Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Mercy vs Pulse round 2.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    You must have a better health care provider than I. Do you live in Canada? :p
    He's a roro

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Crown when all of absalom rather than one rogue monarch napbreaks you and it'd be REALLY impressive.

The Sixth Age saw Chai emerge from the ranks of Skies of Absalom as the premier peasant killer in the game. In his wake, he has left the provinces of White Dove, Cyan Wombat, Caledor Majere, and finally Southern Armies reading DEAD in the place of a formerly glorious province. The first three of these kills were not Absalom acts and should not be treated as such. It was the killing of Southern Armies that most definitely was an Absalom act- -and, taking blame where it is due, it was my idea.

The killing of Southern Armies was a directly vindictive act aimed at Flogger for his killing of AquaSeaFoam in the Fifth Age. Were Flogger’s province a viable target when we were looking to destroy Relentless Armies (the number one kingdom in the game), it is likely that he would have been the primary target. But, as it were, in an act upon the diplomatic trapeze, the killing of Caledor Majere was pawned off as the handiwork of Flogger and Flogger’s province of Democratic Armies was flayed alive by Ravenant in a multi scourge the likes of which have probably never before been seen. With Flogger in protection, we had two choices for the kill: Hordes of Armies and Southern Armies. Warkrazz intervened on behalf of his friend Darklove and Hordes was spared. Southern Armies was chosen and so it came to pass that, one evening, the combined forces of Absalom assembled in a warchat that, in two Utopian days' time, left Southern Armies dead, nothing but the burnt hull of a formerly glorious province.

The plan had been to begin the military march upon Relentless Armies the following day after killing Southern Armies. There is no way that this plan could have gone any further awry. Which is more amazing, that Southern Armies was invited to his own death chat, or that Flogger was invited to it? This was a covert op gone charlie foxtrot in one fell swoop. The complete copy of our warchat was leaked and was later posted in the Utopian Depot.

And it came to pass from the killing of Southern Armies that Absalom would have to weather the Sin of Chai.

Chai was one of three commanders at the killing of Southern Armies- -the other two being myself and Katana. It was during this campaign that Chai committed the sin of omission and betrayal. Chai had let his knowledge of Southern Armies end at the fact that this province was peasant-killable. What he had not told us was that this was the province of his friend and fellow 666 alliance member, Tom/Crazy Dwarf. For whatever reason Chai left this information from us, I can not say. What I can say is that many people of Absalom came to pay for this sin.

The campaign against Relentless Armies died in the womb. We never let the cavalry ride. It was here that I learned the lesson: Never commit to a war that you are not prepared to win quickly and decisively. I hesitated. Hesitation kills. The campaign on Southern Armies marked my second failure in a siege against a top kingdom. It seemed that my fate was to never lead a truly great campaign. The Seventh Age proved otherwise.

Flogger got his way in the Sixth Age, his kingdom took the number one spot in Utopia. And, in recompense for the killing of Southern Armies, the blood of Warkrazz was left spattered all over my less-than-glorious armor. Within four Utopian months after the killing of Southern Armies, 666 mobilized a strike against him after letting him think the siege had ended. I awoke one morning to see Warkrazz dead. I will accept what I dare to create, and it was directly my fault that Warkrazz was killed. Before it was all over, it seemed that Clan DarkMine would be the next to go as I and Vixen sat with him through wave after crippling wave. We watched his glorious networth stripped from him as his homes were burned, the vast stores of knowledge accumulated by his people amnesiaed away, and his peasants kidnapped and fireballed. Finally after releasing his military to the point where he would live regardless of what would come, the operations ceased.
    I was not old enough to own a computer in age 6..wtf is this

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Gotta read up on your absalom history on their website bro if you're gonna be leading a flagship tsk tsk

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Gotta read up on your absalom history on their website bro if you're gonna be leading a flagship tsk tsk
    sheep meep

Thats called history! You can compare it stuff like people living in caves and then slowly involving into what we are today! :p

Flogger are you guys going for #1 again next age ?

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    I think if they are able to retain TheMango, they'd still have a shot. He is the only player remaining in the game that has threepeated (Pansies age 18 19 20) [and oh yes he also repeated again with Sonata in age 44 45].

Lies my little friend

Forum Fanatic
    TheMango is elite, I spoke to him once and was awed by his presence.

P.S. flogger I remember being kidnapped in our war, I think someone thought it would be cute to try and pkill me.

Sir Postalot

P.S. flogger I remember being kidnapped in our war, I think someone thought it would be cute to try and pkill me.
    Yeah we were looking at it, also looking at it vs mercy, alotta people's pez counts got very low.

Once they are low, what is the best way to finish the job? Trads?

Enthusiast

Do u rmb the b2b bounces? FYI u bounced on a resume filled with ur own spit.
    Last edited by Awesomeness; 13-11-2012 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lies my little friend
    I don't know what you are doing these days. I don't see Dragons anywhere.. where are signs that Shaitan is still alive and kicking? I haven't seen you back to back with another kingdom besides Pansies like Mango, who keeps winning and winning. :)
    Last edited by Syntico; 13-11-2012 at 03:05.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Do u rmb the b2b bounces? FYI u bounced on a resume filled with ur own spit.
    Yes random noob who I have never heard of, I am butthurt that I bounced on someone while playing from mobile and taking 5 minutes in between a hit. Congratulations, I am sure you can use the incident to leverage full-time offers in investment banking and M/B/B consulting.

Enthusiast
    Yes random noob who I have never heard of, I am butthurt that I bounced on someone while playing from mobile and taking 5 minutes in between a hit. Congratulations, I am sure you can use the incident to leverage full-time offers in investment banking and M/B/B consulting.
    a banker that could not do simple math :((

SaD

Do people still think bankers are smart?

hahahahaha. good one.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Thread Information