Halflings:

The current environment is a difficult one for the halfling rogue, but we can't ignore that she is apex thief if any traction is to be made on the hardest targets. That said, the kingdom if looked at clearly is ideal for the kind of support the rogue will desire. In the past I've designated all 3 halflings in this template to rogue, but have reason to diversify this role. This in turn diversifies halfling to some player favorites I hope intrigue others.

I admit to living vicariously through halfling as I've never felt I was ideally skilled to run them optimally. In part it's because I've seen fantastic halfling play. One build that has been explained to me is the halfling mystic. As you have seen we have the mystic assigned to 3 different races. This is to exercise the full breadth of the mystic scope. The elf is the hard target breaker, the faery is for general volume and the halfling is the endurance.

Halfling merchant was a homegrown build, not of my making but that of a kingdom mate. It makes enough sense and gets Tree of Gold in capable hands. As you can imagine the additional credits give the halfling tremendous resource to wield. I'd like players to think through a system of completion. That is, assume you are breakable and perceive your elites in an attacking role even if you don't need to. Lovely thing to behold in the right hands.