Thread: Looking for a organized kingdom

Question Looking for a organized kingdom

Im currently in a really inactive land fat kingdom that just plain sucks lol!!! This is my first age in awhile but i can handle my own and im always open to suggestions. I can play any role im a really good T/M but im currently a human attacker with the hopes of throwing some spells here and there at the enemy. Either way let me know if any active kingdom is looking to fill their roster spots and what youd like me to be!!
    p.s If i would accept a request would i lose my prov or would it suffer a penalty for leaving my current kingdom?? Thanks for looking everyone.

Your prov would reset back to the start. I have an Orc/Cleric coming available soon (that started before) protection. In that instance you can take over and abandoned prov.

is orc/cleric a good combo?? never played as either lol but i can make it work!! just as long as the kingdom is active im happy! Im the only one who has attacked outside of my kingdom its a ghost town where im located

Do you use IRC? What is your nick?

age as just startes, not much u miss out for recalling - and you u start over by invite. But it becomes all better :-)

Doy you use IRC and/or how much xp do you got ? how active are you..

i never used IRC , i have played many ages a few years back and wanted to get back into the game and from the looks of it there isnt any drastic changes. I am on a few times a day so Id say Im pretty active!!!

Thread Information