Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fratzia vs ED

Post Fiend
    I guess you realize your post is full of contradictions? To me you look like a frightened rabbit. Probably looked for some easy free acres but didn't expect this reaction from the rest of the top.

Quite hilarious that a ghetto like urs thought it could whore to the top by hitting other kds into war.

Enthusiast
    i thought his post was kinda half-right until he picked on Pyro. i cant really understand what they are to blame for.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    I guess you realize your post is full of contradictions? To me you look like a frightened rabbit. Probably looked for some easy free acres but didn't expect this reaction from the rest of the top.

Quite hilarious that a ghetto like urs thought it could whore to the top by hitting other kds into war.
    You have the right to remain silence. W/e you say can be used against you;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    i thought his post was kinda half-right until he picked on Pyro. i cant really understand what they are to blame for.
    We were asked 3 times this age already for the EXACT same thing pyro does now cause some kds didn;t want to fight others and wanted to cut the CF with us and just go in war right before their notice would expire with the third kd. What we did? We said no. Why? Because we like to play fair. No use to win a crown or gain something if it's not your work but is given for free. What pyro did was to simply admit they are on the side where ****play happens and joined the acres exchange and fakewars game. They want to prove something ... they should do it playing fair and not ****play others. Simple as that.

Enthusiast
    yeah i dont really think they can be accused of ****play. they saw an opportunity and took advatange of it, since they were planning on warring someone in top tier. they are testing grounds atm and to me it seems like a good move. ur beef is with ED. not with them. i agree with everything u said, but Pyro has nothing to do with ED dodging u guys. they were offered a challenging war, and they went for it. thats that.
    and Fratzia waved in their war. im not sure fighting fire with fire is the best way to deal with this. u are badmouthing somebody for entering a legitimate war (even if the opponent is just doing it to dodge another war). also waving in their war, doesnt really put Fratzia on a high moral ground. just saying. i dont really care :D to each his own

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    yeah i dont really think they can be accused of ****play. they saw an opportunity and took advatange of it, since they were planning on warring someone in top tier. they are testing grounds atm and to me it seems like a good move. ur beef is with ED. not with them. i agree with everything u said, but Pyro has nothing to do with ED dodging u guys. they were offered a challenging war, and they went for it. thats that.
    and Fratzia waved in their war. im not sure fighting fire with fire is the best way to deal with this. u are badmouthing somebody for entering a legitimate war (even if the opponent is just doing it to dodge another war). also waving in their war, doesnt really put Fratzia on a high moral ground. just saying. i dont really care :D to each his own
    You need 2 to tango

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I will not start to argue around here about a lot of stuff and just tell our part of the story cause some people seem to know better than us how it goes.

1. When I told parth they were not in our plan, they were not. What they do? They explore like mad and get them self as our plan. We have other targets if we wanted but why to let others farm their land? You can't just go out there and double explore 5-6 guys and then donate that land to w/e you wish to do in exchange for cow acres cause that's what they now do. They exchange land on core for cow acres. That's what they did last 2 wars with pewpew. If hitting into a war is so bad what they do is even worse in my opinion and needs to stop. I don't have a huge tolerance for idiots and usually don;t really care what others say or believe about our actions as a KD. I already told Elit, I have no problem if 2-3 kds come and raze the acres we took from ED so we don;t look like playing unfair VS rest of top kds and took acres from a kd that doesn't fight back BUT that has to come together with the same kds agreeing that this has to STOP and that playing has to be normal and natural and these that do stuff like pewpew and ED by pushing the rules to where they suit them have to be punished by all rest and eventually by the admins. We didn't wave ED for acres but we waved them for all the ****play both them and pewpew did lately and apparently pyro likes to trade things as well and they'll pay for it one way or another, sooner and later.

In conclusion, not to get this to long, We have no problem if other kds want to agree with us to take off our acres as long as they agree to gang bang ED's cow to sh!t cause that's why they keep doing what they do. They did it with AMA and now they do it with us and if they don;t get punished it will start to be a new trend. You can't handle an enemy? give him some compensation for being noob and unable to compete or go play with the noobs as pyro did and thinks so high as them self as they feel the right to farm easy acres in exchange to cow acres ... so much of a warring kd ... they are allowed to grow and first thing they do ... go and make deals with benefits. nono ... ain;t the way to go ... but you're getting out of that war and you'll understand what real top wars are and next age will war these small ghettos and feed your ego again.

Waiting for all rest not involved kds opinion to step to next level. Speak now and act or shut up and show that you agree to be ****played by some noobs every darn age.
    You are MAD because ED trades core acres for acres on cow, and you want to PUNISH them, and you do that NOT by going for the cow acres, which you deem UNFAIR, no no, you go for CORE ACRES YOU DUMB TWAT, seriously, how moronically stupendiusly idiotic are you ? You just made it ABUNDANTLY clear to each and everyone what we already suspected, you're FULL of **** and have NO MORAL whatso ever. Ethics and manners is only ever brought out when it suits you. Rest of the time you don't give a flying F**K.

