Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs Crownless AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im not lead this war too (busy rl), all credits to Proteus for lead it flawless. Now i know why ASF keep him for so long in Rage.
    Quoted for truth. Elit is off and about, Proteus stepped up. Fun times were had by all!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

In all seriousness though, Sweden were robbed tonight. Gustavson beat Jones 3:2 if not 4:1.

Looking forward to his next shot.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Enthusiast
    I don't ever post logs but since this one isn't top secret I'll post it. Elit's been busy but he usually runs all of our wars, so it looks like having Proteus in the kingdom worked out. Any war for me is fun so thanks to SWEA for the fun war.

[13:43] <~Elit> i cant really lead this war
    [13:43] <~Elit> not from hotel
    [13:43] <@Drug> Proteus will!
    [14:33] <@Proteus> i can lead sure if thats needed

Looks like Mansoor is leading again on their side. No bounces at all so far this war and now, this wave, there's been 4 or 5. I kind of lost track. Is bounce waving the opponents core a valid tactic nowadays? :p
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Post Fiend
    hmm so it took propro 5 days to slip into a leading spot ?, must admit he works fast !

Post Fiend
    Proteus should have gone free agent long ago. Godly stock is really taking a serious hit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    In all seriousness though, Sweden were robbed tonight. Gustavson beat Jones 3:2 if not 4:1.

Word. im still pissed as hell

Forum Fanatic
    Sorry to hear about the accident, I wish him well mansoor and a speedy recovery. We talk **** in game but family is important.

Also this is interesting on the way to work I was listening on the radio and heard that public pleasuring of yourself is now legal in Sweden. I think this Explains why korp's activity has been so poor on forums

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post

Not sure what fight you guys were watching.... AG may have won two rounds...
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Sorry to hear about the accident, I wish him well mansoor and a speedy recovery. We talk **** in game but family is important.

Also this is interesting on the way to work I was listening on the radio and heard that public pleasuring of yourself is now legal in Sweden. I think this Explains why korp's activity has been so poor on forums
    I thought you were one of the smart ones, I guess you fall into the dumb american category as well then :( And no, nothing like that is legal, you should be more critical to the things you hear :)

Oh and I avoided this thread when i saw that tool JSS post spoilers about last nights match :/

Regular
    Congratz ama, well played war.

Post Fiend
    great job at slowing down ama :D they're only #1 land kd atm..great work :D

Post Fiend
    well atleast they gave it a shot ?
    Funny how so many is fast to judge SWEA, so what if they lost ?, atleast they tried and had fun doing so.
    Nothing worse then people that just sit back and blame others when they fail.
    Grow some balls.

Bether luck NeXT time swea.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    well atleast they gave it a shot ?
    Funny how so many is fast to judge SWEA, so what if they lost ?, atleast they tried and had fun doing so.
    Nothing worse then people that just sit back and blame others when they fail.
    Grow some balls.

Bether luck NeXT time swea.
    I think your missing the point. SWEA said they were warring ama to make sure they wouldn't crown, or atleast slow down their bank. But AMA is now #1 Land. Congrats AMA, atleast you gave it a shot SWEA

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I thought you were one of the smart ones, I guess you fall into the dumb american category as well then :( And no, nothing like that is legal, you should be more critical to the things you hear :)

Oh and I avoided this thread when i saw that tool JSS post spoilers about last nights match :/
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-matter-sweden

Korp was out explosing himself to girls ;

"Elsewhere in Sweden recently, two underage girls pressed charges when a teenage boy exposed himself to them at a lake. The court decided, despite the victims' testimonies, that the offence was "not of a sexual nature" and dismissed it."

Back onto the war. It would seem this was an arranged farm out agreed between Elit and mansoor.

Thread Information