Thread: Me + Another looking to be recruited

Me + Another looking to be recruited

I have played in many ages off and on starting with 46, I have been primarily an attacker of late but am more than capable of being a TM if that is whats needed. My activity is adequate and dependent on my responsibilities (if Im a TM, it'll be much much more). I always make 2 uniques in war and prefer a kingdom who emphasized team work because this game is a drag if no one plays together. Id prefer to be in a warring kingdom and am more than willing to take orders presuming they make sense. I was considering undead/cleric as an attacker and more than willing to be whatever is requested if its a TM spot.

Im familiar with angel and am willing to join whatever chat system is used by the kingdom.

My buddy is a vet too with the same general background as me.

Hi,
    We are recruiting active players. Possible for you to come on irc #helix to have a chat?

No response.

Still looking for a kingdom.
    Last edited by Kroh.MD; 14-11-2012 at 01:43.

come to #modtemp for an interview :)

do visit http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...id-tier-war-kd) for more information.

Edit: We are online now, so do visit our chat room anytime ;)
    Last edited by tkc89; 14-11-2012 at 01:49.

Hi, come to #forfun on utonet if you're interested, and we can chat. Looking for someone motivated and team-oriented, and you might find that our KD's what you're lookin for.
    Last edited by Insanity7; 14-11-2012 at 05:13.

Post Fiend
    Hello, feel free to stop by #shinra1 and talk to some of us there!

Post Fiend
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ecuiting/page3

We are an active War Kingdom who will have between 6-8 wars this age depending on the length of the wars.
    We have players from all around the globe but mainly in SE Asia, we work as a team the kingdom is referred to as the team

We finished in the top 100 in Land and NW and top 50 in war wins with a 5/8 record.
    We do expect a minimum of two logins a day and while we are competitive we understand people have a life too. Some members of the kingdom are hyperactive however :)

The following positions are open:
    1 Faery Mystic T/M
    1 Orc Tactician
    1 Halfling Rogue a/T

Unfortunately we are not interested in Undead this age.

If any of them interest you please PM Dx or myself for details or mail us either at sridhar7778@yahoo.com or null_sheen@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Starscream; 14-11-2012 at 05:19.

Hi there,

If your still looking for a kingdom i have 3 spots avail. We use whatsapp not IRC. Please feel free to pm me if your interested or email me jprbeard@gmail.com

We are a warring kingdom. Finished #2 for honor and #3 for war wins last age.

Hi kroh, I saw you on irc n pmed you but there wasn't any reply.

Do drop by again at #helix if you haven't found a kingdom. Thanks.

We have plenty of vacancies available.

micro.. msg me in irc.. tjkevin

anyone looking for a kd in wol.. we are a warring kd.. msg in irc skraku or tjkevin

Post Fiend
    I second Starscreams post. We are looking for a Halfling Rogue/TM/Orc Tact. Please mail us or PM me/starscream for more details about us.

hey, join http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...irc.utonet.org so we can talk. we are a warring kd looking for a few active and reliable attackers.

peace.
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Hi,

we are a kd that just started. Our goal this age is 6 wars. You will join players who are in the same situation as you. You are allowed to play T/M. You will work together with the other 3 T/M, they are very active. Your task is to fund dragons, slay dragons, doing ops and sending aid to other provinces. You will primarily have a supporting role. Send me an email at wongstanley1 'at' gmail 'dot' com if you are interested.
    Last edited by swong2; 17-11-2012 at 23:31.

Recruit

Hey there,

I would love to chat with you and your friend some time so we can all get a better feel for one another. A little about our KD: We finished last age #1 in War Wins with 8/8, we use Skype as our primary form of communication, and our player base comes from all over the world. I look forward to chatting with you guys in the near future, the best avenue for me being Skype, which my Skype username is: theiss420.

Cheers

Thread Information