Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: EJ vs Infection

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Not all kds are bad enough to need to bully kds 1/3 their size.
    omg this has never happened before! this happens age after age - where else do land kingdoms get their land from?!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Well Jerks stand here too:
    1.Wave on Palem (at that point palem's kingdom was top 2 land)- won
    2. Hoh wave us (hoh is third in chart)- war - we win
    3. After eow with hoh we proceed wave ED(ed is 4th in chart) from bad position to stop them outgrow - we lost on core nuked their cows.
    4. Rage ask for cf we give it kindly they go to farm..big mistake.
    5.Wave on Hoh - war - won
    6. Wave on Havoc
    7. Wave on Pyro
    8.Wave on top 10 kingdom, retal war - then war for total conflict of 9 days - won
    9. Crown - age won!
    convenient to leave out all sub top 10 you fed on... Maybe you remember breaking the cf to wave us and actually losing acres this time EOA? maybe you remember me top feeding into your war while you fed on Infection? Like I said Jerks was not a big issue for us this age although you did do bottom feed waves and break the cf to try it again . you did not abuse it to the same extent as Pyro which is it the worst and Rage and AMA which are 2nd and 3rd as far as kds that have **** play and can not be trusted... Congrats on the crown .. much more deserved than is AMA had won... and several in your kd I know and have much respect for...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    convenient to leave out all sub top 10 you fed on... Maybe you remember breaking the cf to wave us and actually losing acres this time EOA? maybe you remember me top feeding into your war while you fed on Infection? Like I said Jerks was not a big issue for us this age although you did do bottom feed waves and break the cf to try it again . you did not abuse it to the same extent as Pyro which is it the worst and Rage and AMA which are 2nd and 3rd as far as kds that have **** play and can not be trusted... Congrats on the crown .. much more deserved than is AMA had won... and several in your kd I know and have much respect for...
    If you send blanket CF they will be broken... hit back and send a msg to the kings asking for an x hour duration CF...

I wonder which ghetto Crunch is in, must be rly ****ty one with max 5 attackers or never retalling one, if all top kds farmed that ghetto ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Thank you for reminding me to hunt you down this age after I asked few times to move on and lets us handle Infection you kept double hostile us... better change kingdom name :-P. On serious side thanks for the congrats was hard age.
    Last edited by Pendel1; 14-12-2013 at 16:49. Reason: grammar
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    I wonder which ghetto Crunch is in, must be rly ****ty one with max 5 attackers or never retalling one, if all top kds farmed that ghetto ;)
    I think it is the same that razed you eoa :-)
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Which of them? There were several ghettos razing us @ eoa including Swea ;)

Drug, the only kd that hit into our war with Infection was xx:xx, which if I am not mistaken, is the (1 of? :S) the KD's that razed AMA the final hours...

So I would imagine that's the KD Crunch is in...

Then Crunch totally has rights to be pissed off, we were not rly nice to them this age.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Which of them? There were several ghettos razing us @ eoa including Swea ;)
    how many acres did you lose because of those razes ?

Thread Information