Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Corrected for you.
    Every kd played dirty, stop being butthurt.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

SWEA <3

hur kan man inte st?tta sina landsm?n/kvinnor ;)
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Demon
    Only diference between swea's ****play and everyone elses at the top is they freely admit to theirs and dont moralize and justify it.
    In a way it actually makes them the most honorable KD at the top.
    Amusing.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Only diference between swea's ****play and everyone elses at the top is they freely admit to theirs and dont moralize and justify it.
    In a way it actually makes them the most honorable KD at the top.
    Amusing.
    Disagree they give justification for their actions, and even moral reasons. Their justification is look we said we were gonna play like this, that we dont care about you or even like you, so, if we say we'll hit into war, we mean it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im going to keep our deal.
    1. SWEA can win if want to win this way.
    2. Make SWEA disband.

HF next age.
    Nevermind AMA problems. Sleepzia will be coming for your head mansoor :P

"Sleepzia" with the sellouts coss and hesus.

Forum Addict
    There is plenty of Mansoor to go around!
    Yes I am fat =(

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    "Sleepzia" with the sellouts coss and hesus.
    hey be nice to us.

And why should elit worry about a bran new lil kingdom when he has his mighty flagship, makes no sense.
    Or manssor for that sake.

Needs to get out more
    Yes, congratulations SWEA. While I consider myself an honorable player I still have a sweetspot for how you pulled it off. Dirty is relative to the environment.
    While I respect the Absalom collection, the crowns were won knowing someone had your back. Absalom with years of organizational and top play experience. Thus, I respect the age 58 crown for SWEA as a stand alone victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    stand alone victory? SWEA was in an alliance all age and the age ended with a 4v1 GB against the #2 kd...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    stand alone victory? SWEA was in an alliance all age and the age ended with a 4v1 GB against the #2 kd...
    Yes the allmighty palem knows it all as always.

Post Fiend
    Where do you get this ****? SWEA was not a part of aabs. They simply had CFs with aabs.
    Allah speaks through me.

I guess spouting nonsense is your specialty but SWEA wad in no alliance. The alliance you think about was Pewpew, AMA, BB and Simians. While I'm not sure if they hit oow but both Pewpew and Debauchery was in war and the only kd hitting Ama while Swea waved was Simians so how is that a 4 vs 1? Now, be a good boy and check the facts before you post next time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tox View Post
    Where do you get this ****? SWEA was not a part of aabs. They simply had CFs with aabs.
    So let me get this straight pewpew suiciding on AMA cows and hitting AMA oow instead of hitting SWEA is a normal course of action and rational behavior in wars. On the contrary youd see historically kingdoms would disregard oow/ooh hits on them to focus on the main event of hostile/war.

Having been the most hated/disliked player/leader in the game i have seen a slew of excuses/blatant lies thrown my way for people to rationalize losing or giving others acres so they win instead of us. What I have found when you don't like someone your willing to go very far to make up bs to make their win seem illegitimate or farming acres to enemies intentionally to deny a crown to your opponent seem like a "well deserved win"

No matter what bs SWEA and pewpew spins is elit as a leader has a MUCH stronger record than kds like SWEA and pewpew in ALL facets of the game from crowns to wins vs top kds. This is not speculative or subjective as its in archives. Having one crown means nothing, baka has a crown, war cry has a crown no one considers them top players/kingdoms. You can make up all the bs you want at the end of the day but bottom line is you can't fake historical results.

Proteus so what does your post has to do with what you quoted? He was simply stating a fact SWEA wasn't a part of the anti abs alliance

Thread Information