Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faery Cleric War Build A/t/m

Needs to get out more
    This build is being considered for 25th in my virtual kingdom strat. Ghetto rejuv oriented

Dharan your ugly kingdom couldn't beat me 20 v 1 with 2 weeks to do it so I let you win with a rage. None of you could break me and it was getting dull. BTW I am still up on acres so you better do some more work.

Post Fiend
    I had the off to break you all elites home when you sent out. Was just waiting for your silly self to come oof.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    Dharan your ugly kingdom couldn't beat me 20 v 1 with 2 weeks to do it so I let you win with a rage. None of you could break me and it was getting dull. BTW I am still up on acres so you better do some more work.
    If you would come out of fort we could resolve this much faster.

Whoah dude. These guys may be ugly as ****, but I'm not damn it. So 19 out of 20 are ugly.
    #sinners <---click to join

You mean when you realized how badly you screwed up and trained only defense and turtled for weeks and went fortified terrified of getting farmed? lol Where is that "lesson in land grabbing" you were going to show us? All you can do is hit into hostiles because you're too ghetto to get acres any other way. Learn to play.
    S E C R E T S

My only lesson would be to run into war right now :P hehe, I stopped playing seriously the minute I raged on your halfling, who had been busy opping me non stop for a long. You know it is not possible to beat everyone there is no game design for beating a team effort with one province, it's quite the opposite.

Sure there is. It is called not purposefully pissing off a kingdom that can outplay you.

We wouldn't have even made the effort to catch and pwn you had you not 1) hit into our hostiles multiple times, and 2) talked **** about doing it. Even if you hadn't hit the halfer you were screwed, you couldn't send out without getting raped, and our Avian had just gotten into conquest range. You had no rax, no hosps, and crap offense. It was already over, you just didn't know it yet.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Fanatic
    lightspeed sounds mad

Needs to get out more
    Welcome to the thread tetley. I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding.
    Did you know that faery cleric is a viable province option in the hands of an expert? It's funny being at a level I'd try something that stupid, then there's a higher level that would never try something that stupid, and still a stratospheric level that makes me feel really stupid and builds a state of grace!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Oh, it's not stupid at all, it's fun.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerg Broods View Post
    Oh, it's not stupid at all, it's fun.
    It's an honor. Thank you.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    Guess it hasn't slipped that far,. Bump.
    Forgive the bonus drama. Most of the relevant info near the 1-2 page. This was bumped for a question about HA. Thank you.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information