Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Simians vs Pyros

Yeah lol Nightmare says he can't play actively in AMA/PB and joins Pyro and has enuf activity to even sit provs for others.

Consider war is arranged now ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This is completely untrue. No matter how much you will it to be, this isn't Oz. If you go back in this thread my first posts were being a hypeman for Elit. Then Gifs. Then war summaries. I did drop knowledge on someone trying to troll, it wasn't flaming.
    So you read into my posts so much that your eyes bleed? I am so cocky about what? Knowledge? Perhaps, I do covet knowledge. Am I cocky about how my KD is steam rolling lopsided matchups? Well seeing as I don't have a kd that isn't possible.
    I look in the mirror quite often, you could say I am very introspective.
    But I will buy you this shirt so you can wear it, love me.

Thanks, it is a very serious issue that I think Bono is taking up to raise funds to create awareness.
    Touche. Took it in stride.

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Yeah lol Nightmare says he can't play actively in AMA/PB and joins Pyro and has enuf activity to even sit provs for others.

Consider war is arranged now ;)
    Haha. It's complicated. I was convinced. :P
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 05-02-2014 at 16:30.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend things properly before you even post. I said that Pyros are upset that war didnt last longer (any kingdom in Pyros spot would want war to last longer duh) but if you read my post properly (which you obviously cant despite having an advanced degree), you would know that I wasnt whining or being butthurt about it. I even congratulated Simians for fighting a good war and they almost won it and forced a tactical withdrawal from PYro. I also mentioned that Simians withdrew at the right timing and didnt live up to their 'farm' tag that people like you have tagged them. I said that I just restarted playing 2-3 ages ago and dont know if it's really true that Simians 'farms out'. And this is a clear example that they dont.

And yes I mentioned that there was a possibility that Anri was convinced by external parties to WD early and even said that I would do the same if I were in those external parties shoes. All part of game strategy. And we would make do with the war spoils that we got.

You basically have called every kingdom n00b except for perhaps CR as you think you're all great and might. Why not you try to find another kingdom that will accept you if in the event Elit kicks you out? Good luck finding. I am not sure if I will be able to find another kingdom if Nesta kicks me out, but I'm sure my prospects look better than yours.

Maybe you should learn to be appreciative of how kingdoms like Pyros are trying to make the top 10/top 5/top 3 more competitive and learn to be less critical. It will help you in life much more too :)

I might be cocky to you, but probably everyone is cocky to you.. Well, I am humble in both in victory & defeat unlike you. As far as I know, most people who have spoke to me in IRC over the past 2-3 ages find me an alright person.. people from BB, CR, AMA, RK, Pew, Rage etc.. cant say likewise for you. It would serve you better if you stop painting Pyromaniacs as a cocky kingdom.

'and your cockiness is unfounded' -> Even if I were to actually be cocky, let me tell you what I'm proud of (and what Nesta is proud of).. Pyromaniacs doesnt have as skilled roster as the Mighty AMA, CR, BB, Pew, Rage etc but we are doing well his age. This is mainly due to several factors such as we dont have players with egos and everyone is willing to listen and learn. and leaders of Pyros are willing to listen to feedback from both internally and externally. We have publicly said that we received advice from top leaders such as Drixx, Wb, Tox, Binar etc etc but well you go on your own usual ways and denounce these people :P your choice bro. In addition, Pyros almost honour crowned 2 ages ago and ww crowned last age.. so I believe that should give us some sort of recognition or respect.

I am going to say this now and will repeat myself if necessary. Pyros leadership and core members know full well the challenges that we have if we were to war AMA when our CF is up. And we know that our chances arent that great, however you can guarantee that we wont farm out. And in the likely event that AMA were to win Pyro, all credit will be given to the kingdom of AMA + Elit & dirty and none towards you. So dont come and gloat in the event that you guys win us.

Face the mirror don propro.

-cJ
    Again you dont have a clue and what you say doesn't even make sense so let me try numbers/bullet to raise your comprehension.

1. What makes you think Anri was convinced to wd? Isn't independently determining he cant win enough reason? Maybe Anri can chime in here before you cry conspiracy.

