Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs Pewpew

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Yes, I will take that bet.
    Who will hold the creds?
    oh la la we are on. I'm legit. Not going to proteus myself over 20 credits. kthx.

So we are agreed if it goes to war and ama wins I get 20 credits
    if it goes to war and pewpew wins binar gets 20 credits.

If no war, or an MP no credits for anyone :(

I am happy with just being paid/paying you directly, if you require someone to hold credits go bet with someone else. I have given out numerous prize credits for silly games in forums and have payed all my lost bets on war results.
    My life is better then yours.

I am providing mercenary services in providing double-hostile waves on either Pew or AMA. Please kindly contact me on IRC to setup a deal. NSFW pictures has to be part of the deal. USD shinies is a norm too.

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    I am providing mercenary services in providing double-hostile waves on either Pew or AMA. Please kindly contact me on IRC to setup a deal. NSFW pictures has to be part of the deal. USD shinies is a norm too.

-cJ
    When it goes to war ill give you 10 credits if you wave pewpew for 100+ hits over the course of their war

Enthusiast
    Good job cj! Now elit will take it as notice and then cry for pew double hostiling him :)

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Is sheister involved in pewpews leadership?
    No, I am just a trouble maker.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Regarding CR:
    We had a CF and as a direct result didnt prep for pew2. Thats the only reason we were less prepped then AMA when pew2 ended their eowcf.
    Zauper isnt playing in CR.
    The end.
    -------

Fight between ama and pew2 will be interresting. I expected ama to be able to dominate, but so far it seems and sounds like pew2 is doing a very good job. Still expect some smart comeback from ama though, mainly just because its ama and we know they can do that, but atm its looking to go in favour of pew2

is that notice? I think cJ needs to add the word notice in the post for it to be notice.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    is that notice? I think cJ needs to add the word notice in the post for it to be notice.
    But did they give notice of their intent to give notice?

was there a deal in place specifying that? I want logs. We need to parse some language here....

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    oh la la we are on. I'm legit. Not going to proteus myself over 20 credits. kthx.

I am happy with just being paid/paying you directly, if you require someone to hold credits go bet with someone else. I have given out numerous prize credits for silly games in forums and have payed all my lost bets on war results.
    I allready sent my creds to tetley :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post

If you want to win bet we need to split reward. You taking all risk im taking all pain :D
    So lets split it 10/10 if AMA win?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If you want to win bet we need to split reward. You taking all risk im taking all pain :D
    So lets split it 10/10 if AMA win?
    okay but if we lose you pay all 20 credits as you have volunteered to take all pain

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I allready sent my creds to tetley :)
    okay ill send you credits when you win :)

I like to post
    okay but if we lose you pay all 20 credits as you have volunteered to take all pain
    But you take all risk so if we loss you need to pay. :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I am too funny! This is hilarious! I am in the flow and learning from the wisdom of BB and AMA! What more could anyone want?

Thread Information