Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Did Sanct and Mother Advice notice?

Post Fiend
    Yeah what's the deal there? Not sure if cash ever saw play, but I see what looked to me like a gentleman's wager :)

I'm having a dilemma here.
    On one side I'd like to see Sanctuary get b2b so we can see Realest back in action.
    On the other hand that means Proteus would win the bet, which would just make him more cocky as he already is.

Veteran
    There is no dilemma anymore :). At least concerning this war.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Veteran
    I don't understand what happened. Did sanctuary not build WTs? Why are their banks getting farmed so horribly?
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Post Fiend
    maybe they decided to pull a sim....

Forum Addict
    MA has a halfling rogue in range which is a huge weapon + several halfers close to range.

I'm not sure why those halfers don't get exposed (especially at warstart). I suppose their banks got AW'd.

That's a rather nasty setup, with the unbreakable halfers and unkillable undeads.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What I don't particularly understand is why Sanc has ONE halfer and why it's not in an important spot for the kd lol

Forum Addict
    I always believed those absalom halfers were supposed to go up as bank supports. (4 human/mystics + 1 halfer rogue for banking)

Enthusiast
    Absalom/HoH kd's:

Havoc- 5 Faery/20 Humans
    Rage- 4 Faery/1 Halfer/20 Humans
    Sanctuary- 4 Faery/1 Halfer/20 Humans
    HoH-4 Faery/6 Halfer/15 Humans

Absalom has a similar ratio, a good set up for whoring. Relying on your 5 T/M races to do mass opp runs then chains if it gets to war. They have great activity and good co ordination. Problem is once you get a few provs getting over thier mid range provinces sizes thier screwed, not enough opp power to bring down provinces as fast as they pop up into the high mid prov range size.

Like trying to kill weeds with an eye dropper. MA has done really well to have been in top 1-2 for size running that many halfers with nerfed gains. Against a normal foe the Absalom strategy would prevail. But ELit has managed to keep up in size with a very effective opp race based kd set up, more like what most people would equate to a ghetto warring strategy.

Big wars are always nice to watch......DOn't have to get up as much as being in one :P

Forum Fanatic
    The ABs is set up to favour ABs! We will all see in the end that the winner was decided when they picked these races! SMART!

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    I think Elit's main reason for using the 0tpa argument was Sanctuary sort-off accusing him of having cheated by supposedly the bug that was referred to by dorje. Can't blame him and I think it's only a sign of good will from you to have broken/re-cfed to show that you're not.

As for the 0thieves; it'd surprise you but it occurs more often. I've used the strategy to fix TBs in the paste, but that was only temporary. It was perhaps a day.
    Nowadays it's more common for the big cows to sit on zero thieves. Rage did it last age, Sanctuary did it this age and now that's you. If you ask me, a taunt like the one done on Sanctuary or you is a good thing; it makes everyone aware you can get something back from the ones that keep feeding on you.
    If you want to hoard gold, you better protect it. If you think you can sit on zero thieves for weeks, deal with the consequences of being robbed once you're caught.
    I was too drunk to monitor much but as far as I can tell losing all GC at start hurt sancs strategy for preparing. Followed by superior activity by AMA.

Post Fiend

Talking

Lol Pete love how u just slotted HoH into the mix when our TM ratio differs somehwat from that of Abs. Are you trying to scare Elit away! Rawr. War win honor bonus = the way to go for MA. Triplecrown ftw.

May 1 of YR7 A Wild War Appeared (##:##) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Thx Sanc for the war and gl for the rest of the age.

Also I would like to congratulate Kuhan for winning his 100$ bet. Let's hope that Proteus is man of his word.

Comment of the war: Lord Hope Solo the Warrior of Seel in A Wild War Appeared (##:##): "I know now how Simians feels every

time they war..."
    Last edited by Palem; 09-04-2013 at 17:56.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    as far as I can tell losing all GC at start hurt sancs strategy for preparing. Followed by superior activity by AMA.
    Well hellooo captain obvious. Exactly when could giving all your money to the enemy ever be a good strategy? :D

Forum Fanatic
    Well played Team Elit

1 down, 3 to go.

Thread Information