Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative growth

Quote Originally Posted by shadoweminence View Post
    I think hitting into hostile is okay. But if you wave into a KD who is hostile (check news) with another KD and it looks like they will go to war, then don't be surprised if you get waved back later in the age. Especially late-age when a lot of kds are just coasting and don't have much to do
    I still don't see the difference between intentionally hitting into a hostile and intentionally hitting into a war. Both leave the KD you hit more likely to lose coming war, both leave the KD you hit unable to defend itself.

Yes if you hit into war/hostile then go into war/hostile you may likely be retalled in your war/hostile.
    My life is better then yours.

And here I thought reading the title of the thread meant goodz found something 'new'. Instead all he does is brag about how good he is at hitting into war. /yawn, very brave move goodz, very brave.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    And here I thought reading the title of the thread meant goodz found something 'new'. Instead all he does is brag about how good he is at hitting into war. /yawn, very brave move goodz, very brave.
    I just pointed out that it is an easier way to grow in most cases. I also have learned that most mid-low level players appear to think hitting into hostile is perfectly acceptable behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I just pointed out that it is an easier way to grow in most cases. I also have learned that most mid-low level players appear to think hitting into hostile is perfectly acceptable behavior.
    Hitting into hostile or war is lame. It's like stealing candy from a kid, its just a sad thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Hitting into hostile or war is lame. It's like stealing candy from a kid, its just a sad thing to do.
    isn't it equally lame to just farm a KD way worst then you? The only thing is if hitting into a hostile/war you don't have to be better then them :P

Thread Information