Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ vs Infection

Post Fiend
    Ahah so we are at war.

No fw intended.

Here is the story:
    we had a fun war with pewpew. Learned a lot. After this war our KD was standing alone in NW and Acres. No war for the last few days. We then get wave by Jerks with them tagging "waving". As the other post says, we found it funny they had to tag that since every other kd was either at war, preping for a war, CFing them or in alliance with them. Anyway as we were bored we decide to retal them for their lame tags and to stand up... but mostly cause we were bored and age was coming to an end. Next thing you know meter is full and auto declare!! I didnt see it coming as i wasnt even looking at meter.... dont know about king or others.

Other facts are: I did ask them to move on after they waved us. Telling them to stay away from our TM at least and that we would retaliate if they continu. They responded they already lost crown...blablabla... and we could offer cf and they would accept it in a few hours.
    No more contact from me after. But it was funnier to retal them and keep this little game going then doing nothing rest of age. Rest is king decision for not accepting cf and i respect it.

So here we are and I'm sure from the look of the papers that Jerks are having a blast! They wont get crown, it wont change land charts, we will have fun for a few days.... everyone in utopia is happy!
    Last edited by RawStuff; 08-12-2013 at 20:29.

Post Fiend
    oh and i agree that it is also a weird mechanism that even if a kd is x time smaller, if you max the meter there is still a war. To late to work it up for next age but some thoughts should be put in changing this.

Post Fiend
    "and we could offer cf and they would accept it in a few hours."

Cool story but u left the part out,where they offered you CF twice.

"And we didnt want to give them cf so they can farm us more."

wha?

Post Fiend
    true wasnt on that much. didnt see the cf given. So they did offer us cf twice. Gotta give them that.

Anyway discussion werent made with me. Just stating the story from what i know.

I didnt think you were in charge of Infection?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    nah im only a little infection in a kd full of infections :)

i can give you clostridium though so watch out! Probably already gave it to you last war but still!

Then you should leave the explanation for the guy in charge ;)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Then you should leave the explanation for the guy in charge ;)
    yeah indeed. he made Jerks look a bit decent. that shouldn't be allowed.

Enthusiast
    Well the story goes like this. They waved and in that wave they hit two of our provs 5-6 times each. Fair enough they hit them 2-3 times but I found 5-6 on single provinces unacceptable. They offered cf after hitting us 20+ times. We retalled to recoup a few acres and as too feeding gains were good we started to start recouping them a lot quicker then we were losing them. I aske them to send cf an that no more hits occur. They sent cf and hit after sending it. I thought this was poor form an til everyone to keep retalling. Hits continued on both sides and they decided to send another cf 24 hrs later. As there is only 4 days left we thought meh lets just drag this out eoa it's better than being bored. Jerks just better hope we don't decide to full wave them next age right before they enter a war. Karma can be a ***** (:
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Well the story goes like this. They waved and in that wave they hit two of our provs 5-6 times each. Fair enough they hit them 2-3 times but I found 5-6 on single provinces unacceptable. They offered cf after hitting us 20+ times. We retalled to recoup a few acres and as too feeding gains were good we started to start recouping them a lot quicker then we were losing them. I aske them to send cf an that no more hits occur. They sent cf and hit after sending it. I thought this was poor form an til everyone to keep retalling. Hits continued on both sides and they decided to send another cf 24 hrs later. As there is only 4 days left we thought meh lets just drag this out eoa it's better than being bored. Jerks just better hope we don't decide to full wave them next age right before they enter a war. Karma can be a ***** (:
    You are not making any sense. Why would you be in the right to wave us into a hostile? I think you are mistakenly considering yourself as the big victim here. We waved you oow, offered you CF 2x and you proceeded to max the meter and cause auto war. You had every chance to end this, so dont blame us for your own decission to max the meter. This is just amazing. Take a step back and reconsider your position. Doing lame stuff for no reason is uncalled for. Wave us for war next age, we will declare 100% - but dont do stupid s...
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RawStuff View Post
    it wont change land charts, we will have fun for a few days.... everyone in utopia is happy!
    How does it not affect land charts? You have 3-4 provinces to hit, the rest is out of range/unbreakable or can get fed unbreakable. Won't surprise me if you end up with 3 guys on 1000 acres that you can't hit while they can free farm your whole KD.
    The moment you withdraw from war they add another 15k+ acres

.....Jerks just better hope we don't decide to full wave them next age right before they enter a war. Karma can be a ***** (:
    why would you double hostile Jerks?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    Just pawn those Infusion noobs.
    Last edited by ABSLover; 09-12-2013 at 08:55. Reason: to clarify which noobs

Enthusiast
    all i can read is "bla bla bla we are a big ass ghetto who had no idea about maxing the meter". your first mistake was listening to the ones encouraging your kd to retal Jerks. your second mistake was to overdo it.
    math these days is simple. when a biggie decides to farm some acres off your kingdom, you have 3 choices.
    -option A (easiest): give away a few thousand acres and get a CF for it.
    -option B (medium): retal the hits and once the meter is almost reached, wait for new day so that the meter can drop. thats when the farming starts though :)
    -option c (stupidest): retal the hits full speed ahead and get thrown into war = the end.

oh, and about that karma being a *****, we can see. look where it got you :) i told one of your leaders to not go on the retal road, could influence charts and leave a bitter taste for the age end. instead he decided to listen to the trolls.

all i have to say now is: pay up, noobs. next time do not start forum posts complaining about noobness.

farm them good Jerks.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    why would you double hostile Jerks?
    I'm guessing its the whole 230k kd hitting a 90k kd and going overboard with hits on the same provinces and technically bullying them. Jerks will need to learn reputation and diplo in the top is real important.

These smaller kds take there revenge as and when they can as eventually the growth kds will be oor.

Thread Information