Thread: Need a Kingdom

Need a Kingdom

Im looking for an active Kingdom and I have been away for some years and right now just jumping KD after KD to find a proper one.

Experience:
    Played for 2-3 years from 2006, with the last year in a KLA KD.

Activity:
    Im active, but Im active when I decide, so I don't let the game control me. Normally most activ in the evening and a quicky in the morning. Login during work to aid and support but have no access to IRC or Angel during work.So two attacks per day is not a problem.

Goals:
    Having fun.

Preferred type of kingdom:
    Doesn't matter but if there is a KD with "old-timers" it will suit me fine. The KD should have a good active leader, activ PIMP or whatever we use today.

Contact methods:
    IRC, but forum, MSN works fine for me.

Mail me on haroro57@hotmail.com

News Correspondent
    speak to baldy or FFW @ #exnihilopublic. Most of us are in Euro Zone so you'll fit right in. We hardly use pimp anymore, instead we use a lucid. Experience with a lucid isn't neccessary, we can teach you how to use it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *waves at old kd-mate*
    :)

Regular
    tudor is a good d00d
    Due to extensive kingdom-wide rules violations, this kingdom will not have the option to remain together for the next Age of Utopia.

Enthusiast
    tudor what's up buddy?

Zauis...how you doin?

tudor...what exactly does active on your own time mean man?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    tudor what's up buddy?

Zauis...how you doin?

hi Chuck, I am doing well. What about you? You're still ballin no doubt.
    Due to extensive kingdom-wide rules violations, this kingdom will not have the option to remain together for the next Age of Utopia.

tudor what's up buddy?

What I mean is that I login and play the game when I have time, and that is about 3-4 hours in the evening and during work 8 hours. I will not wake up and do any actions.
    I read and respond in forum, take out inactivs and all other things that are expected of a province.
    I add all requested data to PIMP/IRC (or what we use) whish is a must for a Kingdom.
    I help noobs that are willing to learn.

It must be a lot of Kingdoms out there, that have a spot for a player like me. The reason I quit last time was that I fell that I didn't have all the time that was expected from all other players, (i.e waving at a sertin time).

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    hi Chuck, I am doing well. What about you? You're still ballin no doubt.
    I'm surviving like everyone else, Zauis. Game is going well - leading Simians and we are #1 for land with a 2/2 war record so far. I am working 3 jobs currently though and so life is rather busy.

Tudor, you aren't a match for simians this age, but I can think of a few kds that may want to speak with you...you should hit up irc when you have a chance.

Regular
    I'm surviving like everyone else, Zauis. Game is going well - leading Simians and we are #1 for land with a 2/2 war record so far. I am working 3 jobs currently though and so life is rather busy.

Tudor, you aren't a match for simians this age, but I can think of a few kds that may want to speak with you...you should hit up irc when you have a chance.
    Sir, you are the very definition of a baller.

Anyway, I have now a new "home" so tnx for the support.

Thread Information