Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs A Mothers Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    1. So you telling me a kingdom having 400 milion instead of 1 billion is not establishing a dragon advantage?
    3. We never had equal GC stockpiles :). Also do you think that having 2 20k+ fully trained and not robbed cows would have helped killing dragons?
    4. I agree cfing sanctuary would be best decision in that context, still that does not justify Sanctuary robbing us nor havoc hitting in a hostile.

1. Sanctuary could have stayed away and not rob us and prepare for an already noticed war with pewpew.
    2. If they hadn't robbed us, we wouldn't have waved. So no armies, resources lose for them as well.
    3. If no hostile with Sanc, the notice and wave date for Havoc would be perfectly ok. We would have had equal gcs and 2 bigger cows than theirs. All cows fully trained and ready that would have given us a much better situation against dragons and Havoc's cows.
    4. Havoc also could have just waited for us to end hostile with sanctuary (maybe with some major diplo made by the alliance). That could have taken several hours to a day. It is funny that all absalom came after the double and posted tons of posts defending Sanctuary, but none of these people made even 1 attempt to mediate a cf between Sanc and AMA.
    I did try to mediate a CF. Elit was entirely unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You seem confused. It was not the cows that allowed Havoc to chain the 15k acre undead down to 500 acres.
    You are right, it was sanc that allowed Havoc to do it.

Veteran
    goodz 1 offer to AMA is not mediation :). You know conflicts are hard to resolve + i was talking for the period before the robbing as well :D.

to jamin: and which kd can be our second to double you? Cause all i see in your range is absalom kds :D. Also any kd doubling you will do it in an obvious way w/o any excuse as they are going to be far smaller than you, and will give you a chance to take them as an easier war target. On the other hand Havoc can do exactly the same as Sanc and use the same arguments for it :). I don't say they will, I simply take preventive actions so that later we don't waste 45+ pages trying to explain what, where and so on. I also want to add that there is no reason for me to doubt HoH's credibility so excuse me if you felt offended :).
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 23-04-2013 at 09:53.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Veteran
    To a fun time Soul_Hunter, we look forward to it. No offense was taken on our parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    goodz 1 offer to AMA is not mediation :). You know conflicts are hard to resolve + i was talking for the period before the robbing as well :D.

to jamin: and which kd can be our second to double you? Cause all i see in your range is absalom kds :D. Also any kd doubling you will do it in an obvious way w/o any excuse as they are going to be far smaller than you, and will give you a chance to take them as an easier war target. On the other hand Havoc can do exactly the same as Sanc and use the same arguments for it :). I don't say they will, I simply take preventive actions so that later we don't waste 45+ pages trying to explain what, where and so on. I also want to add that there is no reason for me to doubt HoH's credibility so excuse me if you felt offended :).
    Our two sides were infinitely far apart.

30k acres 1 week cf 100m gc

vs

even acres 48h cf possible return of gc.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Our two sides were infinitely far apart.

30k acres 1 week cf 100m gc

vs

even acres 48h cf possible return of gc.
    Its becuse you offer is a joke goodz , same as there , its like the offer i got from HoH when they dubble us this age after cats waved us lol.
    Its ok , who ever fight AMA next will get x vs 1 , in favor dude to the old hostile yea you see it be AMA favor next war calc on it , and also all abs vs none abs is now fair dubble , hoh did it goodz kd did it , i dont see why all none abs cant do the same now , ex: simians wave goodz kd , we send a cf there no longer a hostile , pulse wave goodz kd , send a cf , swea wave goodz kd send a cf , some other kd wave goodz kd send a cf , some other kd wave goodz kd send a cf , AMA go in for the kill !

sounds fair ?
    no ? well your rules your book dont blame the oponent for adapting after your rules of hostile !!!

we all just call it what we want its same as you do take it for what it is !
    ( rage you shuld be fine you was not involved in ider dubble this age or GB last age )

when 1 side start the unfair and blame diffrent stuff dont go cry when it happens to you next , even if this wll be clear more vs 1 , you stated its ok !

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Its becuse you offer is a joke goodz , same as there , its like the offer i got from HoH when they dubble us this age after cats waved us lol.
    Its ok , who ever fight AMA next will get x vs 1 , in favor dude to the old hostile yea you see it be AMA favor next war calc on it , and also all abs vs none abs is now fair dubble , hoh did it goodz kd did it , i dont see why all none abs cant do the same now , ex: simians wave goodz kd , we send a cf there no longer a hostile , pulse wave goodz kd , send a cf , swea wave goodz kd send a cf , some other kd wave goodz kd send a cf , some other kd wave goodz kd send a cf , AMA go in for the kill !

sounds fair ?
    no ? well your rules your book dont blame the oponent for adapting after your rules of hostile !!!

( rage you shuld be fine you was not involved in ider dubble this age or GB last age )

when 1 side start the unfair and blame diffrent stuff dont go cry when it happens to you next , even if this wll be clear more vs 1 , you stated its ok !
    What KD are you in now calle?

sounds fair ?

Wasnt silly speak banned from these forums ?
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Veteran
    Why not awnser the question insteed ? eeehhh scared ??? yea bad manners get bad manners back simple?
    i did post an ex, not what will happen but apparently you dident get that ;D

Calle just sent you a message ingame. Should go read it!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I did try to mediate a CF. Elit was entirely unwilling.
    No not really, what you call mediation is insulting at best.
    From the logs posted in forum so far you sent an offer that no sane person would accept and then you waved into an active hostile. Offering to reinstate a cf and making a deal that obviously isn't gonna give MA the chance to recover what was lost in terms of pump/gc/troops cannot be called a try to mediate.
    You threw in a bull**** offer you had to know no sane person would ever accept and then you waved into an active hostile.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 23-04-2013 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Calle just sent you a message ingame. Should go read it!
    As per request I dug up the logs you wanted that stated no notice in war :) I'll happily accept it at oow. As we have agreed war with elit I suspect you may have to wait awhile :).

sounds fair ?

calle believe me you dont want to do that, would be suicide for you and company lol

Veteran
    you word is not worth anything to anyone why do i need to honor you?
    I do what i want and there is nothing you can do about it the moment you double ama.
    you said its ok to do the same to you at any given time so blame your self not us after it happens.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    calle believe me you dont want to do that, would be suicide for you and company lol
    How is it suicide ? what you going to do lol that you not alredy done ? give me a break ppl like make me sick

Thread Information