Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

What if Rage noticed Sanc ...and Sanc is trying to get some GC to war Rage.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Stupid statement and made up from tak3shis mind.
    Which? That you're barely tolerable? I remember you and your members crying in my public when Tivoli waved you and you sending pm's we should be fighting abs instead of fighting each other. I supposed that happened in my mind too. lol.

Plus I receive repeated messages asking us to grow in range of abs so that we can block abs kds and stall them. Not that I would have minded blocking but the kd had other agendas so we went along with that.

That said there is nothing wrong with an aabs alliance just don't go saying there is no pact, what's the point of hiding it. So you can blame abs of being the only alliance around?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    that would be odd

Forum Addict
    And what bad blood? Like target sharing all abs kd's before war? If you target share them, them stealing gc back is only fair to gain what they have lost. Well an apple for an apple would be to get someone to steal all your gc and not Sanc directly, so maybe thats what they should have done. Target shared you as well instead of stealing directly but you started the dirty moves, so case in point don't play dirty then it would be really unfair if abs does anything to you.

I like to post
    Its going to be double hostile!

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    And what bad blood? Like target sharing all abs kd's before war? If you target share them, them stealing gc back is only fair to gain what they have lost. Well an apple for an apple would be to get someone to steal all your gc and not Sanc directly, so maybe thats what they should have done. Target shared you as well instead of stealing directly but you started the dirty moves, so case in point don't play dirty then it would be really unfair if abs does anything to you.
    Its not first time when i deal with ABs. When Dorje start pm me in irc about undead/king rob them or when we ask other ppl to greed sanc for (less duration) when we keep them with greed 24/7 its clear he is turned in "smart" mod and can make any lame move. He did it in past many times. Its why suspect intra alliance farming was normal from us. None asked havoc to drop in game CF from us and after they droped it Sanctuary DID INTRA ALLIANCE FARMING GOLD.

About rund 2, there is noting bad sanctuary to rob from us and noting bad to wave them for it. If havoc had any sense for honor they will reset his notice. Its was basicaly our terms :not give notice in active relation. ATM both kds trade hits/dragons/ops. Clear active relation.
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 14:29.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    isn't some GC to pump for war all anyone really wants with this game

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Proteus is under my control too :P
    Thats why I farmed you for 30k+ acres OOW in age 51 and you disbanded EOA? I still have the papers of you losing those acres if you want to be reminded.

None asked havoc to drop in game CF from us and after they droped it Sanctuary DID INTRA ALLIANCE FARMING GOLD.
    errr .... yes ... yes ...100 mill gc for cf!! no gc no cf ... odd must have been a thread about cf ...odd
    Last edited by Darkz Azn; 14-04-2013 at 15:00. Reason: forgot odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Thats why I farmed you for 30k+ acres OOW in age 51 and you disbanded EOA? I still have the papers of you losing those acres if you want to be reminded.
    You have zero sense of humor. My reply is to clear joke post....
    Lets don't talk for farming when you was farmed this age.

errr .... yes ... yes ...100 mill gc for cf!! no gc no cf ... odd must have been a thread about cf ...odd
    So expensive :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    You have zero sense of humor. My reply is to clear joke post....
    Lets don't talk for farming when you was farmed this age.

So expensive :P
    Simple math excercise:

Which number is greater: 30,000 or 12,000. (Scroll below for answer)

Answer: 30,000.

Proteus has to brag about things that happend years ago which is quite sad, dont you have anything up to date to brag about instead?

Veteran
    I so wish they'd let me post something in this thread, I'm trying not to laugh but it's just too funny.

On a lighter note:

Simple math excercise:

Which number is greater: 30,000 or 12,000. (Scroll below for answer)

Answer: 30,000.
    !calc 20/30

I like to post
    Most sad part about Proteus is he brag for "beat" Season age 43 and Dreams age 51.

