Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Climb to the Crown - The SWEA Story

Enthusiast
    PHP Code:
    NegativeAsides from 1 crown 
    I cant remember how many i got between age 20-35, maybe 4-5.

Forum Addict
    Proteus: we are happy over our crown. You are the one crying about it. I think you are upset how we managed to.win. I have more than one crown but.for.85% othe kd it was the first one and i am very happy that people who would never crown got a chance. I wrote this thread cause too much fun happened. Specially with rage. I bet you.were not playing a province but you were very much involved in the war. Doesnt have to play a province to lead a kd. =)

Now take a.chill pill and just accept that last age SWEA played the game best and won.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    Crazy Pete... so if SWEA is so poor, why did AMA beg for a CF after a +35k acre wave?
    make sense.
    You mean Mansoor beg me for CF all age.
    Deal break us and wave after 3 Kds gb us just show how much balls have SWEA.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

AMA still butthurt? new age, new chance to try and crown Elit. good luck!

too much bitterness and egoism all around.

OMG i saw that this thread had like 10 pages so i check it out and it was all just Mansoor trying to blow a load on everyone after winning an age and then the cockfight that ensues

you will not have any more of my time!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Proteus: we are happy over our crown. You are the one crying about it. I think you are upset how we managed to.win. I have more than one crown but.for.85% othe kd it was the first one and i am very happy that people who would never crown got a chance. I wrote this thread cause too much fun happened. Specially with rage. I bet you.were not playing a province but you were very much involved in the war. Doesnt have to play a province to lead a kd. =)

Now take a.chill pill and just accept that last age SWEA played the game best and won.
    Again not true, i wasnt closely involved in the war. Why dont you just ask someone to confirm the truth i am telling you who played in the kd. Why the hell are you so intent on trying to say i was involved/leading/whatever when i was not. Just accept the truth dude, you didnt beat me personally. And as you said take a chill pill. The fact you don't want to pm anyone in kd and paste logs shows you don't care about truth and just want to lie and pretend like you beat me when everyone knows i wasnt leading.

I dont care about your crown, bio has a crown and I've embarrassed them so many times. The difference is you make these bragging posts and pretend to be good. You had someone farm out to you in war while hitting another kingdom. You dealbroke and farmed into wars. This is nithing to brag about i could have win a crown ANY age by playing like this, think about it, i ended t3 every age how easily would it to just hit someone and take #1 with eoa dealbreak.

Post Fiend
    Proteus, even if you didnt play/lead/retire or whatever.... (who cares?)

we did beat rage. (according to Proteus it hardly count as it wasnt a good kd anymore as he didnt play)
    we did beat simians
    we did beat ama
    we did crown.

Get over it, stop hiding and do something about it this age.

Veteran
    When exactly did you beat us again?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    When exactly did you beat us again?
    they won you didnt?

Veteran
    You can win a crown and beat no one :). Beat most kds and don't win it. I consider beat = win in a conflict against, not win a crown or be higher on the charts.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Postaholic
    A crown is a crown though the one SWEA got really had no honor to it. They played the diplomacy right and reaped the benefits of a pathetic kingdom that chose SWEA to farm out to in a blatant disregard of the spirit of the game.

What's funny is the people trying to disregard it and get trolled out by this post by Mansoor.

What's funnier is the fact that Proteus claims he's the "most dominant leader of modern era". Well played SWEA well played... keep trolling the protard and congrats on ending Rage.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    A crown is a crown though the one SWEA got really had no honor to it. They played the diplomacy right and reaped the benefits of a pathetic kingdom that chose SWEA to farm out to in a blatant disregard of the spirit of the game.

What's funny is the people trying to disregard it and get trolled out by this post by Mansoor.

What's funnier is the fact that Proteus claims he's the "most dominant leader of modern era". Well played SWEA well played... keep trolling the protard and congrats on ending Rage.
    How do you even make posts like this with a straight face knowing I've farmed you 5 times. We made you quit bio after Rage farmed you to 50 % our nw in war after you doubled us and farmed allies GC.

The reason you quit and stopped leading was because you were tired of farming out all the time and looking bad
    Last edited by Proteus; 16-09-2013 at 11:18.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post

Ending Rage? Howso?

Also as sidenote enough BS about Proteus and Rage. The victory by SWEA over Rage had to do with an epic n00b play perpetrated by the great dynamic duo coss/hesus. Which being so embarrassed by their actions and embarrassment left the KD afterwords. Sad when KD consider that as an actual victory or act like thats not the exception to the rule. But interesting reading nonetheless. Proteus was involved with Rage in a limited mostly inactive way, he played in Rage but was not making day to day decisions that fell on coss/hesus so just stfu already about things you obviously arent in the know about.
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 16-09-2013 at 11:40.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Why are you so excited over 1 crown in a watered down era in an age without Absalom, we all have multiple crowns from eras with stronger competition and dont act the way you do. Really shows your caliber. But yeah in your eye 1 win based on ****play and luck makes you better than everyone.
    Why are you so butt hurt just because we ruined your precious little kingdom and (nearly) took down Absalom along with it? (I have seen the logs first hand, so lets not pretend it didn't happen, okay?) The more valid question is why you - and Rage by association - are so excited about crowns that you essentially piggy backed your alliance to win. But to answer your question, I am "excited" over this crown as it required social engineering of a sort I have not seen for quite some time in this game. In fact, it is quite ironic that the crown - in that sense - is very much akin to many of those won by your precious Rage (efforts I truly applaud earlier leaders of Rage for achieving). Most of all, however, I just like the way it allows me to laugh at people like you.

P.S. I have Absalom crowns too, Propronub. Fail to see why they should count more than this; they were certainly far easier to win.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 16-09-2013 at 12:09.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    So lets evaluate:
    We are SWEA.

-We lie.
    -We cheat.
    -We dealbrake.
    -We got lucky and won by useing the first 3 steps.
    -We admit we did it.
    -We quit the game with heads filled with arrogance.
    -We remain suckers :D

Plain and simple i suppose :)
    All we did was bend the truth - much like everyone else. We never cheated. Never broke a deal. We may have been lucky at times, but mainly just navigated the terrain better than everyone else. We admit we outplayed everyone else, and still kept things fair. We were always arrogant. And yes, we may suck, but really, what does that say about you?

Thread Information