Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    So all deals that if Pewpew waves a kd, you get free acres isn't a ****play ?
    Or you breaking cf because or roumors of, trusted Mansoor instead of Petri ??, or you hitting into our war because strippers didn't wanna tell you they were going to war us....

Yes we farmed smaller kds, but we didn't like the fact that we did. Is that hard to understand ? That's why we aren't prsuing t1 position either....boring
    I think you confuse me with someone else..
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I have feeling Pew Pew is going to win round 2. Most like ED will WD after Pew Pew make 3 NS and 1 FB on some from chained provinces :P
    If they did, that would just be awsome but boring.

meh made a post which does not belong in here - sorry :(

congrats to ED for the 2nd win against PewPew
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 09-11-2013 at 22:35.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Regular
    Why is jerks so mad at pew pew anyways?, they hit into your cosy hostile with AMA (your best friends), and you revenge deal-broke them after that?, still angry just because AMA is angry?

Veteran
    Pewpew farms out to SWEA and they call the hostile between AMA and Jerks cosy :D
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Regular
    Causality.

Enthusiast
    this game is becoming a joke.

For the full conversation.. not sure why our dear friend Elit is leaving stuff out

[17:18] <dUK> sup?
    [17:18] <Elit> ?
    [17:18] <dUK> we are doing a 2nd tour with pew2 as u might seen
    [17:18] <dUK> to get our acres back
    [17:18] <dUK> after they cowardly wd
    [17:19] <Elit> we want same
    [17:19] <Elit> our acres back
    [17:19] <Elit> so you can go second round with us first
    [17:19] <dUK> u gonna keep going when we hit war in 2 minutes?
    [17:19] <Elit> how you can get war for 2 mins
    [17:20] <dUK> u dont answer a question with a question
    [17:20] <Elit> so let me make it clear
    [17:21] <Elit> we want our acres back but you dont want to help us for get them, same time you want your acres back from pew pew and they help you for get them?
    [17:22] <dUK> let me make it clear, i asked you when we go to war will you keep hitting us?
    [17:22] <Elit> go war us?
    [17:23] <dUK> to late
    [17:23] <dUK> hf
    [17:23] <dUK> bye
    [17:23] <dUK> ow and you still didn't answer my question
    [17:23] <dUK> but i guess i'll find out

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    After our war with ED i told Part we are going round 2.
    [18:17] <Elit> ok so we will go round 2
    [18:19] <Parthenogenesis> oh, you plan on vulturing us? I thought after all your talk a week ago that this was a big nono in your book.

We know how this end with ED and Pew Pew Go in fake war.

Now after max post war end ED decide to go after Round to for take back his acres from Pew Pew.
    [19:18] <dUK> we are doing a 2nd tour with pew2 as u might seen
    [19:19] <dUK> to get our acres back
    [19:19] <dUK> after they cowardly wd
    [19:19] <Elit> we want same
    [19:19] <Elit> our acres back
    [19:19] <Elit> so you can go second round with us first
    [19:19] <dUK> u gonna keep going when we hit war in 2 minutes?
    [19:23] <dUK> to late
    [19:23] <dUK> hf
    [19:23] <dUK> bye

How you can see Pew Pew "happy" help ED for get his acres back in round 2.

January 24 of YR8 Hells Bells (ED) captured 117 acres of land from Rage is rising (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 All Hell Breaks Loose (ED) captured 1 acre of land from Welcome BACK to Utopia (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 Just like heaven (ED) captured 170 acres of land from Offense entered (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 An unknown province from Pew Pew (Pew Pew) invaded Hell Awaits (ED) and captured 180 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR8 An unknown province from Pew Pew (Pew Pew) attempted to invade Straight to hell (ED).
    January 24 of YR8 Heaven And Hell Squared (Ed) captured 7 acres of land from Just press send (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 All Hell Breaks Loose (Ed) invaded Welcome BACK to Utopia (pew pew) and razed 45 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR8 Cowboys from Hell (ED) captured 129 acres of land from Offense entered (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 Feels Like Heaven (ED) captured 231 acres of land from No wait it is coming (Pew Pew).
    January 24 of YR8 Pew Pew (Pew Pew) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

