Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shinra Vs debauchary

Post Fiend
    sillyrabbit - you guys maxed gains us once we came out of CF and went into fort... Why on earth would we just simply war when the odds are not fair... to be honest we were going to propose a war... however, build wise and stance wise we were not ready.. needed another 2 days... That is why earlier I stated "hope we cross roads again" or something along the line...

as per your effort to clarify things... some of us had armies out and we were in fort mode... and not in war build... and yet you state we could have gotten 2 waves in for your one... takes time to get everyone online, make a war plan, get into war builds, bring back armies that were sent out, change from fort to another stance to avoid panelties, fund pet... and finally press the button... only if all this could happen within 1 tick... then yes we would have warred you guys.
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by khanmy View Post
    sillyrabbit - you guys maxed gains us once we came out of CF and went into fort... Why on earth would we just simply war when the odds are not fair... to be honest we were going to propose a war... however, build wise and stance wise we were not ready.. needed another 2 days... That is why earlier I stated "hope we cross roads again" or something along the line...

as per your effort to clarify things... some of us had armies out and we were in fort mode... and not in war build... and yet you state we could have gotten 2 waves in for your one... takes time to get everyone online, make a war plan, get into war builds, bring back armies that were sent out, change from fort to another stance to avoid panelties, fund pet... and finally press the button... only if all this could happen within 1 tick... then yes we would have warred you guys.
    Do you also want fries with that?
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    1st time debauchery gave Shinra the button was about 12 hours OOP, and when they have us the button we had already agreed to war another kd.

2nd time they gave us the button was 2 ticks after our full eow cf expired, we had some armies out on plunders, had chained provs exploring to recover, wizzie pumping tms recouping, and had just entered fort. They waved at a time we weren't prepared to war, we cfed.

Post Fiend
    lol... Yes PLZ - can you make it large.... and oh large coke too!!!

better stop commenting - it seems I am constantly taken out of context.... anyway I was not complaining or etc but trying to make a point...
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

So you only war if you are 110% ready? I would not think you would get many wars that way.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    So you only war if you are 110% ready? I would not think you would get many wars that way.
    Not sure where you read that Maximo, also not sure there's anyone else right now with 4 wars and 8 wars last age probably around the highest # so no, we haven't had too much difficulty finding wars :p
    Last edited by zaza945; 20-01-2014 at 02:56.

Sounds like a lot of expectations to be met to have a war.

@ SillyRabbit.........I removed my post because I found out it was wrong. I even re-posted to explain and was asked by a friend not to get involved in the Shinra vs. Debauchery issue. At the end of my last post that you did quote, I stated that all of this was just my opinion, because I really have no dog in that hunt. That is just a country way of saying that I am not really involved. I am just commenting from the sidelines.
    That is the main reason I removed my last message. I don't want to cause any problems where I have no business being.
    So from now on, I will read the forums here and try to stay out of things I have no real issues in.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcPateNom View Post
    depravity didn't you admit to anri that you cheated that war?
    I never cheated in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by khanmy View Post

Debauchery also asks Kingdoms with 20 Provinces for war.

Enthusiast
    Hey can you do some Intels for me?

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Thread Information