Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs Crownless AMA

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    well you got one thing right, i did disband bio after having farmed and embarassed them for 4 straight ages and completely embarassed you as a leader but bio wasnt good.

if you pay me i can teach you how to cow though, you still never learned.
    Oh right.. the age I won crown and you drank 7 beers then deleted all your posts?

/me raises both hands.

Don't go deleting your own posts now.

Where's Elit? He needs to tame his doggy. Oh and you're leading AMA now too? It'll be dead by the end of age since it'll be another crownless age. I guarantee that so long as you play in there :)

Where's flogger? He needs to tame his doggy too ;)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    lick that paper Don Propro, lick it!
    I like the slick moves at the end tbh

thats the video, i love it :) that some crazy paper right there,....cant raise hands though, since i dont really care who is who and who gone done what and what not, but still thinks the bet is more than lame,..sepperates the boys from the men, a real man pays up if losing a bet, but boys will be boys and licking paper is what they do best....

Post Fiend
    Philosophical question utopia style: If Propro is dead at EoA and AMA wins, does Propro get a crown?

Viva la Resistance!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Where's flogger? He needs to tame his doggy too ;)
    Oh another doggy.. hello! Look at all these AMA scums backing up their new pet.

I am not rly backing up any1 atm, just showing u ur place aka cage.

Did flogger forget to feed ya today or why u so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    I am not rly backing up any1 atm, just showing u ur place aka cage.

Did flogger forget to feed ya today or why u so mad?
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Oh right.. the age I won crown and you drank 7 beers then deleted all your posts?

/me raises both hands.

Don't go deleting your own posts now.

Where's Elit? He needs to tame his doggy. Oh and you're leading AMA now too? It'll be dead by the end of age since it'll be another crownless age. I guarantee that so long as you play in there :)
    You lost to Rage in war that age and wd mintime and tried to make up lies on forums claiming to have "won." You only even got big after flogger joined and you gained land from hohs terrible undead setup. You only won because we let you win as ASF and I decided not to gangbang you eoa for repeated double teams on us. However since we kept farming you 1v2 all the time we decided it was embarassing enough.

The following age we farmed your cows and took a huge free wave from your kd and 2 ages later you doubled us into fury fight, threatened to vulture us but after we farmed fury you edited all your posts and were too scared to wave us. We then waved you and farmed you to 50% our nw after which you quit and bio disbanded like the ghetto they always were.

You are a joke in this game, even people who played in your kd the age we let you win that recently played with me mention how you are the worse "leader" they have ever seen and if it wasnt for flogger you'd be nowhere.

Now go back to your hole n00b because you are inferior to me in every way. I've farmed you enough times to establish that. It was fun and easy.

Why not just pull out the d***s and the ruler and get it over with?

Forum Fanatic
    You can say what you want about me but logic dictates when you beat someone over and over again throughout different ages and different kingdoms without ever losing you are confirmed superior to them. This is the case of me vs. Baka, he is still bitter about it and makes posts. I don't even care about him as he's a small fish and not on my radar, its a shame he no longer runs his kingdom as the server has lost a farm they will sorely miss.

Proteus: 3 threads abt you now, plz stfu and win a war or something
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You can say what you want about me but logic dictates when you beat someone over and over again throughout different ages and different kingdoms without ever losing you are confirmed superior to them. This is the case of me vs. Baka, he is still bitter about it and makes posts. I don't even care about him as he's a small fish and not on my radar, its a shame he no longer runs his kingdom as the server has lost a farm they will sorely miss.
    I have heard it's because you join already established top kds?

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I have heard it's because you join already established top kds?
    But logic dictates that they are only A) dirty kingdom hoppers B) part of the core thus basically useless, sad n00bs or C) not leading thus refer to A or B.

But of course when talking about Proteus it must be something different, right?

Sir Postalot
    Just a couple of clarifications

BIO was #1 by the time I joined mid-age and had already warred you. It was a 1/2 fight and they ended with more land than they started, they "won" the war unless you're playing for WW chart.

I don't recall getting cows farmed the following age. I recall being #1 vs #2, fighting HoH, winning, and then having to deal with abs being 3/4/5 all behind them, so giving up a free wave. This is the great accomplishment, letting an ally fight first and then getting a free wave afterwards?

Thread Information