have with it?

he prolly doesnt like homosexual people
    >>>>>> Whispers <<<<<<

If I may draw your attention to a well known figure who happens to be gay...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...type=1&theater

That is all.

Papanoel: i dont see the THEME as offensive as what you thought... even Obama recognized gay/lesbian/transgender people as a whole. Even in beauty pageant I "think" they allow transgender now this isn't offensive as what you think. In addition, this kd is been here for too long its just disbanded as most of the core players have RL issues.

Example: Gh3ys kneel down on both knees. what if that province change to Sisters kneel down on both knees? is that offensive as well to you?

he surely have some personal issues. dont you get it noel? admin says its not so try to suck it up. in south east asian countries they add the word "papa" to the name of a transgender. its the counter part of mister or miss. for example "PapaNoel". you are just trying to put malice in our name. we dont want schooling you to basic alphabet and spelling. G, H, 3, Y, try to find in the dictionary a valid english word that would implicate that we are socially offensive other than your malicious interpretation of the noun we use.

Veteran
    Great job guys =D

Isn't that nice. All those provinces with highly offensive user names.
    Why u mad brah
    #sinners <---click to join

He has been denied his right to be offended, which has offended him. I in turn find this offensive, but my feelings are as irrelevant as the original set posed.

News Correspondent
    Speaking from my point of view, I am not against homosexuality but even I have to admit that it is borderline offensive. As it has been so kindly pointed out, utopia is made of people from all ages and backgrounds and we shall exercise caution for "offensive material" is highly subjective. It is often best to steer clear of controversy.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    *humps swash*

FinalFantasy: kindly tell us what exactly bothers you in our name? As we dont find it the way you guys look at it. 0.o
    >>>>>> Whispers <<<<<<

Wow really? What else you guys gonna hate on papanoel and FinalFantasyWorld? Shall we eliminate races and colors from our names too? Oh and while we're at it, why don't we just remove any name that might refer to something that *might* be offensive - like redneck, or azn, or canuck.

Come to think of it, your name offends me too! I am offended by the term "papanoel"! You cannot force your French Christmas views on me dammit!!!

/me humps Mad_Scottish

now take it like a Scot! (up da kilt)

hmm Mad Scotish your hump well noted...

Thank you to Psych Ward for the clean war! you gave us quite crazy and emo battles.
    Thank you inv to mentioned me! rose always pays her debts

all hail Blizz!!
    fire!!!

Thread Information