Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SWEA: The Bullies

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate33 View Post
    this. they make a forum thread in advance cause it always looks better if its in the open and looks like they're not trying to hide anything. this smells fishy. very.

imo ppl like you is the reason this game is getting more and more crappier by each round. and ofc the power hungry mods who favour their friends. we all know who those are :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Are you stupid?

A kd threatens us to gangbang us, send several messages which I later receive from some of the kingdoms that got the message. They hit into our active hostile while we trying to push for a war. They were 700k nw from declare range almost 25% nw. If i wanted to plan this, trust me I would have asked someone more in range and wouldn't have tell my "friends" to defect and leave us stuck in a war for 7days...

So before you start with **** talk like this get your fact straight and do not give a kingdom button in the future, they will nw drop and kill you. And do not threaten SWEA, it usually ends in you not benefitting. 7 days is a long time in war, I would say better take it down to minimum 3-4 days when **** like this happen.
    Hate 33 - 0 Mansoor

Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post
    What happened to UnknownGhost That made him such a dick in every post. Every thread. He is always so rude and mean to everyone? Why?
    We of the United States military do not give a **** about your feelings.
    #sinners <---click to join

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    7 days is a long time in war, I would say better take it down to minimum 3-4 days when **** like this happen.
    7 days are good because there is max meter and 2 kds not in range can end in war. If 50% smaller kd end in war but have his chances will be stupid game to force him WD for 1-2 days after min time. Sure stick in war like this is not fun for you but for this you can drop post war 12h after war end. Make it 1 day longer from standard min time war+ 4 days post war. Im sure SWEA can live with 1 day loss when you spend more time for slow us :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Hate33 View Post
    and ofc the power hungry mods who favour their friends. we all know who those are :P
    I have so much power i don't know what to do with it, except ensure i place in first every age ofc.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Bishop has so much power, he created an entire new categorie for crowns unknown to any other player. He crowns every age. R.E.S.T.E.C.P.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I have so much power i don't know what to do with it, except ensure i place in first every age ofc.
    Have you ever actually tried to crown? It would be fun to see the accusations if you won :p

Nope
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    UG is the same now as he has always been,Havent seen any changes over the years no matter which site he posts at.Its always good to know what to expect.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information