Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mask 6th war win

If you get a WW it means you won a war.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie1010 View Post
    I guess the minute someone gets 6/6 everyone who sucks and can't get a record like that will yell its cause of fake wars. You going to tell me they convinced six other kingdoms to hand over a war win? They must be paying pretty good money for that.
    I normaly dont reply or write too much , but your remark stumbled upon my eyes....

NONE is doubting the 5/5 war wins, it`s the LAST war in discussion, it`s near to imposible to accept a statement wich i heard that MASKS won fair and square and it wasnt a FAKE war, there were people who give you strong evidence that this has all the reasons to confirm that it was a fake war

Enthusiast
    well if mods checked it and seems ok, then congratz mask

Veteran
    Didn't masks war them like twice already? And looking back over it they could be legitimate. Their opponent probably only wanted to grow banks and wd.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Forum Addict
    Well, one willing to hit and another willing to get beaten. What else can the rest say? Take up the challenge to pit against them. See if they really that amazing. I will be waiting for your good news, elixer

Veteran
    I'd love to test them. But I'm not in a situation to offer them war
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    I'd love to test them. But I'm not in a situation to offer them war

my kd is nearly in that position, masks just needs a few more acres :P. BTW everyone crying fake war both "Waring" and "its not hard" used Masks to run from other kds. i told "waring" we were gonna notice once we were active (took about a week) but within a day they hit war with masks. "its not hard" used masks to stop geting vultured on my sanc/rage. Masks may/may not be an amazing kd as far as skill goes, no clue but winning down in people isnt unherd of and their last couple of wars were legit.

Forum Addict
    To reinforce my rationale in starting this thread is because I had witnessed That Mask won twice in a row despite with nw and province numerical disadvantage when war was in progress. War number 5 and 6. I not doubting their capability or integrity. Would like to hear more from their opponents instead of Mask members themselves.

Go get 'em Feint ;)

Veteran
    They warred 'warring' before this?

Forum Addict
    Mask is way too big at my current position. If not, I would sure jump on it. Did pm them for war earlier on this age when we were almost at same size but got rejected. Unless I get to learn their strategy in fighting kingdom who is so much larger, if not I will BE just feeding them.

It would be redundant to give up our strategy :S

I don't believe we have warred a KD more than once since our KD was banded together.

And, our KD is excited over the fact that we're actually being talked about. We were only a ghetto KD last age.

Post Fiend
    If you think strategically, and really look at how things went, it might make more sense than you think. All things considered. :)
    Last edited by LuckySports; 01-02-2013 at 11:30. Reason: No Strategy For You!

Forum Addict
    Lol, I prefer talking abt warring kingdoms than those top kingdoms. For instance the war between cats and war seeker is much interesting than discussing abt Abs or HOH getting the land crown or whatever. Don't get Offended. This is just my own personal view and thoughts.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I disagree.

If Sanctuary loses a war. It's game over. Try again in 3 months.
    If WarSeekers lose a war. It's not a big deal. Try again in a few days (or later if they need to recover more).

One of these is more significant.

Thread Information