Thread: Virtual Kingdom ~ Amber Dream Orrery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Fanatic
    tras - not sure if this suggestion took into account the changes. Why would you have human and fae on merch? they already have tog.

StratO - I believe he far prefers the Cuban version; it's a lot easier to get them here in Canada. I can't speak to his particular preference on variation.

On topic - Did some thinking and here's an idea for a kingdom whose #1 priority is honor whoring:

3 Halfling Mystic (NS + MS spammer, enough ospecs to hit heavies in range)
    3 Faery Rogue (Prop, fine aiders, riots, AW I guess to open up enemy mystics for easy honor theft and open up fat attackers as LL farms.)
    3 Elf Merchant (LL + FBers, toggers, slayers, aiders, ideally mostly dspecs but enough elites to 1x a suicider in range, with some banks and a mind to being an econ prov in war.)
    3 Dwarf War Hero (I think with proper aid dwarf wh have the best potential for "growing into a UB" in war, since you can always build land, and that speedy train time can get you some really quick dspecs. The free build allows for huge flexibility on NW management. War hero means you can get a 1 sided ruby advantage to try and get safe. WS could make this more possible.)
    3 Human Sage (gives them the best A/T/M potential they can get)
    3 Avian Tactician (You can't keep these guys down, their preference is to just max gain ALL WAR. CS + WTs makes it harder for them to op honor back)
    3 Orc Warrior (For initiating on their "Unbreakable" T/Ms through massive kills via bloodlust and orc racial)
    3 Undead Cleric (bad at holding land, but good at giving everyone in the enemy kingdom the plague. Focus on small + spread hits to not get too land fat.)

I'm sure there's a number of ways this could go, probably with more mixing and matching (i mean without all the 3+3 pairings)

Again, this isn't my ideal kingdom at all, it's just not how my mind works. Kudos to you for making me put my super-out-of-the-box thinking cap on so frequently here :P

Edit: Ooh, forgot a name. Guess I'll just call it "The Royal Family." (In the hopes of many marquis and dukes :D )
    Last edited by tetley; 16-06-2014 at 07:56.

The Jerks.

Thread Information