Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    The problem wasn't with the acres given through the warwin. It was the miraculous turn of activity, where Infection went head to head with Jerks for days and all of a sudden turned inactive and started handing out acres like it was nobody's business. First few days of that war Jerks didn't grow all that much, and nearer the end of the age Jerks started raking in acres faster than they could against any decently active warring KD (which I assume Infection are, though I have no idea about that KD). If Infection had surrendered after mintime or even when they started to hand out acres and not after they had given out about 50k (I think it was that much?), nobody would've complained, Jerks would've still had two powerful allies, and AMA would've rightfully crowned.
    Especially since they had just got done power-playing another KD for the exact same thing to even be in the position to farm Infection...
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

The problem wasn't with the acres given through the warwin. It was the miraculous turn of activity, where Infection went head to head with Jerks for days and all of a sudden turned inactive and started handing out acres like it was nobody's business. First few days of that war Jerks didn't grow all that much, and nearer the end of the age Jerks started raking in acres faster than they could against any decently active warring KD (which I assume Infection are, though I have no idea about that KD). If Infection had surrendered after mintime or even when they started to hand out acres and not after they had given out about 50k (I think it was that much?), nobody would've complained, Jerks would've still had two powerful allies, and AMA would've rightfully crowned.
    This is the exact same thing as BB vs Fratzia. Go even for the most part first war, BB wants the b2b fratzia goes inactive so gives massive free acres because they like BB and would rather see them win the age than AMA. I can fully understand why the core of Infection decided it wasn't worth being hyper active and say screw it the age is lost.

Honestly I think AMA had it all calculated out for what acres BB would be at and new their LL deal with CR would give them the crown, otherwise they should have noticed Fratzia for the sweetheart deal they gave BB to even up the score.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This is the exact same thing as BB vs Fratzia. Go even for the most part first war, BB wants the b2b fratzia goes inactive so gives massive free acres because they like BB and would rather see them win the age than AMA. I can fully understand why the core of Infection decided it wasn't worth being hyper active and say screw it the age is lost.

Honestly I think AMA had it all calculated out for what acres BB would be at and new their LL deal with CR would give them the crown, otherwise they should have noticed Fratzia for the sweetheart deal they gave BB to even up the score.
    In the first war fratzia gained a lot of land on 6-7 calves. We only had like 2 big banks way larger, and a couple of Unbreakable thief mages. So Fratz gained a pretty good amount of land on a few provinces, we won the war by completely killing off the chainees. They were human so they had huge build costs and expensive elites, so there was no way to get prepared in 96 hours.

We, on the other hand, had CFs with everyone, so could jump out after 12 hours, explore up a lot of provinces to get in range of their calves, convert all of our previously unbreakable thief mages into attackers, and basically farm the heck out of 6-7 10k acre provinces with the help of 2 gigantic banks who fed their massive economy and we had no build costs.

For the first 2-3 days in EoW CF Fratzia refused to give any acres for a CF, they didn't think we could gain off their calves. Once we explored our provinces, and we caught someone scouting our faeries who previously were all defense now sitting on war horses and clearly getting ready to convert, they then realized they were in some trouble since what they previously thought would be unbreakable calves were outnumbered and outtrained and messaged us an hour later because the leaders were burnt out and realized we were fairly organized. To emphasize that we would have taken the land, we went ahead and pumped to 200 NWPA when they were on 140 NWPA or so by EoW, even after the CF was agreed upon (since we needed to in order to get in range).

The fact that we took the land shouldn't have bothered anyone, especially since no one else wanted to fight them to begin with, and we were the only one of our three really setup to go for em.

We would have gained another 15-20k acres had we just spent the last 4-5 days hitting instead of taking the 25k or so. 25k acres on someone with 180k acres is nothing. We would have been up that after 24h of hostile, and up more in the days afterwards.
    Last edited by flogger; 24-04-2014 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    In the first war fratzia gained a lot of land on 6-7 calves. We only had like 2 big banks way larger, and a couple of Unbreakable thief mages. So Fratz gained a pretty good amount of land on a few provinces, we won the war by completely killing off the chainees. They were human so they had huge build costs and expensive elites, so there was no way to get prepared in 96 hours.

We, on the other hand, had CFs with everyone, so could jump out after 12 hours, explore up a lot of provinces to get in range of their calves, convert all of our previously unbreakable thief mages into attackers, and basically farm the heck out of 6-7 10k acre provinces with the help of 2 gigantic banks who fed their massive economy and we had no build costs.

