Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If you could change one thing about utopia...

Quote Originally Posted by WhenWeCollide View Post
    KD size reduced to 20
    I would support this if it happened with a complete server reshuffle. The reason is I would find it completely unfair to force a 25 province kingdom to kick 5 of their players out.
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    You are so full of ****. You spent half your time stating how bad matt was whilst he was in Simians lol.

I think someone is getting cocky that a new age is about to start and that her kingdom will be in the top 100! Maybe you should recruit CM. He would fit right in!
    As a person, I do not like him. I don't deny it. But he's 10x the player you are... and you have no idea where I'm playing so stop thinking like you know so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

So when is this huge changes coming out? Any idea?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    As a person, I do not like him. I don't deny it. But he's 10x the player you are... and you have no idea where I'm playing so stop thinking like you know so much.
    Even you are not bad enough to get chained all home. You just run bad faeries. Correction. You THINK I can where you play. Are you keeping it a secret so Simians doesnt PK you again? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    So when is this huge changes coming out? Any idea?
    My money is on day before EOA
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Regular
    I make one change from utopia. I treat you all with gb because you hell lame and dumb

Even you are not bad enough to get chained all home. You just run bad faeries. Correction. You THINK I can where you play. Are you keeping it a secret so Simians doesnt PK you again? LOL
    My province was better than Memsters when I left Simians. And they thought the sun shined out of his ass... so try again. Simians can try to PK me all they want but what is that going to prove? Right, they lost two players to cross-logging and they killed off the province that was the reason Memster left their kd. That's a win-win for me.

Side note: Do you remember the first time I talked to you? You and you're little ghetto at the time was trying to threaten to gangbang my brother's kingdom with you're 'allies'. That's how I still see you. A little ghetto boy who talks big but hasn't put in the time.
    Last edited by flutterby; 03-09-2013 at 22:36.

shouldn't leadership help with such micromanagement / be able to look at intel during the age?

I recall this argument awhile ago with flutter. If her province was so bad why were your leaders so bad not to notice until after she left? Perhaps you should do more self examining.
    My life is better then yours.

I hope changes are not announced and we just pick how to play the new age in total guessing. AKA you don't know any racial benefits/penalties or anything... People will totally like that!
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    shouldn't leadership help with such micromanagement / be able to look at intel during the age?

I recall this argument awhile ago with flutter. If her province was so bad why were your leaders so bad not to notice until after she left? Perhaps you should do more self examining.
    You know how it is, people get butthurt and they try to make the person who made them upset look bad, classic move. Do I care? Not really because they're opinion of me doesn't matter.

Forum Fanatic
    My province was better than Memsters when I left Simians. And they thought the sun shined out of his ass... so try again. Simians can try to PK me all they want but what is that going to prove? Right, they lost two players to cross-logging and they killed off the province that was the reason Memster left their kd. That's a win-win for me.

Side note: Do you remember the first time I talked to you? You and you're little ghetto at the time was trying to threaten to gangbang my brother's kingdom with you're 'allies'. That's how I still see you. A little ghetto boy who talks big but hasn't put in the time.
    Maybe when you was in Simians, but in MW, it was shocking. Yeah I remember that and you backed down, haha was funny. I always just remember you as the attention seeker whom, if you wasn't a female would have no friends in this game. I wouldn't actually mind you if you wasn't constantly on your high horse speaking down to new players trying to fit in.

I actually like Ezzerland and respect him as although we don't agree 9/10, at least he remembers everyone was new to the game once upon a time and his "people skills" are better and he isnt full of arrogance and actually wants to help the game.

I mean I look at the thread of that KD disbanding and you felt the need to become a sheep and follow in on the insults towards them... BUT what have you actually ever achieved in the 50 odd ages you have played this game?

BTW why have you started talking to me again, it was much better and easier when we avoided each other. Is it because it is nearing EOA you now feel the need to post to get a kd as that's the only "skill" you have in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post

When she was in MW she was "leadership" that's why it being a **** province was allowed. I never played with her when she was in Simians but got told it was a bad province (but i do not know). I have also been told by numerous people she runs bad provinces.
    Last edited by American Badass; 03-09-2013 at 22:56.

Post Demon
    Even you are not bad enough to get chained all home. You just run bad faeries.
    Like it or not, she actually is a good player and runs her province fine. She carries most traits kingdoms look for in a player. She is active (available 16-18h/day), doesn't need her hand held (know when to turn on sci, turn up sci, stock gc, train, etc), follows orders including builds, asks questions when/if she doesn't understand something, and most importantly instigates conversation amongst players. She does the best she can to help her kingdom succeed.

The traits people have a problem with are personality related. The rest of the slander they produce, like your claim that she runs a bad province, are hollow statements fabricated with the intent to entice her.
    Correction. You THINK I can where you play.
    ermm.. you weren't sure what you were saying here? You either meant to say "I don't know" or "I care" but not "I can". If it's "care" then your statement is irrelevant because she did not say anything about you caring. If it is "I don't know", implying that you do know her location, then your information is based on hearsay and I guarantee you are wrong.
    and he isnt full of arrogance and actually wants to help the game.
    As much as I appreciate the compliment, I have to correct you. Bishop can tell you first hand I am often arrogant. It takes a large amount of energy and effort to avoid coming off as arrogant. I am also strong-headed and when I am set on something, it is typically hard to change my mind. I still put forth effort in remaining open minded, but it is not always easy.
    BUT what have you actually ever achieved in the 50 odd ages you have played this game?
    I'm not going to answer this for her, but I do have a question for you. What do you think the best accomplishment in this game is?
    When she was in MW she was "leadership" that's why it being a **** province was allowed.
    Members of leadership typically have roles. Province management, as I recall, was not her role. She only joined LS of MW because it needed the help. I wonder what stoni's opinion on this would be.

Maybe when you was in Simians, but in MW, it was shocking. Yeah I remember that and you backed down, haha was funny. I always just remember you as the attention seeker whom, if you wasn't a female would have no friends in this game. I wouldn't actually mind you if you wasn't constantly on your high horse speaking down to new players trying to fit in.
    Remind me, because I forget... aren't you supposed to be an English teacher?

Forum Fanatic

Remind me, because I forget... aren't you supposed to be an English teacher?
    /self palm

But as we are bringing grammar into this, it is "your". "you're" is "you are".

This really does prove my point. You pick out on other's flaws when you are not perfect.
    Last edited by American Badass; 04-09-2013 at 00:42.

I never said I was perfect but.... when you're supposed to be teaching people how to use proper English and I'm not. 1 error vs. 3 hmmm

Thread Information