Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Pew Pew

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    A few things that come to mind:
    ALL UR BASE R BELONG 2 US!
    Red, Red Whiiiineee...

Would be so cool to see Simians make their third ****play/dealbreak of the age. Must be some sort of a record.
    You got a wild imagination, the double on Pyros was very thin considering Legacy started to retal else Pyros had been 100% farmed by us, also several sources said Pyros would wave us and they had said they could take us on easy, instead they dodged us by hitting a KD OOR, very lame. Nevertheless Simians suffered hardcore by it since AMA and Pyro hitted us and eventually AMA got lots of free waves on us. We were punished by the server. Just like pewpew gets punished for pulling thier stunts on us and others. Its the way things work. What else is there, second and third ****play/dealbreak? Tell me more plz.

I am under beleif if karma bites you, like we bite pewpew right now it puts things back into order. If someone ****plays and they get to pay for it, then everything is fine. Its people that keeps getting away with ****play that is the problem, like pewpew has for the last couple of ages. But not this time.

If, lets say Simians and many others have made a bad move, it happens, well then we have suffered for it with gangbangs, pks and what not. We can own up to the **** we do and fight it out. We dont even run, like these guys does.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Genuine question, so feel free to clutch your privates while laughing at it like an Estonian around a mangled corpse, but would people call it Rage if they'd not had the **** age?

I seem to remember Proteus taking over Rage, when Abs was strong, and cuz it worked it was Rage.
    I seem to remember Proteus gave it to Drixx and coss, it had a **** start, so he, coss and others left, and that somehow made it not Rage?

Just cuz the transition was bad for a bit, it can't be?

I'm genuine here. Was Proteus Rage the same as Zoot Rage?
    I was recruited into Rage by ASF when I was playing in non-Abs kingdoms to be a part of leadership and ultimately became it's main leader. Prior to me joining Rage would have a new monarch almost every age (think Thura/Leppas, and 1-2 other names).

I was in school the entire time leading and had the time for it. ASF told me he was quitting the end of age 57 and had many talks about the future of the kingdom as I made it clear I would be stepping down from leadership because I was beginning full time employment and would'nt have the ability to run the kd anymore. EOA I gave the kd over to coss/hesus/drixx and let stepped down. The following age it did not work out as coss/hesus did not respect drixx and wanted to have full power and there was an internal fight. Ultimately coss/hesus and a few of their friends ended up quitting.

I personally advised not to use the name Rage because it is not the same kingdom as its long time leaders were gone but once giving up the kingdom I no longer had any power to influence that. Whoever plays the kingdom can call it whatever they want but how it is taken is a matter of perception.

Personally I would be offended to see the kingdom called Rage as the old Rage would never ally with kingdoms like pewpew and pyro or hit someone's cow into an active hostile and try to spin it. I used to be good friends with both Webmaster and Drixx but have distanced myself lately and have been critical of their play this age. I wish them good luck in the future and hope they examine what they have done objectively after age end during downtime.

Oh and to address your last question, Zoot's Rage was obviously stronger than the kingdom I was leading as it was part of a much stronger era of this game and with greater competition. Similarly put Rage in ages 50-53 was much stronger than Rage in ages 54-57. However, in context and compared to other kingdom it was always a top kd and one of the best kds on the server in any era, but obviously Rage in age 40 would have beaten Rage in age 57 if those two kingdoms ever got to fight.
    Last edited by Proteus; 20-01-2014 at 14:54.

rage 40 was nothing compared to BoA and Dragons and blah blah blah.......

Really, anything post age 35ish is a shadow of what the game used to be. But that is how games are.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You got a wild imagination, the double on Pyros was very thin considering Legacy started to retal else Pyros had been 100% farmed by us, also several sources said Pyros would wave us and they had said they could take us on easy, instead they dodged us by hitting a KD OOR, very lame. Nevertheless Simians suffered hardcore by it since AMA and Pyro hitted us and eventually AMA got lots of free waves on us. We were punished by the server. Just like pewpew gets punished for pulling thier stunts on us and others. Its the way things work. What else is there, second and third ****play/dealbreak? Tell me more plz.

I am under beleif if karma bites you, like we bite pewpew right now it puts things back into order. If someone ****plays and they get to pay for it, then everything is fine. Its people that keeps getting away with ****play that is the problem, like pewpew has for the last couple of ages. But not this time.

If, lets say Simians and many others have made a bad move, it happens, well then we have suffered for it with gangbangs, pks and what not. We can own up to the **** we do and fight it out. We dont even run, like these guys does.
    I was just using the terms "****play" and "dealbreak" because people seem to react funny to them. Personally I don't give a ****; if it's not against game rules, it'll just increase the fun....and drama...gotta love the drama!

