Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Attn All Top 10 KDs

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I'm sure Malevolence can inform them about how good raze retals worked against AMA last age(hint: it didn't).
    Malevolence opted not to retal for a solid 24 hours or longer while they were getting farmed because their leadership was AWOL. So their results are not exactly relevant.

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Malevolence opted not to retal for a solid 24 hours or longer while they were getting farmed because their leadership was AWOL. So their results are not exactly relevant.
    It is because they tried to retal, maxed meter and got their asses handed to them in war, the truth is that once you max meter and doesn't want to go to war you're going to loose acres no matter what you do. Yes they were fools and either unaware what happened at max meter or screwed it up, but result would have been a lot of farmed acres either way.
    Look at Simians vs SWEA last age, they regained some lost acres when they started hitting back but once they pushed meter as far as they could they started loosing acres again.
    Autodeclaration screws any attempt to fight back that doesn't include war. Autodeclaration is a bad mechanism and a huge encouragement to powerplaying/bottomfeeding/vulturing.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    It is because they tried to retal, maxed meter and got their asses handed to them in war, the truth is that once you max meter and doesn't want to go to war you're going to loose acres no matter what you do. Yes they were fools and either unaware what happened at max meter or screwed it up, but result would have been a lot of farmed acres either way.
    Look at Simians vs SWEA last age, they regained some lost acres when they started hitting back but once they pushed meter as far as they could they started loosing acres again.
    Autodeclaration screws any attempt to fight back that doesn't include war. Autodeclaration is a bad mechanism and a huge encouragement to powerplaying/bottomfeeding/vulturing.
    agreed

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Malevolence's biggest mistake was incurring the wrath of Palem

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You could just wait a week to fight havoc if you don't mind bottomfeeding.
    9 Cromulent Republic (x:x) Cantora 95,971 acres
    10 PyroManiaCs (x:x) Justa 90,913 acres

flogger's called shot
    Last edited by Palem; 12-11-2013 at 01:15.

The Jerks.

Is this about when Depravity makes a thread about this war that he wants to see?

Enthusiast
    March 23 of YR8 Smurf Village (Pyro) invaded Gonorrhea SATUO (Infection) and captured 328 acres of land.

So is your way to whore up hitting into active hostiles? Especially when we were tagged and had hit them 17 times in the 30 mins before and declared on 3 mins after your hit.

Gonna be fun times when you have your first top war.
    BLUE your my boy!

Is this your way to avoid conflicts? By starting a thread putting your 2 biggest threats in a conflict with each other?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ks-Vs-Rob-Ford
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Enthusiast
    We decided to war strippers, however a better option came up. That and rk politely asked us to stay out of yours and their conflict. As I said had rk not asked us to stay away we'de be in war with you right now. Doesn't change the fact ppl hitting into active hostiles.

Seems the thread was right in the end.
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    Well...... as I already told you in my mail, this was not a KD ordered hit, but all my own doing. That being said, posting here seems a bit unfair as well! When I read this, sitting in a train to the center Copenhagen, I praised the lord that I has done with my morning rutine before leaving my home ...... cause I freaking almost peed my pants laughing!!! I did pass a little fart, but that was the minimum of what could be expected.

Sadly I learned my diplomatic skills from an old KD mate Torrasque, why this response may be a bit harsh. Looking at the amount of hits we have done on your KD in conflict vs those done to those you now war, I'd say you and your KD got the better part of this deal. Since I have already given you free hits when ever you'd like (since I'd be the last to cry over getting a free wpa, tpa and sci-boost 3 min before going to war) and have explained my hit, I have no idea why you go public and shout about us doing this and that, when this is clearly not a KD matter but a single prov who made a bad'ish hit into a hostile.

And that was todays W?rd!

Peace out and good luck with the war!
    So noob I'm not even sure I started yet

Age 27 - 715 on Elf honor chart!!!

Age 45 - Ahh .. didn't really play that age :/

Thread Information