You are what's wrong with not only this game, but the world. Kindly refrain from reproducing.

Post Fiend
    It's quite obvious coss is full of sh"#. He saw an opportunity to get some free easy acres on their biggest provs. Will give them a nice help against ama and BB.
    Each of their big provs suicided into our war and added like 1.5k acres each to their biggest provs. They didn't even bother ano their hits because they knew we couldn't ambush being tied up in war.

I hope other top kds take action against this kind of cheating. This is just like fratzia behaved back in the old days...I remember when they got 25 provs deleted due to extensive xlogging lol

To sum it up: ED sucks

It's a shame a kingdom I used to like (original ED) came back to Utopia and act like this :(

edit: this is my personal view and got nothing to do with my kingdom
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 17-11-2013 at 21:34.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by carsten View Post
    you can call me old and sentimental - but hitting into active wars was one of the very few things ppl agreed was a no go - I dont know when that changed ( and personally i think it is bad for the game in the long run ).

If fratzia wanted EDs Acres they could very well wait till war was over and engage then - I dont see the problem there really. Its not like Ed will be more prepared after 4 days of EOWCF and a tough war than Fratzia sitting in the open and pumping.
    Wait after the war with Pyro to wait again for another Arranged Fake War? =p

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    We didn't hit Ed in his war 1 and 2 with pew pew. Result is they grow his cow over 5-6k acres. How its fair to us? Its make very hard to down it after ED run in 2 arranged wars. There wont be any chance for ED prevent his cow going down if they didunt run in 2 wars. So We hold till war end but don't worked for us.
    Youve gone from being a nice guy with a funny accent to just a complete moron. Why does an ED war have to be fair towards ama? Did I complain when you got acres on your banks from pew2? That wasnt fair to ED. Did I complain when BB got acres on their banks from Havoc? That was also not fair to ED. In our war vs pewpew, there was two concerned partys: ED and Pewpew. When you start taking a moral stance from the standpoint of how a war in which you are not participating will effect your kd, you will get your reasoning all wrong, quite obviously.

I will also like to add that apart from being a dickhead, Coss is a pretty funny guy.

[22:33] <coss> and yes, i'm over elit when it comes to how i act when someone ****play me

This made my day. First he lies to us (which isnt a huge deal, we expected it. Lying does not mean he managed to fool us in no regard.) then he waves into our war, and then he figures that...ED ****played Fratzia!

Rich.

Post Fiend
    cry more!

i say again...when u ****play it means u can deal some consequences! seems u can't!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Youve gone from being a nice guy with a funny accent to just a complete moron. Why does an ED war have to be fair towards ama? Did I complain when you got acres on your banks from pew2? That wasnt fair to ED. Did I complain when BB got acres on their banks from Havoc? That was also not fair to ED. In our war vs pewpew, there was two concerned partys: ED and Pewpew. When you start taking a moral stance from the standpoint of how a war in which you are not participating will effect your kd, you will get your reasoning all wrong, quite obviously.

I will also like to add that apart from being a dickhead, Coss is a pretty funny guy.

[22:33] <coss> and yes, i'm over elit when it comes to how i act when someone ****play me

This made my day. First he lies to us (which isnt a huge deal, we expected it. Lying does not mean he managed to fool us in no regard.) then he waves into our war, and then he figures that...ED ****played Fratzia!

Rich.
    Finally, the community start to realize your Cheating ways!

Enthusiast
    Third war in a row for ED for abusing wars trading cow acres for core acres, they amazingly lost vs Pew Pew with avian 9k acres provs and a cow, either total incompetence by Parth or a rigged war win as payment for having somewhere to run.

I hear Parth was voted best player or something like that in 2005 or 2006 which makes me believe the latter. This war more blatant then the other times for sure. Explore so you can farm out and acres exchange to Pyro's top provs. I agree the ED cow needs to be bounced down and razed, this will solve all of this mess.

Each kingdom has his own choices last age we hit into Strippers war, which I thought Pew deserved it rather then them (some crappy ally they were). This age AMA could have done it another 2 times to ED but didn't. Good to see someone hit them, although if Fratzia was serious about policing the evils of the server all of those hits would have been razes, not TM's.

Post Fiend
    sorry but i/we won't do razing after respecting all our part of the deal in a cf end/notice to a kd that chooses to ****play in the top 10 for so many times just because they saw it works. We prepared for a war, they ran into an aranged one just 1 hour be4 they knew they will get waved. As coss said be4, if the other top kds think we did something wrong in doing this they can raze the acres we tm-ed even thou we could have gotten a ****load more if they kept their part of the deal (that would be either fight us or try diplo CF-> the latter one also meaning in giving free acres)

Thread Information