Enthusiast
    +1 for BoA's awesomeness
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    rage 40 was nothing compared to BoA and Dragons and blah blah blah.......

Really, anything post age 35ish is a shadow of what the game used to be. But that is how games are.
    +1. Bragging now is just funny, part of reason I don't understand why everyone is so serious and mean about game now ;)
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

I hereby rename pewpew to poopoo

This is the name i will use when refering to them. Not only because they are full of ****, but because they are chickens that tries to arrange wars to run from us instead of deal with the problem in the first place. Poo2 needs to tuffen up and fight instead of run.
    Should have declared us straight up when we gave button. This is just silly.

Anyway, a smaller update, we think we broke Ovenmitt, our main target in Poo2
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    You still dont get we could not declare?

If we could, we would have, trading acres with a 30% bigger KD in hostile is just silly

this game is silly, and yet we continue to play.

/me shrugs.

Simians continues to justify being pricks because others are pricks. I dunno, its just sad that no one can seem to rise above. there is a difference between gleefully taking revenge when it is to your advantage and just being a prick for revenge. I guess I am one of the few who appreciates that. GL to both kingdoms.

Enthusiast

/me shrugs.

Simians continues to justify being pricks because others are pricks. I dunno, its just sad that no one can seem to rise above. there is a difference between gleefully taking revenge when it is to your advantage and just being a prick for revenge. I guess I am one of the few who appreciates that. GL to both kingdoms.

If poopoo hadn't taken every advantage possible against us, every time an opportunity came about, despite the fact that we used to be allies, then they wouldn't be in this current situation. Furthermore, they were huge pricks to us when we were in a double hostile with ama and pyro earlier in this age...talking crap about us all over irc and the forums. They more than deserve the treatment that they are receiving.

Revenge is a dish best served COLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    You still dont get we could not declare?

If we could, we would have, trading acres with a 30% bigger KD in hostile is just silly
    A kingdom may only declare war if its target has more than 75% of its nw, and less than 133% of its nw or if the maximum hostility level is reached by both kingdoms. You were in the limit to declare us, you let us hit you out of range, that itself took over 24h i beleive, and you can always max the meter. Dont make excuses for running. With 3 calfs i see no reason not to declare us straight up when you had the chance, we full waved into fort. You run, because you are the type of KD that choose to run. If you had won over AMA you would have full waved us over and over til its been nothing left of Simians. This is what you dont see, you done it in the past and now its done to you. You had been better off fighting and we dont intend to go anywhere until you understand how ****ty you played us in the past and make a brighter future for the best of this game. If you dont compile we can go at eachother in unfair wars another 5-10 ages or til the game dies. I prefer not to thou.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

/me shrugs.

I am giving poo2 a chance here, we just tired of getting ****played by pewpew so many times. We want it to end, but if they wont play along with making better terms between us then thats just that, we will play as ****ty or even ****tier then they been doing. I am sry if parts not leading poo2 get hurt over this. But WE never had any alternative. Its kill or get killed, always been like that when it comes to Poo2.
    Never any fairness in the play.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    We never waved you when we were 30% bigger, we allways waved you witin range. All wars we had equal time to prepare, we fought all wars on equal grounds.

Now you were 30% bigger than us, and that makes sure we cant declare. Filling the meter vs a kd that is 30% bigger is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    We never waved you when we were 30% bigger, we allways waved you witin range. All wars we had equal time to prepare, we fought all wars on equal grounds.

Now you were 30% bigger than us, and that makes sure we cant declare. Filling the meter vs a kd that is 30% bigger is just silly.
    4/4 wars you waved simians straight OOW

Last age you landdropped 80k acres to get into perfect range with UB provs to claim unlimited free waves on us

You had almost tripple our science and all advantages a KD can ask for.
    Poo2 said, we hit you til there is nothing left to take any longer, if you dont war us.

We were in no way even near the shape to war you guys after 3 b2b wars and you being landdropped and fully intact honor after the landdrop. You cheated in fake war to come at us.

So, you honestly can say you faught us fair? Gtfo

You even came a second time to wave us straight OOW last age. Despite we were gentlemen to war you one time.
    Never could get enough.

And dont get me started about all the times your KD hit us into hostiles over the ages, just because you could.
    Plus the crowning last age with Ovenmitt fixing it for you.
    You or your leaders is a bunch of cheaters and bullies, if you realize it or not is another question.

DESPITE of that i am willing to discuss things to make it a better game and a more fair gaming enviroment.
    But if you cant understand how you ****play others then it might be hard for you. All we are doing is an eye for an eye policy, what comes around really does go around you know.
    Last edited by Anri; 20-01-2014 at 23:13.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I guess their other option is to let them slide and when pew are back with advantage they will slam Simians again. Best idea is to force a final resolution.

Thread Information