Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i am thinking of resetting to elf

Post Demon
    I doubt that on 1.8 raw wpa you'd succeed a lot of MS lol. Even on 4 raw with 60% sci I fail regularly.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billah View Post
    Cry0 you have no idea what you are talking about.

How is 70+ opa not enough to break most people my size? 1.8 Elf wpa + 45% science plus mages fury is enough to MS just about anybody who isn't Elf or Faery with hardly a problem at all.

My tpa is high enough to steal runes and get intel easily. I can get gold no problem out of wsr. Likw i already said you have no idea what you are talking about.

My defence with most of my elites out is high enough that i cant be double tapped by people my size.

I have enough towers to ms every tick. I also have hospitals.

Lol.

Now please n00b tell me some more about my province?

Kthanxbye
    You are free to do whatever you want. I am glad it is working so well for you.

I agree, I have more than 4 raw WPA and 60% magic sci, with mage fury, I fail around 40% of my MS casts. I cannot imagine getting MS through easily with only 1.8 raw. I also run 30% towers in war and I have to steal runes to sustain my rune usage. 30% towers are not enough.
    Last edited by PlsDontHurtMe; 11-04-2014 at 04:34.

Enthusiast
    elf/mystic if you want to M. elf/wh if you want to a/t/m.

Forum Fanatic
    1.8 wpa was fine about ten days ago, before a lot of provinces can ramp up their wpa properly. Not every kingdom can or should pump wizards early, and during that time fae/elf get extra population to work with, which makes it a lot easier to pull off elf or faery attacker.

Honor bonuses are really helpful for making elf attacker work later in the age. An Elf that knows what they are doing can pick up Count/ess honor pretty easily, and that makes it so much easier to hit safely and op effectively. The hard part is accumulating the science, since Elf is pretty bad at learn attacking and has the crappiest peacetime economy.

Post Fiend
    I have been hitting army in/out since start of the war. When the war started we were ranked about #90 in networth. We started with 5 mystics. One destroyed their province. One refuses to build more than 15% towers and has been turtling and pumping wizards for the last 3 days of war. One is Elf Mystic a/m but he is only taking land and has low towers and has not been helping with MS. He is monarch. The 4th one is actually a good effective Faery t/m. Since our Mystics suck so bad and refuse to up their towers and help out. I had to build 30% towers to make up the slack and im doing most of the ms. I have 2500 honour now and my acreage is just a little lower than whem i started. I literally want to strangle our two mystics who have low towers and refuse to raise them.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Forum Fanatic
    #ghettoproblems. :( so frustrating

Post Fiend
    War ended. I finished 40 acres bigger that I started. Made it to 2700+ honour. If the war had ran another 24-36 hours I could have made Viscount.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Needs to get out more
    Rock on Billah! Congratulations! -Mine's still a mess, but I'm working on it.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    #ghettoproblems. :( so frustrating
    lol

Forum Fanatic
    Dont do it it's a trap

The Jerks.

Thread Information