2. As for my prospect in other kingdoms what you fail to understand is I used to be the monarch of Rage for a very long time and probably the longest after considering ASF/Zoot, ASF transitioned kd over to me a while back and I could have kept doing what I was doing for a very long time. Point is I finished uni, had less time and no longer wanted to lead plus ASF and many others retired/Abs disbanded and I wanted to be a player rather than a leader and came to AMa. What I do is based on my own choice and I can tell you just as many people hated me then and even 2v1ed my kd but it NEVER threatened my leadership in Rage nor has it affected our performance, we finished T3 virtually every age.

3. Your cockiness is unfounded. No one cares about ghetto warring or honor charts and this has always been the case with the best kds/alliances playing for land first and nw second. You have no land crowns nor have you an established track record of doing well in charts. You being cocky to me is hilarious because unlike you I have an established track record of top finishes, WWs, and crowns.

4. There are only 3 kds left that are good so anything you do is mediocre as we've all done well in much more competitive eras.

5. The people you call "top leaders" are not top leaders. Drixx is a nice guy but is as far from a top leader you can get, even in this era. When I lead Rage he was not part of my core team and is only in the position he is in now because the kd is no longer Rage and everyone in line to lead quit....if he was such a top leader he's have been tapped to come and run rage instead of me or even with me. With that said Drixx is a superior player/leader to the likes of binar and tox, their track record is even worse than yours is. Pewpew is a farmout kingdom with a strong of losses against good kingdoms and no land/nw crowns or top charts finishes. The only good you mention is WB. It's really funny that everyone you mentioned as a "top player" is a member of your alliance..and we've all seen how badly your alliance has already failed. The people you mentioned would not be considered top players by any definition.

6. I already mentioned i did not come to AMA for honor/glory, I already have established myself and record when I was the monarch of Rage in a more competitive era than this. I came to ama to relax and enjoy social aspect of the game. With that said I do help elit with running the kd at times and have done so since I came here, it is his kingdom and we owe our success to him but saying I dont help/dont credit for anything i do makes no sense...feel free to confirm with elit or any of our players. Lastly everyone gets credit because wars are not won by any one person, every player in our kd is responsible for the success that we share.

6. When I look in the mirror i see a highly successful person who has managed to achieve more at the age of 26 (RL accomplishments) compared to many people double my age, thanks for remind me of this :)
    Last edited by Proteus; 05-02-2014 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

-cJ

---------

To to address some troll posts

Thanks for your concerns and advice. Dont worry, Nesta, Myself & the rest of Pyro's leadership know full well the position that we are in. We know that our chances vs CR/AMA arent that great and we know the challenges that we face if we were to war either kingdom. We are not disillusional and know full well what we are facing.

Band of Horses, I hope you do not play in AMA because you are Proteus version 2.0 :( Stop trolling Pyros please. We are here to mount an attempt at the whoring charts after being a notable warring kingdom :) oh btw, I believe 50% of the reason why people dislike AMA is because Proteus is in there.

Trust me, there arent really that many Pyros core that is actively posting here.
    Accusing someone of trolling is trolling.

I am glad you and Nesta understand. In fact I believe I had said that already.

I do not play in AMA or any KD at the moment, nor have Proteus and I ever been in the same kingdom (pretty sure he started after my prime).
    Like I have said in many posts now, going from warring to whoring doesn't give you a free pass to act like an ass. You are held to the same standards as the rest of the top 10. Included in this is your core players behavior on the forums. Notice how Simians was muzzled outside of Anri, this is pretty common practice. Yet you had 5-6 guys flaming, bragging, being cocky, ect. I think this is >50% of the reason people don't like you. But keep up the whole we should be liked for doing something different, there is no sympathy from those that have done it before.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Accusing someone of accusing someone of trolling is trolling

Too much accusing, someone and trolling in one sentence upsets my brain :(
    Last edited by Minty; 05-02-2014 at 19:25.

Forum Fanatic
    Trolls being trolled by trolls trolling trolls

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Trolls being trolled by trolls trolling trolls
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Mods trolling trolls that are trolling trolls for trolling

Thread Information