Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hitting into Hostile Query

Post Fiend
    Unfortunately there are so many faketaggers around that it's getting impossible actually respect the hostile tag.

The most recent stuff I've seen is kingdoms tagging up hostile, doing real hostile with another kingdom, and then hitting into a significantly larger kingdom just before they press the war button.

Why is this tactic being used ?

If ppl start tagging hostile when actually having hostile, and removing it as soon it's over I think more people would respect it.

Also you should always try to contact another kd instead of hitting into their hostile. Thing is, if you can get away with it, that's probably fine. But you never know when you re going to stumble upon someone who doesn't give in easy, you wanna fight for days ??

Regular
    I remember it being discussed before but there is an issue with snatching news in that it is too difficult. If you were guaranteed close to 100% success with snatching news I believe more people would do it before making hits. As people have said there are too many people fake tagging hostile and it's just not respected because of that. Being hit in hostile can be really damaging especially if the hostile is being dragged. My kd had about 6 hits before our current war from 3 random kd's while we were tagged hostile.

These KD's who hit into our hostile have been put on my sh*t list and we will repay them while they are in hostile or war.

On another note anyone that tags hostile and plunders out for dragon funding is free game!

Enthusiast
    Or if they co to ie to do it... Wait til they're vulnerable and start raze killing provinces... .. wait til they go to war and hen provinces get chained swoop in a raze kill them.

Enthusiast
    I don't check whether a kd tagged hostile is fake or not anymore because back when I did 90% of them were fake. Its got to the point where its probably better not to tag because at best it means nothing and at worst it attracts opportunists.

We had a ghetto monarch plunder into our hostile with CR.... His ghetto kingdom was tagged HOSTILE and the banner said they were at war....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    We had a ghetto monarch plunder into our hostile with CR.... His ghetto kingdom was tagged HOSTILE and the banner said they were at war....
    What does "the rules" say about this atrocity!?

Pyromaniacs will absolutely make multiple hits into a real hostile, then hit several more times after you message them. I like to think they are the exception and not the rule though. There is still respect and honor among top KDs.

Enthusiast
    Pyros just feed at whatever oppurtunity they have...

Enthusiast
    I'm sure pyro consults with all top leaders before replying to any msg :)

Enthusiast
    Ive been plundered/robbed from kd's with the tag "off to war" about 4 times this age.

Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    Ive been plundered/robbed from kd's with the tag "off to war" about 4 times this age.
    Sorry friend, I thought I could borrow them golds.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    it's ok. sometimes ghetto karma comes at a premium. Just make sure you buy pretty things.

Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    it's ok. sometimes ghetto karma comes at a premium. Just make sure you buy pretty things.
    Jk, I'd never rob from you when I have Pyro to supply me. Besides you CF'd my ghetto which is what more top KDs should do.

Forum Fanatic
    We couldn't hit or rob my good friend, band of horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    We couldn't hit or rob my good friend, band of horses.
    It is true love.

I have a really good group of friends now. Elit, Zauper, and Topsy. <3

Thread Information