For the first 2-3 days in EoW CF Fratzia refused to give any acres for a CF, they didn't think we could gain off their calves. Once we explored our provinces, and we caught someone scouting our faeries who previously were all defense now sitting on war horses and clearly getting ready to convert, they then realized they were in some trouble since what they previously thought would be unbreakable calves were outnumbered and outtrained and messaged us an hour later because the leaders were burnt out and realized we were fairly organized. To emphasize that we would have taken the land, we went ahead and pumped to 200 NWPA when they were on 140 NWPA or so by EoW, even after the CF was agreed upon (since we needed to in order to get in range).

The fact that we took the land shouldn't have bothered anyone, especially since no one else wanted to fight them to begin with, and we were the only one of our three really setup to go for em.

We would have gained another 15-20k acres had we just spent the last 4-5 days hitting instead of taking the 25k or so. 25k acres on someone with 180k acres is nothing. We would have been up that after 24h of hostile, and up more in the days afterwards.
    Actually the calves were 12 to 15k (5 humans) Not sure what the 3 big Faes were at but Fratzia always kept them big. You chained down 2 of the 7 humans. The rest of the kd was avian. You explored 4 dorfs to 10k. Fratzia didn't retrain after the cf, pre first war they were 220nwpa.

CIUPI negotiated this deal right? This was a Coss quit time?

You forget Fratzia was the first kingdom I forum wararared with. I might have to pull out some logs for this one, I hope I still have them :P

Sir Postalot
    Yeaps, I didn't remember exact specifics. They had 12-15k acre humans, we had 10k acre dwarves. But since our dwarves were supported by econ of our huge banks (realize at this point in the age, who cares about tax, and there was no point in our banks training so they had huge pez counts, and both banks were over 30k in land) Our 10k acre dwarves would be in perfect NW range of their 12-15k acre banks the moment EoW CF ended. This was part of our conversation with CIUPI, those dwarves were 3x topfeeding to 1x.

CIUPI and Hesus were leading and didn't want to give up anything, so we spent 2-3 days trying, they wouldn't budge. Only thing that made them budge was seeing our Faery's intel.

Coss was inactive, he was going in and out and would show up. He wanted to help us win, the other 2 didn't, but we stayed friendly. Fairly sure coss made a thread about giving notice to AMA, etc. But that's the thing with coss, he could have just as easily razed me for the next 3 ages for noticing him too ;p
    Last edited by flogger; 25-04-2014 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Yeaps, I didn't remember exact specifics. They had 12-15k acre humans, we had 10k acre dwarves. But since our dwarves were supported by econ of our huge banks (realize at this point in the age, who cares about tax, and there was no point in our banks training so they had huge pez counts, and both banks were over 30k in land) Our 10k acre dwarves would be in perfect NW range of their 12-15k acre banks the moment EoW CF ended. This was part of our conversation with CIUPI, those dwarves were 3x topfeeding to 1x.

CIUPI and Hesus were leading and didn't want to give up anything, so we spent 2-3 days trying, they wouldn't budge. Only thing that made them budge was seeing our Faery's intel.

Coss was inactive, he was going in and out and would show up. He wanted to help us win, the other 2 didn't, but we stayed friendly. Fairly sure coss made a thread about giving notice to AMA, etc. But that's the thing with coss, he could have just as easily razed me for the next 3 ages for noticing him too ;p
    I think you are underestimating those humans sci, but my point is they handed you those acres and I highly doubt you could have taken them freely and been in contention for #1 come EoA just a few days later (3.5 days?).
    <FratziaLeadership> yeah...i am taking into consideration to give BB the acres they need
    Notice the wording there, the acres they need not want. What they need to win.
    Fratzia hated AMA back then because of Proteus, you know how far back that goes.

The Coss AMA notice was pure troll and all of AMA bought it at first. Elit knew before the rest but that was hilarious! ~6 hours of Elit not knowing.

I like to post
    The Coss AMA notice was pure troll and all of AMA bought it at first. Elit knew before the rest but that was hilarious! ~6 hours of Elit not knowing.
    We have long and interest relations with coss :P
    He wake up and decide to send me notice for troll me :D
    So far after come in irc its was fast solved and we did CF eoa but decide to keep it secret from all. My KD didn't know for some time notice is fake too.

about bb vs fratzia. You can see from flogger post its was much complicated and flogger put much planing and smart play. He full deserved acres he got for free. I dont think many kds can make what he did. Its why its well deserved acres he got.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Fratzia hated AMA back then because of Proteus, you know how far back that goes.

