Thread: Elf a/m viable next age?

Elf a/m viable next age?

Elves won't be breaking any faeries or even same NW, but 5/3 isn't too bad. How viable will an elf attacker/mage be next age?

Human seems to be the hybrid choice, the only problem I have with human is you actually have to have super great wpa and tpa to actually succeed in ops/spells. Not so with elf, you'll have pretty good chance of spells succeeding and maybe you'll get some hits in?

Um it's easily viable? You must be misunderstanding something to even question it....

isgood
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

elf mystics ~ more of a M/a

Post Demon
    Elf is viable this age, and Elf got a buff next age. Should work fine.

what buff? +5% stronger defspecs compared to this age?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

all hail kit.

Director of Age Changes
    Less specs, more space for leets.
    But honestly, decent thieves will take a crap on you.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Postaholic
    Elf is too easy to disable, eather with thives or chains, they kinda need to be ub or you have to have lots of them like bio imo.

Post Fiend
    BiO isn't Elf Mages, it's Attacking Mage-Rogue Elfs.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

I have always been an elf A/m or A/M. I love it because I am an elf tactician this age now. Last age, I was an elf war hero. I will not be anything else. Elves are decent in attacking as well as their spells. If you play it right, you can be a force to be reckoned with. I have yet to perfect it. I am going with 2.5 tpa to increase my off.

Noseblood, as for being disabled easily, that is not so true at all. I cannot be disabled that easily by thieves. You just need to have a strong tpa to hold out on your own, which I did last age. People may have successes against you in thieving, but you also have successes in thwarting them as well so I would say it was 50/50.

Elfs are solid. 5/5 military, I would take the elf military over the 6/5 dwarf with a 2 point elite:p
    Elf got a few boosts.

1) War horses are now ok for them.
    2) spec re working boosts them (7% relative boost to their offense vs orc/undead, and a 2% boost vs avian/dwarf) also a 5% defense boost.

So elves still seem good, I don't think in most situations they work well as a full kd, but some elves to control population with fireballs certainly seems to fit most builds.

With the new meter and the fact that maxing it gives both KD's a button regardless of NW gap the ability to slow down hitting and LL sure seems helpful if being bullied, in fact if your not in a top KD but plan to grow somewhat I highly recommend hybrids to avoid being bullied.
    Last edited by goodz; 08-08-2012 at 02:30.
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information