All this is totaly joke and abuse game/rules. How you can see both kds happy go round 2. Again they hit his smallest provinces and declare wars for 2-3 min. For compare you can see real hostiles this age. BB/CR take a lot time in fort/hostile till get war round 1 and round 2. Same for HoH vs Jerks. AMA had hostile with both ED and Pew Pew for few days till war was declared.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Wait what? You power played last age, but that was cool then right? You would do exactly the same if you were in a position to do so. Last age showed that. ED tried to vulture and lost, why is it powerplay when AMA wants revenge. Doing fw b2b is not the solution. Srsly... Pls come to your senses and stop this. Its ruining the game
    So much fun. ED lost and now AMA wants revenge? If you stop and listen to yourself, maybe you will understand how stupid your mission here is.

Evil Dragons have done nothing wrong - we had no CF with ama, and when they came out from their EOWCF we engaged. We shaved some off their top cow and withdrew mintime as we found a win impossible to retrieve. Fair and square. If we wanted to be as lame as ama wants to make out of it, we would have just hit into their EOWCF, and we would have been where they are now, pretty much. But thats ****play, and like everyone else we refrained from it. Now AMA is pretending to be upset about some made up allegations only cause they want top cow acres. We dont want to give acres from our cows, so we do what we can to stay out of their way. Within the rules of the game, naturally. This is very much a real war, we have no arrangement whatsoever with pewpew - apart from agreeing to to war eachother.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    So it seems that 2 kds can constantly war eachother to protect themselfs from everyone else, exploit war mechanics (again) and Bishop wont do a thing. And then he wonders why Utopia is in the under 6k universe. Cheat Cheat vs ED (extremely dull) round 2 arranged to get the banks protected war starts now! Lets see those minimum gains with maximum core activity and no ops one more time guys :D

Also considering i have the Survey of their bank and i know for sure that he does not run banks,hosps, towers, farms or anything other than hosp and fords (30% hosp 25% fords rest into some puny %) and has no real sci power i have an advice to offer for Cheat cheat - op their cow and get some free land via LL (AW works amazing with him) ..... oh wait i take that back ... agreements states that he is off limits right ... sorry about that keep forgeting important stuff! Cheers

You sir, are a liar. I spoke to our bank, and he denies driving a ford. We also dont know how he doesnt have hosps and also have 25% hosps.

Enthusiast
    funny part is AMA will eventually get to farm ED if they are so dead set on that :D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    funny part is AMA will eventually get to farm ED if they are so dead set on that :D
    Then they can let us have fun first....

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    Its not impossible. But who, except for that guard14n guy (who the **** is that kid anyway? He should host a TV show, would be hillarious. I suggest fox news) would blame us for doing what we can to save our cow, which is the one thing we got going for us atm? Sit around and watch ama bouncewave it or find someone willing to war?

In regards to AMA's rage over us vulturing them (note that vulture is a relative term - they had a warwin with all the benefits this includes, they also had a 19k fae that I pressume could tog a bit) - you vultured us now so I take it we are even on that department. How one reacts to being vultured, taking it to war or engaging in another war is not relevant to the crime.

Forum Addict
    Next age the game will drop below 4k. Not long to go now
    with kds like your contributing to ****playing and spreading lies its nowonder the game players will drop lower and lower :)

Forum Addict
    When did we do that ? Thats right, we didnt. You ****ed us royally last age and only now you have morale issues? You do the same **** you accuse others of doing + take it to the next level. I dont get the double standards.... You farmed smaller kds when you were t3 last age, why was that ok then?
    And stop pretending to be innocent, last age you tried to arrange a war with us to run from pew2 despite us being 30k smaller than you and barely at about 70% your size. The notion of it itself is ridiculous.

Thread Information