Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Pack

No such thing as ww crown. It's a term to make ghettoes feel better about themselves.
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid the Crazy View Post
    I can only grin when I see all these comments in here about us finally winning the WW-crown. :)

As mentioned before we were very close a few times already in previous ages so we know what we are doing. Kind off disrespectfull to talk faul about it if you ask me.

We warred only bigger KD's and thats what brought us the win and we are proud of it. This was no easy age at all with some active friends leaving due to real-life stuff. Luckely we recruited some good-spiritted guys that were eagre to learn the ropes of warring. We pushed hard the last few weeks after some internal shifting and ended up on top, no shame in that....just pride!

We didnt war "easy" ghetto's so we didnt get the wins cheap as some of you are mentioning. Just check our warlogs if you are interested.

No idea how to quote but I love Milkmans post:
    Milkman

Actually, I find it rather funny that Wolf Pack takes the ww crown. It shows that you don't neccerarily have to be a hyperactive and organised 25 player kd to win a crown^^
    Lets hope it inspires other less organised kd to also compete for it next age :)

Amen to that, we'll fight you no problem ;P
    Lol. I was speaking from experience. BOB got the crown with 22 players. It was so much easier getting wars
    And war wins. War duration was naturally shorter and ease of warring and winning against less organized kingdoms. This age, I finally realise the toughness fighting at full kingdom level. War can last as long as 1 week before a clear winner pops out.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm the wabbits :p

The people complaining are named 'Hao n Viper Praying for crown' ATM , they land-dropped like 20k acres to fight ghettos and had even asked us to war them at one point.
    I don't think they landdrop. Because I was paying close attention to their honor in the chart.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    No such thing as ww crown. It's a term to make ghettoes feel better about themselves.
    Wasn't fair to make such statement. People play this game with different objective only. Just because you don't think abt war win crown, it doesn't mean it is worthless. Your comment is so self centered. Trying getting the crown yourself first before you speak. Also maybe the warring chart should only cater for full kingdom. Hence ppl will start recruiting and war at the same level. Well, definitely there will be still dispute on ppl on choosing to war kingdom with poor record or unheard of.
    Last edited by Feint; 03-06-2013 at 23:30.

Game Date February 24 of YR14
    Real Date Sun, 26 May at 17:34 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Shimmy the Blessed of Valkyrie (X:X)
    Recipient The Conniving Baroness Binar of Nubwegian 1 (X:X)
    Subject Re:hey
    I told you, your king and the other province that messaged me that we are not interested.

You might be able to convince others around your NW to fight you with -5 provinces, regrettably for you, we're not that stupid.

Move on.

Seems like you didnt wanna war Pewmeow for the nubcrown :(
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Wasn't fair to make such statement. People play this game with different objective only. Just because you don't think abt war win crown, it doesn't mean it is worthless. Your comment is so self centered. Trying getting the crown yourself first before you speak. Also maybe the warring chart should only cater for full kingdom. Hence ppl will start recruiting and war at the same level. Well, definitely there will be still dispute on ppl on choosing to war kingdom with poor record or unheard of.
    No I had it right the first time. It's worthless.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    You did not. At least not to the monarch.

Game Date April 20 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 13:56 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Noble Lady Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)
    Recipient King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:xx)
    Subject y0

I hear ur looking for a landdrop-war scenario. We are up for that.

Whatya say?

Game Date April 23 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 16:29 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Noble Lady Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)
    Recipient King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:xx)
    Subject Re:y0

Talked to my guys, we might be able to help landdroppping, but it seems they think the honor/sci disadvantage was a bit to large :/
    Maybe we can arrange for something next age though?

ohhh also, go and vote for me in the forums :P I reaaaallly wanna beat Anri
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...a-​crown

you can visit on us IRC :)
    irc.utonet.org
    #pewpew

//Binar

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Alternatively, you could stop land dropping like pussies and fight people your size instead of needing to bump your bpa/wpa and draft pump by land dropping? You had 4 days of EOWP to pump, if you can't figure that out then you don't deserve the crown any more than wolf pack does, because you were trying to find a smaller KD to farm off of just like they were. They just did a better job at it.

I guess I have to explain this again... There was only 5 days 12 hours until end of age when our last enemy surrendered. We could not grow into the 15k acres we just took and start then finish another war in that 5 days 12 hours.

I don't think they landdrop. Because I was paying close attention to their honor in the chart.

We dropped about 4k acres... From 55k down to 51k. No where near what people claim, but whatever.

Forum Addict
    No I had it right the first time. It's worthless.
    No point debating. Everyone got their own likings. And in most cases, people tend to disregard thing that they could not achieve. Because u can't get to eat the grapes, u tell people that the grapes are sour. Learn how to respect thing that has existed. there is always a purpose why thing is there

noone faught anyone and a ghetto won nub crown. Go figure
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

winning is winning. dont matter by an inch or a mile.

No point debating. Everyone got their own likings. And in most cases, people tend to disregard thing that they could not achieve. Because u can't get to eat the grapes, u tell people that the grapes are sour. Learn how to respect thing that has existed. there is always a purpose why thing is there
    Yes there is a purpose. The purpose is for ghettoes to finally win something.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    noone faught anyone and a ghetto won nub crown. Go figure
    I can't help it if pew pew declined to war us...

Yes there is a purpose. The purpose is for ghettoes to finally win something.
    It always amazes me how quickly someone in a "top kingdom" throws out the ghetto tag... We've been tagged Paragon of Duality since age 30 and haven't missed an age... How many of the "Top" kingdoms can say that? Just because we CHOOSE not to participate in all the alliances and feuds does not make us a Ghetto.

Most accurate statement yet. Our kingdoms goal has always been war wins. Long before there was a ranking for it. And we could care less about NW/Land/Cow/Honor rankings, we have never had any of those as our goals.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDLySMuRF View Post
    I can't help it if pew pew declined to war us...
    You can keep lying about it but it won't make it true. See sig.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDLySMuRF View Post
    It always amazes me how quickly someone in a "top kingdom" throws out the ghetto tag... We've been tagged Paragon of Duality since age 30 and haven't missed an age... How many of the "Top" kingdoms can say that? Just because we CHOOSE not to participate in all the alliances and feuds does not make us a
    I'm not in a top kingdom. I'm in a ghetto like you hence I know what I'm talking about. Also, it's not that you choose not to play in the top. It's that you're incapable.

PewPew for WW champions ftw !
    <3
    Extend age for a few days and let PewPew FSU on wolf nubs.
    /humps

Thread Information