Thread: Rand Paul for president?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    Last edited by freemehul; 27-10-2013 at 15:29.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    what are you babbling about? I'm not interested to start new arguments about whether I'm a paulite or not. It's so silly. Don't keep trying to cover your butt with new assumptions and make-beliefs. You're wrong about your earlier assumptions, as i've pointed out. Move on.

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.
    For goodness sake, read my compilation http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html and come up with your own figures to prove me wrong. "To point out just one"? You never pointed out anything. You have nothing to point out. Another lame attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by JinXy View Post
    For goodness sake, read my compilation
    I Do not care for YOUR compilation. It is all lies. And I have pointed out your fallacies and lies several times. Do I need to repeat the debased golden coin again?

Quote Originally Posted by JinXy View Post
    Move on.
    OK I get it. It is going to be option 1. You will not answer with a simple yes or no.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Regular
    I Do not care for YOUR compilation. It is all lies. And I have pointed out your fallacies and lies several times. Do I need to repeat the debased golden coin again?
    Lol. Keep repeating it to yourself and it will become true for you. You don't have to babble so much you know? Just show me your own statistics on how buffett had beaten inflation. Go on and prove this wrong: http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html
    Last edited by JinXy; 27-10-2013 at 15:51.

Thread Information