Thread: Attacker/Mage looking for a warring KD

Attacker/Mage looking for a warring KD

Hey guys, I`m a 31 years old player, living in eastern Europe (+2 GTM)! I`ve been playing Utopia for 4 ages since I`ve rediscover the game! I`ve always played as an attacker, undead mostly (not this age cause of the changes), but I don`t mind playing T/M either! I`m hyper-active, being online most part of the day! In war I have 2 unique attacks per day, unless I play avian in witch case I have 3! For the last 3 ages I`ve been in a warring KD and we finish in top 25 last age with 5 wins in 7 wars! I left (my decision) cause of a stupid thing I`ve done (tried to help a friend in a different KD and in the end I screw things up for my KD) but I`ve learned my lesson! Beside that, I`m a team player and I have no problem following orders, but I hate dictatorial types of kingdoms were a single person decide everything for everyone! Also, I like warring kingdoms that aim for most war wins, but don`t forget this is still a game and having fun is a big part of it! So, if anyone need another avian or elf this age (this is what I prefer but I`ll play anything except undead) don`t hesitate to contact me!

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...irc.utonet.org

If you are interested in beeing screened by Stoners. Top 20 kd

You legitly sound perfect for our kingdom. One of our players is getting busy IRL and just left us his province. Avian tactician, high science, baron, around 1.2k acres. We are a warring kingdoms just fresh off our second war win (our only loss to the current #1 ranked warring kingdom in Utopia). Email me at fireyourwire@gmail.com if you're interested! Look forward to seeing you around soon!

Forum Fanatic
    Human 3800 acres. Rank 12th kd in land. Cone #meleeweapons if interested

Thread closed! I found a KD. Thx for your offers.

Thread Information