Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UD/Cleric Build Help Age 61

Needs to get out more
    Yes, I didn't want to get off track concearning individual strategies vs kingdom strategies. I'm not in a kingdom that dictates personality or race so I took what filled the gaps. Again, in an organized kingdom set I prefer undead cleric as I've had marked experience in the build.
    @ tetley/noobium, the secret is in the sauce. From a kingdom vision we can dissect a single province, but then you must account for who you let go in the enemy kingdom. The cleric build is interpreted as a generic attacker in the eyes of many without attention to the unique strengths. Most look at strats that mend a weakness with a strength, whereas cleric on elf or undead extenuates the strengths and foregos the weaknesses. I further extenuate these strengths to force a bloody teardown if I'm the focus. Every build has weaknesses.
    I have faced nearly every build as undead cleric, from home strat suicide orc warriors to avian tac with rax to science pumped humans of some mutation. My assessment is not to sit 12 hrs helpless, but to drive all day with activity to exercise the build the way I know it can be played. GS, hospitals, rax have been the center of criticism until the results are in. Palem ordered me to switch my strat lol and my fellow players made fun of my strat in Arktic. I take it all as honest criticism and take no offense to what tradition and surface math reveals. Not better, just different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Off Topic: I guess I should mention over many ages in many kingdoms I've been part of kingdoms with tac core. This is obviously different in top sector, but in the lower tier it's like pulling teeth to get guys to update intel. On more occasions than I can remember, as a cleric, I was asked to gather intel. I learned to tell my bosses that you are using a butter knife for a scalpel but yes, I'll do it. - it's always about team even if it's just 5 guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    StratO, come play with me man. I promise you can choose your own (reasonable) targets in war.

The Jerks.

Thread Information