Thread: Over 20 ages experience, getting back in the game.

Over 20 ages experience, getting back in the game.

Hi guys and gals,
    After a 2 year lay-off I'm considering to rejoin the game.
    I have over 20 ages experience mainly as an A/M, races Elves, DE, dwarves.
    In the past years I mostly finished in the top 20% in NW and top 10% in Honor rankings.

What can I offer you?
    * oldskool tactical skills
    * dedication
    * waractiveness
    * fun
    * experience with a sort of tools (f.e. angel, pimp and IRC)

What am I looking for:
    * an active warring KD
    * a KD with a mentor who can help me get started with new tactics.
    * a KD who can achieve 80% war wins

I'm in favour of playing Orc this age, but can morph in any role necessary.
    Just reply to this thread and I will contact you asap (IRC, mail, PM's etc).
    (BTW I know this profile hasnt has much post, lost old mailadress)

Cya around
    Last edited by Rode Rotzak; 13-10-2014 at 17:35.

Enthusiast
    Undecided is looking for orcs if u wanna join us... PM for more detaisl

Jerks is looking for players please contact either myself on IRC greatMORBO or Pendel or Funky
    irc.utonet.org server

#officialjerks public channel

Mythos looking for one undead tactician. Since merge three ages back we won all but one war. WE are active warring kd but not at the top of nw.
    We use IRC and intel tool. We want activity and a fun person. We have players who can have a mentor role for you if you like to catch up fast.

Visit #mythospub @utonet or msg me here.

We are running a ORC warrior kd this age if you would be willing to play that or ORC tact then we have a spot for you. Pretty new kd aswell so we are learning each and every day. We finished 2/5 last age in wars but that will improve this age for sure. You can find us on irc at #Rise2power
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Regular
    Top 20 war KD here looking for an orc/tact, streak is 13 war wins (Did eventually lose our last war, turns out warring a KD +5 provs and 20% larger doesn't work out, but hey its EoA).

War time activity is required, hits will be made, no exceptions without prior notice.

We have a province with buildings in production and army being trained for immediate filling, if interested just drop a line here and we can catch in IRC.

Post Fiend
    Hey,

We're looking for someone interested in playing Orc / Tact. The prov is up and running, buddy from last age started it just couldn't stay with us this age.
    We expect people to hit at wave times and are active throughout the day (in war). Out of war just login to keep your province in order. During war I prefer idling on IRC, and we have a Whatsapp group to contact people in case of "emergency" (war). We have quite the dedicated core, and I'd be happy to tell you about it via PM / IRC or so.
    I'm quite experienced and online most of the day (Dutch). Been helping people with strats and how to run their provinces for quite some years now. I should be able to help you get back into the game.

If you post more than 5 times you can start sending out PMs, so just spam this topic a little and shoot me a msg.
    Regards,

NighT

Just to reiterate what ducks and Night said -- we're looking for good players like you.

You can find me on IRC (UtoNet and Abs) under JuiceBox

Message me on irc, I will get back to you soon as I am around (back from work etc).
    Valhalla
    Regulators
    Ruthless
    Noobs

Thread Information