Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Beastblood (OFFICIAL THREAD) (GTFIH) (NUDIES)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You got owned because you used to play in Fury which has been farmed more times than a shepherds lot. Zaupers history is jaded, he's too busy bragging about his house...home ownership is quite common you know.
    Did I call this one? I think I called this one. Yup. I called this one.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkie89 View Post
    Good we are back on track! and yeah my balls are still hurting:(
    cool off with some ice cream.

meh, image link not working :(

Post Fiend
    double

Post Fiend

Darkie

Have we played before together? You from SG?

Post Fiend
    Jem, SG??

I've played ages 6-12, 16-36 and started age 50 again.

Forum Fanatic
    singapore, i think?

^ Yup

Post Fiend
    nah man dutchieland:D

hehe, familiar nick thats all :)

woots! more singaporeans! bump!!!
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    like the most entertaining part of my brief absalom stint was the proteus cry logs. Dorje getting so fed up with him that he had to mute him. ASF constantly apologizing for him :p

He wanted to GB ama more then anyone the age they waved sanc after we noticed, sanc retalled then we waved them. Which was rather lame but meh was 100% clear we could not war sanc if they sat their and explored in a quasi hostile with a kd half their size.

Plus they had target shared us etc. :P Was funny when they ran 0 tpa on their bank! But I didn't feel grumpy enough with them to bother trying :p

I have grown to appreciate elits sheer activity over the last couple ages. Guy deserves a crown, he must have spent 10x more time then most players over the last 3 ages. Plus for the most part he is friendly although sometimes overly obviously manipulative. He also plays the game as well as any of the other top 5 big names in the game.

As for Kuhan nap breaking ama for the $100 bet that would be roflcoptor.
    Goodz as someone who isn't good you really can't talk dude. Win a kd crown as monarch and we can talk, ok there big cat?

Proteus is irrefutably the best monarch Absalom has ever seen. He led Rage through Utopia's biggest ever decline in both quantity and quality of players without disban-- nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    If you remember that I was giving them advice, then perhaps you'd remember that I told them not to. While everyone else in the channel -- incl abs leadership, and IIRC - you, told them to. Are you really going to say that idling in a channel is the same thing as leading or playing in a kingdom?

Perhaps we should talk about you offering elit pretty much anything if he would farm out to you so you'd crown? Or you offering Simians a NAP for the following age if they would farm you acres.

Gosh, this whole alliance thing is interesting to me. Flogger and prot claim to not be allied to anyone. Yet, they act like they're allied to AMA/EJ, who claim to be allied to them. Remember sm0s post a few pages back asking who their allies are? Hmmm.

I'm not entirely sure what preferential treatment has to do with threatening to dealbreak and double.

I'm neither a mercenary nor a fly-by-night leader who has done nothing. Not only had I done more for Absalom than you on a kingdom level (including securing the first absalom crown?), but I'd run and won a major alliance war for Absalom when it was still a competitive top. Let's not forget ZA, either. The difference is that you expect your allies to be your slaves that block for you and make your life easier. You don't expect to actually have to do any work to be competitive.

None of this, of course, is relevant to this war.

BB just pumped 5.5k defspecs on a 900a prov.
    I have to agree with Zauper. Some of us fought multiple alliance wars for/with Absalom before even players like Proteus played the game. ZA FTW, you must love Le Hawt Banana!

I dont understand why every thread on these forums turns into a pissing match about rep, crowns, etc. In all honesty most of the players I see post on these boards have no room to even attempt to throw things like that around when there are some of us who have played since this game started and will call your BS and think you just look stupid arguing when it just makes you all look like you need some type of remedial classes to help you learn social skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Proteus, I find it odd that you consider Havoc to be "mercenary" when you joined someone who you did nothing but ahittalk constantly for ages. Elit at least stood his ground, and eventually made you look like a kid tucking your tail to go play under his tutelage. I probably have more reason than anyone to be pissed at Havoc so your relentless hate towards Zauper and some new KD trying to establish itself is tiring. When is the last time you built your own KD Proteus? When is last time you took the hard instead of easy way out?

I respect your skill as a player but you do so much disservice to yourself trying to act like you are the only one to accomplish anything in this game, or as if that is even relevant to a majority of the discussions on these boards. Do you realize how many times you have reposted the same examples from the same ages over and over as if someone has forgotten or by repeating it again you are making it more true or relevant?

That being said goodz is pretty n00b :)
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 31-10-2013 at 04:34.
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Proteus is irrefutably the best monarch Absalom has ever seen. He led Rage through Utopia's biggest ever decline in both quantity and quality of players without disban-- nvm.
    Right thats why the last age i played the kd crowned, your argument makes so much sense.

Thread Information