Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    Again. If pewpew did not wave into 'hostile' AMA would have won on both occasions.
    Won hitting into an active war.
    Won by organising a farmout under pewpew's nose.

so you want pewpew to sit back and get **** played in both occasions?
    So when AMA hits into spewspew's conflict; it's Elit stealing Binars acres and AMA is 'winning', but when pewnoobs hit into AMA conflict it's stopping jerks from farmout?

When AMA "organise a farmout" 1 hour before non-allied spewspew notice is up; its ****play, but when PewPew go behind their allies back to break CF to organise a farmout 1 hour before AMA notice is up, it's fine but its ****play to stop the farmout changing the balance of power?

This thread is so funny, cognitive dissonance is awesome.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    Why didn't Pew just hit AMA and be done with it? It seems like their quarrel is with each other and Jerks is just a middle man so that they can play farmout games.

AMA and Pew should just hash it out in war.
    I have touched on this already, multiple times: 0 balls.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Veteran
    So AMA noticed Deba, pewpew hits Deba 3 hours before end of notice - no problemo, cool stuff
    Pewpew noticed Jerks, AMA hits Jerks before notice expired - dirtiest play there is :)

And before u add anything about farm out. Compare acres gained by

AMA in wave oow and wave on Jerks now.
    Pewpew war with Deba and now wave on Jerks.

Then tell me who gained the most and who farmed acres.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    So when AMA hits into spewspew's conflict; it's Elit stealing Binars acres and AMA is 'winning', but when pewnoobs hit into AMA conflict it's stopping jerks from farmout?

When AMA "organise a farmout" 1 hour before non-allied spewspew notice is up; its ****play, but when PewPew go behind their allies back to break CF to organise a farmout 1 hour before AMA notice is up, it's fine but its ****play to stop the farmout changing the balance of power?

You do realize that they just did what you did because you did it to them first, right? I don't think the semantics behind the actions mean a whole lot.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think PewPew has earned the right to hit into some hostiles. They've been screwed out of just about every conflict they've tried to get into this age

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    We did not say we would farm out to AMA Petrified. Stop fabricating lies. There was never a clear cut deal for 1 wave for a EoA CF. I brainstormed solutions with you, so i had something to bring to my council. Again, stop fabricating lies. I offered you to reinstate notice/cf if i guaranteed AMA would get none of our acres, to keep a status quo between #1 and #2. You turned us down. Basically you told me "welcome to utopia, rough". You chose to mass reset last age because you goofed us wanting to war Proteus, then realizing that wasn't smart. We chose not to give you acres you needed to catch up to AMA. You hit into a legit hostile, so you look like the greedy fool on a quest for acres. Some ugly faces are being shown here, and it is totally uncalled for. We in Jerks played fair all age and honored the deals we made. Ty for ****playing us in return.
    Pendel said over and over and over and over you would farmout to AMA to avoid us. He is leadership in Jerks last time I checked.

You saying "1 free wave for eoacf?" is an offer. You yourself said this to me.

You had option to mass reset or raze down and you didn't. 48h is tons of time to do these things.

Still claiming active hostile with AMA when 80% of your kingdom kept army home just to hit us? That's rich.

One conflict is an arranged war between 171k and 177k kingdoms.

Another conflict is an admitted organized farmout between a 260k and a 158k kd.

Cognitive dissonance is awesome.
    Last edited by Petrified; 28-08-2013 at 15:59.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    So AMA noticed Deba, pewpew hits Deba 3 hours before end of notice - no problemo, cool stuff
    Pewpew noticed Jerks, AMA hits Jerks before notice expired - dirtiest play there is :)

And before u add anything about farm out. Compare acres gained by

AMA in wave oow and wave on Jerks now.
    Pewpew war with Deba and now wave on Jerks.

Then tell me who gained the most and who farmed acres.
    Let's see. Debauchery and pew pew are the same size and in war when AMA hits, with many hits on both sides.

When pew pew hits into jerks, they are well out of AMA's declare range and keeping most of their armies home. Not in war, and not holding relations because they made 5 hits.

Veteran
    Well that's fine. But if you start ****playing because someone else did that to you, there is no stopping :). Everybody will use that as an excuse.

P.S. To previous post. We are all talking about farming out. Give me acres. AMA got 15k from that oow wave. Pewpew got 30k? Was there any chance for deba to win the war? And they were not the same size for sure.

How many acres did AMA take from jerks? Let me help u:

Total attacks made: 17 (7,395 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 17 (7,395 acres)
    -- Uniques: 12
    Total attacks suffered: 5 (2,958 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 5 (2,958 acres)
    -- Uniques: 4

A total of 20k acres gain for AMA from two conflicts. Please show me Pewpew gains and then come here playing the "all mighty and moral" card. We've been accused of farming and that we gained on the back of Pewpew. Yet from both conflicts so far they are up twice more acres. I wish i get dirty played like that everyday.
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 28-08-2013 at 16:03.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by thecaracal View Post
    Let's see. Debauchery and pew pew are the same size and in war when AMA hits, with many hits on both sides.

When pew pew hits into jerks, they are well out of AMA's declare range and keeping most of their armies home. Not in war, and not holding relations because they made 5 hits.
    True, this is worse actually. Not to mention Pew and us were not retardedly OOR to begin with.

Post Fiend
    Maybe you should give them more time next time? you hit them less then a hour after we did.

Yea, I'm not gonna miss this game when it dies.
    S E C R E T S

I like to post
    So much nonsense. AMA and Jerks had blank CF. We know about Pew Pew notice and told Jerks most like we will wave them before notice is over if they cant get cf, but if pew pew cf them we wont wave too. Pew Pew refuse to CF Jerks so we proceed wave. This was real and "mean" wave from us. We was after acres and Jerks retaled us. Pew Pew decide to double hostile. We had choice both kds to keep hit Jerks or CF them. WE choice second.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend

you do one and expect someone wont do it back.
    applies for both kds.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    We did not say we would farm out to AMA Petrified. Stop fabricating lies. There was never a clear cut deal for 1 wave for a EoA CF. I brainstormed solutions with you, so i had something to bring to my council. Again, stop fabricating lies. I offered you to reinstate notice/cf if i guaranteed AMA would get none of our acres, to keep a status quo between #1 and #2. You turned us down. Basically you told me "welcome to utopia, rough". You chose to mass reset last age because you goofed us wanting to war Proteus, then realizing that wasn't smart. We chose not to give you acres you needed to catch up to AMA. You hit into a legit hostile, so you look like the greedy fool on a quest for acres. Some ugly faces are being shown here, and it is totally uncalled for. We in Jerks played fair all age and honored the deals we made. Ty for ****playing us in return.
    Sorry I think played "fair" all age is a fake statement. Your leaders broke an agreement we had all agreed on, despite being on friendly terms for goodness knows what reason.

That said I'm not supporting the double hostile but saying you played "fair" all age isn't a true statement.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    Why didn't Pew just hit AMA and be done with it? It seems like their quarrel is with each other and Jerks is just a middle man so that they can play farmout games.

AMA and Pew should just hash it out in war.
    Because PewPew cant win and AMA would get horribly owned via razes causing Beastblood to win the age. Neither kd is ready to give up so they fight proxy wars. GoGo PewPew-AMA cold war.

Thread Information