Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack is Fumbling, Stumbling, Falling down!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    The only good presidents in my eyes that the United States had were:

George Washington
    Thomas Jefferson
    Abraham Lincoln - Republican
    Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat
    Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
    John F. Kennedy - Democrat
    Bill Clinton - Democrat

Every other president only made the country worse off overall.

After Clinton destroyed the housing market and when the bad loans came due banks also,Plus not going after BinLaden when special forces had him pin pointed there is no way i could see him on that list,Reagan even tho he hurt the unions he should be on the list just for his world politics and what he achieved.Most must not remember how well we were actually doing when he took over and how bad it was after Jimmy Carter left office

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    After Clinton destroyed the housing market and when the bad loans came due banks also,Plus not going after BinLaden when special forces had him pin pointed there is no way i could see him on that list,Reagan even tho he hurt the unions he should be on the list just for his world politics and what he achieved.Most must not remember how well we were actually doing when he took over and how bad it was after Jimmy Carter left office
    Bill Clinton helped make the US Dollar stronger again which meant things were cheaper for average people in the country. This was done by reducing the National Debt. Everything is related to the National Debt in the long run. No one wants to mention this but the more you owe as a country the weaker your currency is. The less you owe as a country the stronger your currency. When your currency is stronger then you obtain things at a cheaper rate. Bill Clinton didn't destroy the housing market. What destroyed the housing market and bad loans is the fact that we went from a strong US Dollar to a weak US Dollar. In the 90s when Bill Clinton was in office the USA was in the top 3 for currencies. Now we are falling down that chart as time passes. Multiple things caused the US economy to become unstable. For example the war on terrorism, companies charging more for their products when their cost remained the same, almost no pay increase to employees to compensate for the growing cost of living, governments giving corporations tax breaks which reduces government income, politicians demanding more and more money for the same amount of work (not talking small increases but $50k+ raise for themselves), and politicians abusing government equipment for personal use. There are more but these are some of the reasons why the US isn't in a good state economically etc.
    Last edited by Natsu; 31-05-2012 at 00:26.
    T/Ms apparently = black sheep of Utopia.

Forum Fanatic
    Bill Clinton imposed the give everyone loans whether they could afford them or pay them back or not rules to the banks and loaning institutes.When the loans came due the banks had to foreclose on all the bad loans and take over houses they could not sell.That destroyed not only the dollar but the housing market and inturn the banks and the economy.Thats why the dollar lost its value.It was years in the making for it to happen and most economist warned it would happen .Bad loans are bad loans.There was a reason people who didnt have homes couldnt get loans.Wars have not helped nor will forced healthcare or more government spending.Basically now what we have is alot of what we went thru in the 70s .Bad ideas that didnt work then and wont now.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Bill Clinton imposed the give everyone loans whether they could afford them or pay them back or not rules to the banks and loaning institutes.When the loans came due the banks had to foreclose on all the bad loans and take over houses they could not sell.That destroyed not only the dollar but the housing market and inturn the banks and the economy.Thats why the dollar lost its value.It was years in the making for it to happen and most economist warned it would happen .Bad loans are bad loans.There was a reason people who didnt have homes couldnt get loans.Wars have not helped nor will forced healthcare or more government spending.Basically now what we have is alot of what we went thru in the 70s .Bad ideas that didnt work then and wont now.
    My point is that there are more people to blame than just Bill Clinton on that especially since the legislative branch was mostly republican at the time. Can remove Bill Clinton from the list but he did a ton of great things even though there were some bad moves. However, No one else would be on the best president list so it's left with:

George Washington
    Thomas Jefferson
    Abraham Lincoln - Republican
    Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat
    Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
    John F. Kennedy - Democrat

That would be the full list in the end if you remove Bill Clinton. Either way we haven't had a good president in a long time and the reason is because businesses are the main reason. Other factors are involved but lobbyists for businesses are the major one.

This is unless you count allowing the country to end up where the average person is:
    - Paid less than needed to sustain living expenses
    - A right wing religious nutcases (Not dissing religion but there is a point where people take things too extreme)
    - Not removing Church from State
    - Where Americans have no rights (similar to China in a sense)
    - Everyone is blind to what is happening

What I am getting at is we need to stop using religion, same sex topics, abortion, etc in the campaigns and government matters. What should be discussed is creating jobs for the unemployed, improving wages compared to cost of living, healthcare, veteran benefits for those who served in the military, improving education where average people can afford it, and other things like this.
    Last edited by Natsu; 31-05-2012 at 03:20.
    T/Ms apparently = black sheep of Utopia.

But unless the whole entire government is remade what is going to change? It's just turning into the scenario where one party wants what the other opposes just because they want it.
    It's supposed to be about the people and it's not. Hasn't been for a long time. The longer this goes on, the more disenchanted and frustrated the people become. Which as we've seen
    in other countries leads to a lot of trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    What Flutter said

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Let it burn
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Damn it octo you killed my entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thread Information