Thread: Some People

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope they have worse luck, no kingdom deserved this more than Simians. Deal breaks, intentional farm outs, mouthing off on the forums/IRC, this is just Karma.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I hope they have worse luck, no kingdom deserved this more than Simians. Deal breaks, intentional farm outs, mouthing off on the forums/IRC, this is just Karma.
    I cant remember any dealbreak but to Csarmi and that was one player breaking the deal to him MANY ages ago.

Meanwhile, we were dealbroken about 10 times by many KDs that siezed oppertunity to try and rape us, countless of times during the last 5 ages. Meanwhile we dealbroke no one.

After 1500 hits from absalom and friends some still cant let go and gotta bring things up. As if we did not take enough of dealbreaks and hits for Hellrazors dealbreak on Csarmi.

I feel sad for you Dharan. Whatever else you feel is a dealbreak is nonsense and i know what your thinking about. I offered Bishop acres back when Octobrev did total suicide and told us to hit him down. We just did what your KD told us to do so cry me a river. I was VERY nice to even tell Bishop that he gets all acres back. All because you could not stop crying in the forums and needed tissue after tissue. Bishop and me solved that in like 2 minutes worth of convo and it was not a biggie at all.

You still going on about it over there champ! I once again feel this is beneath of standards of moderating. Dont you have any better things to do, maybe think less about Simians and me and see what can be made ingame or to help this game. Or why not just be the cleaning lady? :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I cant remember any dealbreak but to Csarmi and that was one player breaking the deal to him MANY ages ago.

Meanwhile, we were dealbroken about 10 times by many KDs that siezed oppertunity to try and rape us, countless of times during the last 5 ages. Meanwhile we dealbroke no one.

After 1500 hits from absalom and friends some still cant let go and gotta bring things up. As if we did not take enough of dealbreaks and hits for Hellrazors dealbreak on Csarmi.

I feel sad for you Dharan. Whatever else you feel is a dealbreak is nonsense and i know what your thinking about. I offered Bishop acres back when Octobrev did total suicide and told us to hit him down. We just did what your KD told us to do so cry me a river. I was VERY nice to even tell Bishop that he gets all acres back. All because you could not stop crying in the forums and needed tissue after tissue. Bishop and me solved that in like 2 minutes worth of convo and it was not a biggie at all.

You still going on about it over there champ! I once again feel this is beneath of standards of moderating. Dont you have any better things to do, maybe think less about Simians and me and see what can be made ingame or to help this game. Or why not just be the cleaning lady? :)
    After all the talk about it, you still can't stop lying. The deal was you wouldn't hit into a hostile, then we CFed. You then broke the CF and hit into a hostile. You continue to pretend you broke the CF because octo asked to be hit, which is a lie, a usual occurrence with you. You broke the CF, hit octo (and hammer), then octo suicided, in that order. This sequence of events is without question as I proved in the thread about it. You simply cannot stop being a liar, it's really incredible.

You seem to be unable to comprehend the simplest of things. You live in a fantasy world where you pretend you didn't say this or didn't do that, when the fact is you are a liar and Simians will always have a trashy image as long as you represent them. I almost kind of feel bad for AB now, seeing as he seems to legitimately wants to do better for Simians, but he's stuck behind the likes of you.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    After all the talk about it, you still can't stop lying. The deal was you wouldn't hit into a hostile, then we CFed. You then broke the CF and hit into a hostile. You continue to pretend you broke the CF because octo asked to be hit, which is a lie, a usual occurrence with you. You broke the CF, hit octo (and hammer), then octo suicided, in that order. This sequence of events is without question as I proved in the thread about it. You simply cannot stop being a liar, it's really incredible.

You seem to be unable to comprehend the simplest of things. You live in a fantasy world where you pretend you didn't say this or didn't do that, when the fact is you are a liar and Simians will always have a trashy image as long as you represent them. I almost kind of feel bad for AB now, seeing as he seems to legitimately wants to do better for Simians, but he's stuck behind the likes of you.
    We did what Octobrev told us to do, that was farm him out. I offered acres back plus tissues after your whining scenes here. As if that was not enough.
    I was being very friendly and nice towards everything that happend even thou your player asked us to farm him. The return of all acres was simply not enough for you because you rather sitt here and complain about small matters long after it happend. Bishop and me cleared that **** in 2 minutes. Cause if something went wrong there was the free acres back, i even was nice enough to offer acres back for the hits on Octobrev that farmed out point blank and told us to do it.

U live in a dream world Dharan
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information