If Fratzia hated us, it was for other reasons, because Proteus didn't join us until the age after ;)
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Fratzia wanted Jerks or AMA since we felt we could beat either of them, AMA a bit harder but Jerks easily and BB was the by far most troublesome opponent for us since they had 2 huge banks out of reach of our 7 calves. In the end it was played out so we had to war BB.

Before the war we though we could take down the banks with ops from our big faeries, but during the war we really never tried. Activity was quite bad during the war which left CIUPI and Hesus stuck with a kd with internal problems and activity issues.

Our chance to win that age was to beat BB in the first war and get the credits and the war win acres so we could bounce back better and be to hard for BB to war in round 2. When that failed there was to little desire in the kd to carry on and most of the kd concidered BB the kd that deserved the crown the most that age, since they fought our pumped sages when noone else could.

Deciscion was then to CF BB and give them the acres we though they needed to win the age (which turned out to be to little in the end cause of Jerks last farmwar).

In actual terms, the CF deal wasnt absurd either. The amount of acres given was resonable for a CF at that size. I've seen plenty of CF deals where larger % have been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    We have long and interest relations with coss :P
    He wake up and decide to send me notice for troll me :D
    So far after come in irc its was fast solved and we did CF eoa but decide to keep it secret from all. My KD didn't know for some time notice is fake too.

about bb vs fratzia. You can see from flogger post its was much complicated and flogger put much planing and smart play. He full deserved acres he got for free. I dont think many kds can make what he did. Its why its well deserved acres he got.
    Jerks deserved their acres too. Maybe not as hard fought but they beat the crap out of Infection. If Infection had played it right and fair they wouldnt have gotten to so much but same goes for Fratzia...

If Fratzia hated us, it was for other reasons, because Proteus didn't join us until the age after ;)
    You are 100% wrong on this one. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Fratzia wanted Jerks or AMA since we felt we could beat either of them, AMA a bit harder but Jerks easily and BB was the by far most troublesome opponent for us since they had 2 huge banks out of reach of our 7 calves. In the end it was played out so we had to war BB.

Before the war we though we could take down the banks with ops from our big faeries, but during the war we really never tried. Activity was quite bad during the war which left CIUPI and Hesus stuck with a kd with internal problems and activity issues.

Our chance to win that age was to beat BB in the first war and get the credits and the war win acres so we could bounce back better and be to hard for BB to war in round 2. When that failed there was to little desire in the kd to carry on and most of the kd concidered BB the kd that deserved the crown the most that age, since they fought our pumped sages when noone else could.

Deciscion was then to CF BB and give them the acres we though they needed to win the age (which turned out to be to little in the end cause of Jerks last farmwar).

In actual terms, the CF deal wasnt absurd either. The amount of acres given was resonable for a CF at that size. I've seen plenty of CF deals where larger % have been given.
    You should have just let CIUPI play 25 accounts.
    The CF deal wasnt absurd but if you had played till eoa fighting BB they wouldnt have gotten it and therefore it is no different from Infection.

wtf is this thread about jerks? Can a mod re-title this thread please?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll do this.

Let's get back on topic. We can discuss Jerks elsewhere.

Jerks deserved their acres too. Maybe not as hard fought but they beat the crap out of Infection. If Infection had played it right and fair they wouldnt have gotten to so much but same goes for Fratzia...

You are 100% wrong on this one. Sorry.

The CF deal wasnt absurd but if you had played till eoa fighting BB they wouldnt have gotten it and therefore it is no different from Infection.

But there is a huge difference in beating the most pumped kd on the server that noone else can fight, and putting them in a position where they have to give up acres versus farming a much smaller kd in war for absurd acres and get the war win acre boost just hours before age ends.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    But there is a huge difference in beating the most pumped kd on the server that noone else can fight, and putting them in a position where they have to give up acres versus farming a much smaller kd in war for absurd acres and get the war win acre boost just hours before age ends.
    Lets not comment it more because Band of Horses clear is biased on his last few post. Fratzia was hell pumped and very hard kd for Beat. I agree BB had abit more harder wars from AMA but both kds deserved to win age. Jerks did noting all age compare to BB/AMA wars, but all is history now.

Maybe both Havoc and Jerks can war this age for ultimate crown :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Yeah, he was only playing 10 - LOL!!!!

The Jerks.

Thread Information