Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: kingdom C VS Sa1nts

Regular
    We do not have enough gc to train elites, let alone fund the dragon. And it is not even sent yet. Don't make fuss about this.

2 province that can still attack? As far as I know, I can't attack anything.

According to the halfer that left, this is not what he told us. Be careful of what you said and how you treat your provinces, whether new or old.

I only speak to current monarch, so you can't pull the trick and say you were not around. You monarch didn't know about it? Let me refresh his memories a bit. See below, let me know if you want a screenshot of it.

Game Date March 22 of YR11
    Real Date Mon, 26 Aug at 15:34 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord eQx the Blessed of Revenge is around (x:x)
    Recipient King yo yo yo the Warrior of hhhuuuhhhggh (x:x)
    Subject OOW
    We'd be coming out OOW in a day's time, if you would like to know. Plenty of time for you to respond and prepare.

You asked for more time? How much is more time? I gave you 24h to respond. So it was not my fault, that your monarch had memory loss of some sort.

I went to talk to some one else? Back to the same point, why switch monarch when you are still able to online? Trying to trick me?

Your monarch has responded? Show me proof. I'm doing the diplo, sending to anyone else will considered invalid.
    Last edited by Palem; 28-08-2013 at 17:02.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by qicquser1 View Post
    We do not have enough gc to train elites, let alone fund the dragon. And it is not even sent yet. Don't make fuss about this.

2 province that can still attack? As far as I know, I can't attack anything.

According to the halfer that left, this is not what he told us. Be careful of what you said and how you treat your provinces, whether new or old.

I only speak to current monarch, so you can't pull the trick and say you were not around. You monarch didn't know about it? Let me refresh his memories a bit. See below, let me know if you want a screenshot of it.

Game Date March 22 of YR11
    Real Date Mon, 26 Aug at 15:34 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord eQx the Blessed of Revenge is around (XX:XX)
    Recipient King yo yo yo the Warrior of hhhuuuhhhggh (XX:XX)
    Subject OOW
    We'd be coming out OOW in a day's time, if you would like to know. Plenty of time for you to respond and prepare.

You asked for more time? How much is more time? I gave you 24h to respond. So it was not my fault, that your monarch had memory loss of some sort.

I went to talk to some one else? Back to the same point, why switch monarch when you are still able to online? Trying to trick me?

Your monarch has responded? Show me proof. I'm doing the diplo, sending to anyone else will considered invalid.
    right again, if u can;t train up and fund multiple dragons in eowcf, no wonder u steal into others who can and show u up. i can draft up to 70% from 20% and have multiple millions spare if i want....no idea why u can't. You say u use all your gc effetively so its not stolen, doens;t sound so effective now.

I forgot all about how chaine dprovinces never lose defence and become hittable. or tht u have no income or anything to give to the war effort whatsoever.

Dunno what the halfer told u, he bviously wasn;t happy and thats his choice, to blindly ask for aid jsut to cover his defection losses, i imagine that was suggested to him. And its fine if he's unhappy wiht it, not everyone always agrees, but people who do;t fall in behind the kingdom rarely last long anyway.

Speak to whomever u want, we had a deal in progress and u mad eno attmept to finish that deal with him or me.

And yes he has since found the message, which you read after sending it, meaning he never got told about a new message and never saw it, something i already pointed out and have noticed u have a habit of doing when messaging me
    Last edited by TitanReborn; 27-08-2013 at 18:24.

Veteran
    on a war view both kingdoms have done a nice opening wave

edit: my favourite stat so far

1,297gc nwpa :)
    Last edited by TitanReborn; 27-08-2013 at 18:36.

Enthusiast
    And just to clarify for those who care... I did rwcieve a message from saints steward.. but was overlooked as it was a few pages back in my on ox...

Veteran
    in absolutely classic ghetto style we're making bounces due to confusing province names, can't remember if that was allowed or not, i know it not acros a whole kd

Postaholic
    Kingdom C. At one point I had respect for sticking to your morales and trying to teach sa1nts a lesson.

But after the message my monarch just received from your current monarch.

You are low, despicable is what comes to mind.

We are an honourable kingdom and would not even consider. The only thing we even considered was smacking you for suggesting it, but won't waste our time.

I don't like sa1nts or agree with what they have done but I hope they wipe the floor with you.

Have a good war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Kingdom C. At one point I had respect for sticking to your morales and trying to teach sa1nts a lesson.

But after the message my monarch just received from your current monarch.

You are low, despicable is what comes to mind.

We are an honourable kingdom and would not even consider. The only thing we even considered was smacking you for suggesting it, but won't waste our time.

I don't like sa1nts or agree with what they have done but I hope they wipe the floor with you.

Have a good war.
    don't pay him any attention he's just being silly, its eoa he wants to fsu but u know, i'll shut him up if he offends anyone anyway or anyone listns to him :D

Postaholic
    He's monarch. He speaks for your kd. Get a real monarch then.

Veteran
    He's monarch. He speaks for your kd. Get a real monarch then.
    i'm sorry he offended you

Veteran
    Edit: lag mad eme double post

Postaholic
    Wow. Stereo. You are sorry.

Veteran
    Wow. Stereo. You are sorry.
    well gave u more than most people would, sorry its not good enough for you

Enthusiast
    @Neanderthal.... We e made it our personal mission to not let saints attain any crown this age... you're in the running for it... Was simply a message to help u secure your spot...

edited
    Last edited by melvin85; 28-08-2013 at 09:05.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    in absolutely classic ghetto style we're making bounces due to confusing province names, can't remember if that was allowed or not, i know it not acros a whole kd
    It's not, if the prov names are intentionally confusing report them.

Thread Information