View Poll Results: How many players would you like to see in a Kingdom?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • > 25

2 4.44%

20 44.44%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.22%

16 35.56%
  • < 20

6 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kingdom size would you like to see?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That would be something Bishop could answer better than myself. I have no idea how fast the allocation process goes. What I would see happening though is instead of a hard cap on randoms being at 20, you'd have like a soft cap at 20 and you would still have people complaining about the prov gap instead of focusing on recruiting lol

Veteran
    25 duhhhh
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Post Fiend
    Allow 2 provs / 1 player ,we`ll get back to 10k in no time :))

Quote Originally Posted by Snp View Post
    Allow 2 provs / 1 player ,we`ll get back to 10k in no time :))
    Ugh, I only want 1/2 a prov. Maybe a 1/4.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is wrong. Leading is leading. I've lead 20 provs, I've lead 25. It's not any different. Leading 20 is actually more frustrating because each person's actions are more important on a whole.
    this is the major point. If you have to be up 18 hours/day to give targets giving targets to 19 players is no different than giving targets to 24 players. Its not like 5 less players magically means you sleep more during war. And those 19 players are now more important as palem said. For what its worth my kd has 25 players, we have a rotating player base of 3-4 more that "play" in the kd but take breaks. Of those 28-29 players 18 have been a monarch before and 5 have been a leader specifically of just our kd. Being a good monarch takes time and enegery that not everyone has if u want to be good.

Needs to get out more
    ^ Yes to the challenges of leadership: here's how we get there - players that let you down - leaders that can't trust you.

Bad leaders aside I'm astonished by the amount of information a great deal of players require to do their job. Again, this is based on my traveling ways. I see some guys ask one question after the other after another. This alone would make leadership impossible for me lol. - I can't hate a guy for asking question, but throne page, forum, enemy kingdom page and espionage would answer 4. The thing is they aren't stupid people, in fact many are brilliant, but just don't have any kind of intuitive leaping baby unicorn between their ears.

Now I get in trouble time to time for being a little order sloppy, but I function in kingdom interest. And this is where we get to leaders that can't trust you for being burned before. Or they're supreme egotists. - before you accuse me I guide you to the Chill Thread where I recognize leadership was refreshingly sound -

Where were we, 25s? Yeah, I can't tie this one back to that. I can encourage you like the saying goes: size doesn't matter. I'm not here to snuggle into a kingdom and hope that nothing ever changes. The template is 25 but the best kingdoms run with quality and compatability. Just remember the game is based on balanced fundamentals and we are chaos applied.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-01-2014 at 21:15. Reason: Added Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information