Age 42 was last real age for season. KD was supposed to disband but jolt promote new short age from 4 weeks. We decide to make last play for fun and when week 4 end Season was n1 land/nw/cow. But we all know how good was Jolt and they simple messed it. Age continue for so long and all kd gone inactive. What "beat" Proteus did was get 1 free cow hit for EOA nap. This gave Sanctuary n1 spot. Noting impressive for brag. Only his video orders left from this age.

Dreams was supposed to be 1 age kd. ABS GB us age 50 but we still won land/nw/cow. So we decide to make one another age for honor. 1/2 from all age Dreams was x2-x3 smaller from all top land kds. You know very well how sci points work and there is no way to compensate it when you grow and meet kd pumped most from time. So after middle age we start grow and become factor and only treat for ABS/HoH for n1 spot.

If you are so good make solo kd and achieve something like it. You used your alliance for get CF this age because you are farm.
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 16:03.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Most sad part about Proteus is he brag for "beat" Season age 43 and Dreams age 51.

Age 42 was last real age for season. KD was supposed to disband but jolt promote new short age from 4 weeks. We decide to make last play for fun and when week 4 end Season was n1 land/nw/cow. But we all know how good was Jolt and they simple messed it. Age continue for so long and all kd gone inactive. What "beat" Proteus did was get 1 free cow hit for EOA nap. This gave Sanctuary n1 spot. Noting impressive for brag. Only his video orders left from this age.

Dreams was supposed to be 1 age kd. ABS GB us age 50 but we still won land/nw/cow. So we decide to make one another age for honor. 1/2 from all age Dreams was x2-x3 smaller from all top land kds. You know very well how sci points work and there is no way to compensate it when you grow and meet kd pumped most from time. So after middle age we start grow and become factor and only treat for ABS/HoH for n1 spot.

If you are so good make solo kd and achieve something like it. You used your alliance for get CF this age because you are farm.
    Fact #1 in age 43 - sanc took acres from Seasons OOW as seasons could not war and gained free cow land from seasons cow played by elit (sanc cow also finished #1 that age)
    Fact #2 in age 51 - Dreams tried to go for tripple crown and failed miserably as you thought gaining honor would offset the sci people have been accumulating all age. YOU gave us notice thinking you had a chance and made a thread about it but got owned badly.

You cant deny the above as it can be verified from chart archive, papers, and threads on forums that have papers posted.

This age you had to vulture oow as it was your ONLY chance to not get farmed by our superior HU sage setup this age. If you are so good why dont we fight for #1 right now. I know, because you are going to lose badly (as cello already admitted) hence you need an eoa deal. If you are better than someone you do not make an eoa deal with them but duration cf so you have chance to fight them again later in age and take acres. Thats what you do to farms. You were the one who asked for that not I. I am way up on acres from fighting you. Also you were the one who gave notice in age 51 and then make a thread in forums to brag about it. But after you saw you would get farmed you arranged double team. Bottom line is elit, I am better than you, if you wanna prove otherwise come and fight me, otherwise STFU and live with being down 30k+ acres in our fights overall.

I do not respect you and think you are one of the biggest liars/cheaters/whiners in this game. All along this age you were afraid of getting owned by Rage but it seems as you should have been worried about other kingdoms who are owning you right now. If you were any good at all you would not exit fort with 0 thieves and low def on your big provs, untrained halfers, and put in a bad spot like this when you can expect to receive notice. Great planning on your part. Have fun not crowning.
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-04-2013 at 16:48.

I like to post
    More like you had to vulture oow as it was your ONLY chance to not get farmed by our superior HU sage setup this age. If you are so good why dont we fight for #1 right now.
    So funny, Right now. When we waved you Dorje propose ~~ same "because you are alone". Bu he did it when we spend 1 week for prepare for you and Sanctuary double 2 cows. Now when we let you pump for free during we war you become brave... Come next age pm me oop and we will war.
    If you have so much time to post nonsense go get part time job and pay your debs.

Fact n1. Age 43 you was peon in Sanctuary
    Fact n2 Age 51 i personally smacked you eoa
    Fact n3 Age 57 you was farmed again
    Fact n4 you don't pay your debs
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 16:51.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information