Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Nice read some things never changed surprised you lot got sucked in by him
    IMPERIALS KLA

Veteran
    gratz Lews and Korp, looks like you had a fun age ;)

~ Kees
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Too bad you had nothing to do w/ Absalom doing anything. Otherwise entertaining read...

lews is odd =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Too bad you had nothing to do w/ Absalom doing anything. Otherwise entertaining read...
    How i told Mansoor is full off BS and almost every his word is lie and his big post is good example. Full with very u-accurate stories, like him kill abs. How he explained in his post he didn't manage to get eoa cf with AMA but reasons is because he already proved he is not trusted. Last age he proposed eoa CF with AMA so he can grow and hunt abs. After he got CF he asked ABS for same. Before Havoc double hostile us Mansoor promise: yes i will GB them if they double hostile, after Havoc made it Mansoor reply was: I want to stay top 10.

But overall he made very fun story for read so its ok :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Good summary Mansoor.

But I somehow doubt PewPew would be warring SWEA for real even if we would not hit them into war, I mean I am sure they would intentionally farmout anyway ;)

Basically Mansoor outplayed whole aabs and abs w/out any allies. That deserves some respect imo. Congratz to all crown virgins ;)
    It isn't hard to outplay everybody when you are playing by a different set of rules. When ABS and aabs are all respecting (more or less) deals and NAPs and conventions, and you are not, you have a clear advantage.

SWEA won by burning all their bridges, basically, and won't be so lucky this age.

Still, I'm unbelievably happy that somebody finally had the balls to do this. It is ages late.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    How i told Mansoor is full off BS and almost every his word is lie and his big post is good example. Full with very u-accurate stories, like him kill abs. How he explained in his post he didn't manage to get eoa cf with AMA but reasons is because he already proved he is not trusted. Last age he proposed eoa CF with AMA so he can grow and hunt abs. After he got CF he asked ABS for same. Before Havoc double hostile us Mansoor promise: yes i will GB them if they double hostile, after Havoc made it Mansoor reply was: I want to stay top 10.

But overall he made very fun story for read so its ok :)
    If you take Mansoor serious you should get your head examined ;)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    If you take Mansoor serious you should get your head examined ;)
    Im not take him serious. Just point its funny story but not real story too.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It isn't hard to outplay everybody when you are playing by a different set of rules. When ABS and aabs are all respecting (more or less) deals and NAPs and conventions, and you are not, you have a clear advantage.

SWEA won by burning all their bridges, basically, and won't be so lucky this age.

Still, I'm unbelievably happy that somebody finally had the balls to do this. It is ages late.
    Yes, it was a good age to follow the top. Lots of stuff happening. Nobody would have expected Swea to crown but they played the system of the competition well. I wonder how successfull Swea is going to be next age now their true colors are out :)

Forum Addict
    What isn't real?

SWEA did crown
    SWEA beat RAGE
    SWEA beat everyone
    Morgan Freeman did narrate this story!!

Mang when Sir David dies I hope they get Morgan to voice nature docos. Or Allan Rickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Yes, it was a good age to follow the top. Lots of stuff happening. Nobody would have expected Swea to crown but they played the system of the competition well. I wonder how successfull Swea is going to be next age now their true colors are out :)

Next age will be fun, looking forward to it :)

Forum Fanatic
    Haha very entertaining read. At the end of the day Mansoor and SWEA still crowned so they must of done something right.

Well played SWEA and co.Goodluck this upcoming age x

I have a feeling that somehow there is a connection between the SWEA story and the name of the new age ;-)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AnacreonOriginal View Post
    I have a feeling that somehow there is a connection between the AMA story and the name of the new age ;-)
    Corrected for you.

Thread Information